It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help with strange occurrences

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

And that's what I need to know sir. What's to come?
What am I dealing with?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: surnamename57

originally posted by: Jasonfra0388
a reply to: surnamename57

Really? U could have fooled me sir. Cause u speak like a over raged teenager with daddy issues if u ask me. Like I said it seems u would make a great politician. Maybe u should go apply for a job for Fox News sir.

So you are not a mountain boy. Very familiar with Internet things, are you not?

You think they don't have Fox News in TN?

Have you been to Tennessee? LOL.

I'm not going to fool you. I have never been there, but I can picture it in my mind. 😃
edit on 19 4 2017 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I do have a tv sir. I do know what the Internet is. And idk if u read any of the posts but everyone and their dog has jumped me for my awful typing skills. And I am learning. It's took 3 days to learn and I have had help from some very nice individuals. as I said I did not get a smart phone until 2015.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Jasonfra0388

U said I have to live with what's to come.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Really? U could have fooled me sir. Cause u speak like a over raged teenager with daddy issues if u ask me. Like I said it seems u would make a great politician. Maybe u should go apply for a job for Fox News sir.

I'm not going to fool you, but I can picture it in my mind. 😃

I'm sure.

Dude. Why are you after Jason? We get that you think he's a hoaxer.

You've proven your point. Now, expand your field of vision ... what if he's NOT?

What if someone can have experiences that you've never had yourself, that you don't believe in, and can't even conceive of as real?

There's no harm done to you if we try to help the guy out.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

U said I have to live with what's to come.

If you can't or won't leave, that's just logic speaking.

Maybe nothing else will come. Or happen. Maybe what happened so far was to tweak your awareness of a "wider world."

I know you want a straightforward, direct, answer to "How do I fix this?" I don't have that answer.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Hoaxer? Ok sir as I said I'm not looking to prove anything to u or anyone else. I'll stop the thread there. The people that have been nice I'll get the images to y'all personally and thanks for any legitimate information and help. On that note y'all have a good day.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Keep on with that. You have got all my support. 😂

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Hoaxer? Ok sir as I said I'm not looking to prove anything to u or anyone else. I'll stop the thread there. The people that have been nice I'll get the images to y'all personally and thanks for any legitimate information and help. On that note y'all have a good day.

Jason, Gryphon66 was replying to surnamename57. Don't leave! surnamename57 is the only troll on here. If you leave, you'll be giving him what he wants. More people are on here trying to help you than not help you.

Don't leave now.

edit on 4/19/2017 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Jason, I wasn't talking to you or calling you a hoaxer.

I was speaking to surnamename57.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Mam I messaged him. I did read the post wrong. I was in the middle of something and glanced at it and read it wrong. I was already upset because of the ridicule and bull#. Excuse my language.I don't know if I wanna continue discussing this or searching for help publicly. U were correct. I don't wanna be labeled a crazy person. I didn't ask for any of this.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Please keep in contact with me. I'll send you my e-mail address in a private message.

I hate that you're letting the thread die. It was one of the better one's I've seen, coming from a new member.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

a reply to: sled735

Mam I messaged him. I did read the post wrong. I was in the middle of something and glanced at it and read it wrong. I was already upset because of the ridicule and bull#. Excuse my language.I don't know if I wanna continue discussing this or searching for help publicly. U were correct. I don't wanna be labeled a crazy person. I didn't ask for any of this.

Nice exit strategy, mountain boy. Should I call you seekerlou? Bye!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Forgive me if already posted.

Is this the seekerlou?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

you know something else that is common is that said entities are attracted to people that are highly strung or highly sensitive.

so you are very sensitive... tic. you live rural.... tic. you are also not wired or conditioned the same as most of the rest of us.... tic. My friend you are either genuine or you are a good hoaxer, its all very entertaining from my perspective, well it has been, however if you really wanted help, you would have typed into your internet search engine, how to upload you photos, step by step instructions, and you would be able to send those pictures, and as soon as people see some evidence, you may well get your answers, and when it comes to protecting your children, those answers may be very important for you.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Forgive me if already posted.

Is this the seekerlou?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No, it's this one: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here is the post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4/19/2017 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I'm not going to fool you, but I can picture it in my mind. 😃

Dude.
You've proven your point. Now, expand your field of vision ... what if he's NOT?

On second thought, dude, you don't seem to be as naive as you are pretending to be.

What's more, history repeats itself. The same is true for individuals (seekerlou, dude!).

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Jason, I am sorry for the delay ....I am deep in my work week....I asked you your blood type because there are a lot of theories about negative blood type and paranormal/alien encounters....I am negative as well, but haven't had alien encounters , only paranormal...but there are theories in the negative blood type ....you can do some Google research on it .....also, I asked about your kids and if they took anything when they lived in the old house that they should, not have....meaning did they find something in the woods when they were playing ? ....ask your son if he remembers anything......it seems to me these creatures are after the kids....so why ?..... Did they find something, take something, ( you know kids are curious and get into things ).....or are just the same blood type as you and that makes them an easy target ? ........also, how often do these encounters happen ? Every night , once a week, once a month ? Only at a full moon ? Keep a journal and see if there's a pattern... My husband is special forces and we have a lot of security cams, and videos around our property.....you should too. I know you have a few...get more , because it's about to heat up . It always does....

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

I had no trouble reading this. I used to write like this all the time. But I understand the need to paragraph stories. Its separates the details and provides a better thought construct of the story you are trying to tell.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

I believe that Jason just wants to know how to "fix" the problem, Davg ... I can also understand the reluctance to post.

That actually (in this case) adds to the credibility in my mind; he didn't say ... "well, now that you mention it, here are 15 blurry photographs of the Grey/chucacabra/mini-Slenderman I shot at."

He's afraid. He's confused, and all he wants to do is make it go away.

I can understand those feelings quite well, in regard to this type of phenomena ... can't you?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join