It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help with strange occurrences

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

I understand the concern of it being an individual in a costume. I know what I saw. I am trained to gather as much intelligence and information as I can and I have to be able to do so in a moments notice. I understand more than anyone that the human body is quite a feat of engineering itself. It can take a lot of punishment and still keep fighting. I know that people can take multiple gunshot wounds no matter what caliber used and keep fighting being it 5.56 9mm or even 45acp for that matter. But a person is not capable of moving like what I saw little on just gonna disappear after losing that much blood. And the blood trail especially is not gonna just end in the loft of a barn with no sign of continuing.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The post is by seekerlou. it was 5 years ago. The thread is called I team strange circumstances surrounding park disappearances. The original post is on either page 3 of 4 it's a response to sled735 to something she saw. U can go to the last page of the thread and it has where i first attempted to contact this individual desperately. I did not know anything about a forum or anything about the regulations on this site. So I accidentally editted his post in efforts to try and contact the individual. Go to the thread. As I said it's called I team strange circumstances surround park disappearances. 3rd or 4th page is where the original post is it is from seekerlou replying to sled735 about something she saw. He mentions a cna the girl I was seeing at the time and also mentions me as the girls husband a bounty hunter who shot a creature.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

And I am not hung up on any explanations. I am now absolutely obsessed with identifying what I have encountered. I came here because I seen that post and it seemed like that individual was knowledgeable about these subjects. That's the whole reason I wanted to contact him he knew the girl I was seeing at that time and I could verify every bit of it to him personally with the cna name where she worked being the nursing home his mother was in at the time. It's been nearly 6 years since the incident. She confided in him right after it happened a year before the post.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Jasonfra0388

seekerlou is not listed as a member currently. That would suggest that they were banned.

Here's a link to the thread you're referring to Jason: I-Team: Strange Circumstances Surround Park Disappearances (vid on link)
edit on 19-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

And I have friends currently helping trying to figure out what it is exactly. They have experienced some of the same strange occurrences we have. And as far as the previous incident is concerned there r several witnesses to everything I just said. That will back up every exact thing that I just said. I am not a liar nor am I a crazy person that needs medical help. I am a professional and respected individual with extensive training and extensive credentials that I do not wanna compromise in anyway. I don't know what it is. That's y I'm asking the questions. But I assure u all fame and notoriety is not what I am looking for in any way. I'm looking for answers. and would much rather talk to someone private rather than be ridiculed by people like earlier.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I know he's not a member anymore. Sled735 informed me of that when I came to a totally different thread than these to contact her about seekerlou cause he was replying to her. I couldn't private message anyone at the time.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

And the original post is on the 3rd page by seekerlou replying to sled735. As I stated I grew up in the mtns and I am not technology friendly I did not know what I was doin and made an accidental edit to his post trying to contact him and correct description details that he had off. I couldn't private message anyone which was my intention.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Jason, it is believed by some people that the Annunaki came here millions of years ago and experimented on our DNA. They needed a slave race to mine the gold they came to take back to their own planet.
During this time, there was a catastrophic event that trapped some of the Annunaki here. They considered themselves to be superior to the humans, so they have tried to keep their bloodline clean.

By that, I mean, there have been so many experiments done on humans by other races of ETs, that the Annunaki see those other experiments as tainting their pure blood/DNA linage. Some insiders say there are currently 22 different races doing experiments/upgrades on us humans. Because of this (fact), they seek out only humans with RH negative or O blood types when they abduct people; those bloodlines belong to them.

Read information from Zecharia Sitchin to learn more about this. Although some of his work was compromised by the government telling him what to say, there is a lot of truth in his books/articles/talks.

As for calling on Jesus...
The mind is a powerful, powerful thing! We humans are so much more than most people realize. We have a "god spark' inside each of us. We can manifest our own worlds, if only we realized how powerful we are, especially when you get several people together focusing on the same outcome.

Our spiritual bodies vibrate at a specific level; it has it's own frequency. Some people can see ghosts because they are on a particular vibratory/frequency plane where they can see them. Those on a different plane can't see them. It's like dialing your radio to get different stations. It's the same principle with raising or lowering our own frequency to see different planes of existance.

When people are happy, laughing, etc., they are on a higher spiritual frequency than someone who is sad or depressed.
It is said that if a person raises their frequency higher than these beings, they will become invisible to them because they are on a different plane. That is probably how the ET vanished; he just disappeared from your plane of sight by focusing on a different frequency.

One thing about some of the more negative ETs is that they feed on fear. DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE AFRAID; you will only draw them to you more. Don't allow any arguments to erupt within your family; don't allow depression or despair to enter in.
Try to stay in an upbeat mood, and keep your family laughing and in good spirits. If need be, call on Jesus, but I think you (or anyone) has to really believe that he can help you before it will. It's all about the power of the mind... believing. Staying happy and in a higher vibratory plane will make you invisible to them.

I hope that helps you some.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Got it, thanks!.

I linked that discussion above so that anyone who wants can review that as well.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

So, I'm a little confused by the other thread ... are you the person that knew Jason's girlfriend, or was that SeekerLou?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Kids don't have that kind of emotional control though.

That's probably why "They" pick on them.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

So, I'm a little confused by the other thread ... are you the person that knew Jason's girlfriend, or was that SeekerLou?

No, that was Seekerlou. He commented on my thread.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I am the fugitive recovery agent. I was at the time engaged to the cna he spoke of. I don't like being called a bounty hunter I know it's what I am. I prefer the term fugitive recovery agent.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Thank you both for clarifying. I'm only working with one cupa coffee this AM. LOL.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Kids don't have that kind of emotional control though.

That's probably why "They" pick on them.

Children can stay calm if their parents are calm. Keeping them happy, going on family outings, playing games together, etc. will keep their vibratory rate higher. Also, the parents supporting them emotionally by telling them they will keep them safe will offer the state of mind they need to be safe.

Also, Jason might tell them to call on the angels for help, if they ever feel threatened when he's not there. This will give them a feeling of empowerment over the beings.

My angels helped me numerous times when I was a child and had to fight the negative forces out there. Arch Angel Michael came to my rescue many times.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Interesting to me is that also included in the event was the added characteristic of "glowing eyes" and "sulfur smell" which goes along with so many of these phenomena ... it's not a coincidence.

Red eyes are the most common from what I've read. That was present in my childhood experiences.

Also, kids can be fairly easily made into little fear/terror generating batteries. I mentioned sleepwalking ... my mom and dad secured the doors (I kept trying to get outside) ... and either took me into their room or put me back in bed and watched me.

The one time dad did wake me up out of frustration I started screaming at the top of my lungs and wouldn't stop for several minutes.

FWIW

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I don't disagree with the essence of what you're saying; I just come at the matter from a different angle of understanding.

Anything that keeps the kids safe is fine with me. Hang garlic, spill barley corn on the floor, etc.

If I had ever made it "outside" as a kid suffering through that sleep walking ... I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be making this post today.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

"I'm sure ur a real 100% American 9/11 believing person that has nothing better to do than ridicule people and attempt to belittle them on a website. So some advice sir? Become a politician. Seems like it would be a fitting job for u sir."

Im not American. But I can distinguish reality from fantasy. I really can. And I can assert that you are suffering or feeling unwell.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

sounds completely legit to me! i live pretty close to you! i live in murfreesboro! i love monteagle mountain! maybe we can go hiking sometime and check out those grey fellows!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I don't disagree with the essence of what you're saying; I just come at the matter from a different angle of understanding.

Anything that keeps the kids safe is fine with me. Hang garlic, spill barley corn on the floor, etc.

If I had ever made it "outside" as a kid suffering through that sleep walking ... I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be making this post today.

Yes, there are different methods/rituals, etc. for keeping them away. I think what it all boils down to is the power of the mind truly BELIEVING that what we do will work. That's the key.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join