It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help with strange occurrences

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I was thinking from Jason's description (the wideness of the hips) it might be more along these lines (minus the back spines and tail of course):

or this ...

edit on 19-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Jasonfra0388

As i believe everyone should have the right too. If someone shows up in the middle of the night without making their intentions known, ill bet dollars to donuts they arent good.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I do believe in god mam. But as I stated sadly I believe that we out in charge of our fate to an extent and that their is some bad people that do bad things that god chooses to sit out. I will try anything to help my children. I just don't wanna bring anything up that upsets them or scares them. I try to be happy and not show the worried side to my children.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Also, in the time frame, perhaps an early "version" of this now iconic figure (except for the hips and suit):

or whatever this is ... this is actually what came into my mind reading Jason's accounts.

edit on 19-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No sir not quite. This thing didn't have a big mouth or large teeth that I could see. The first pic was closer as far as the description of the face.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

And this thing didn't appear to have any clothing on. It had a very strange looking texture almost to its skin that spanned the whole body.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jasonfra0388

I do believe in god mam. But as I stated sadly I believe that we out in charge of our fate to an extent and that their is some bad people that do bad things that god chooses to sit out. I will try anything to help my children. I just don't wanna bring anything up that upsets them or scares them. I try to be happy and not show the worried side to my children.

That's a good start. Okay then, I'll ask my angels to keep a watch on your kids. I hope Linda replies to your message soon. I think you have some evidence she would love to see!

Have you ever heard of her before now? She is quite famous in the UFO field, and she would be my first pick to help you. She has all kinds of videos on You Tube if you want to check her out.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

No mam. I'm not familiar with any kind of extraterrestrial or paranormal investigator at all. As I stated I had no interest in the subject before the incident. I've watched a few videos on YouTube but I don't know what to believe or what to base anything from.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

And I just want it to stop to be honest.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I'm spitballin' .... sometimes the literature suggests that whatever the phenomena is can either change-shape or change our perceptions of it ... so what you saw could be unique, if that's the case.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

No mam. I'm not familiar with any kind of extraterrestrial or paranormal investigator at all. As I stated I had no interest in the subject before the incident. I've watched a few videos on YouTube but I don't know what to believe or what to base anything from.

Here is one of her latest videos. She discusses the cloning experiments the ETs do at the 1:28:47 mark. This is where the human DNA comes into play, and why they abduct us... well, just one of the reasons. I won't go into some of the other reasons; I think you're freaked out enough already.

I can tell you that Linda gets her information from high-up government officials, or people who have worked in certain fields considered ABOVE TOP SECRET. There are many trust-worthy people out there that can back up all this alien stuff to be true. Many generals, policemen, and well-respected people have come forward to tell what they know.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

No sir it didn't change shape. As I've stated every time the creature stood nearly 6ft tall and had pale grayish skin. U could almost see a texture I guess u would call it all over its body. It was not clothing. The closest thing I can use to describe it is almost looking at the texture of a fish almost. I really don't know how to describe that part. It was extremely thin unnaturally thin. Had unnatural arm length. And as I said the pelvic area was kinda jutted out and defined. The eyes were large. They glared green with a light.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

What you saw was extremely skinny legs connected to a normal size pelvis. The pelvis is then connected to an extremely small waist. This is what causes the pelvis to stand out so much. Because it is much larger compared to the skinny limbs.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: waggz

Yes sir. That's what I'm trying to say. It didn't they jutted out a massive amount. I was trying to say they were defined I guess. Exactly how u said it.

link   

And I just want it to stop to be honest.

It isnt going to stop unless you get out of the mountains. People have been going missing in Monteagle forever. Its known for it.

link   

No sir it didn't change shape. As I've stated every time the creature stood nearly 6ft tall and had pale grayish skin. U could almost see a texture I guess u would call it all over its body. It was not clothing. The closest thing I can use to describe it is almost looking at the texture of a fish almost. I really don't know how to describe that part. It was extremely thin unnaturally thin. Had unnatural arm length. And as I said the pelvic area was kinda jutted out and defined. The eyes were large. They glared green with a light.

I understand. I was saying that the things themselves can change shape, so any image we show you might only be "close" to what you saw.

I'm going to back away from active commentary as you seem to have plenty of help. Take care of yourself and those kids!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: waggz

The subject was so unnaturally thin that the pelvic region looked larger and more defined.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

The scaly skin is reported a lot by witnesses. This also suggests it is part of the Reptilian family, but probably a hybrid, because Reptilians have a different appearance. I have also heard that some of the Grays are hybrids of the Reptilians. There are several different races of each species because of DNA experiments in the past.

I think what Gryphon66 meant is that they can show themselves to us using different images. So, what you saw could be totally different than how it really looks.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

No sir any legitimate information to help me is much appreciated.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I've sent her a couple messages via the email address on the link u sent me mam. Hopefully she will be in touch soon.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join