It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help with strange occurrences

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I live in the Appalachian mtn chain on the Cumberland plateau I have had quite a few very strange occurences at my former place of residence in a town called monteagle tn I was seeing a girl at this time this has been approximately 5 to 6 years ago but the girl had a small child and I also have a child the occurences started with them coming to us talking about the tall people saying the tall people r coming to get us and the tall people were looking in the window at us we were pretty startled cause at that time we thought someone was trying to break in on us we had seen what we thought was a person very late at night close to a barn that was on the property and before I go any further I would like provide some background information on myself I am a fugitive recovery agent/security consultant I am extensively trained and certified in various fields such as high risk warrant recovery surveillance investigations several different firearms and firearm manipulations vip protection close quarter battle room clearing dynamic entry etc and the people who trained me and certified me r some very high caliber people I have served 173 felony high risk warrants in Tennessee Alabama Georgia and North Carolina so needless to say I am what u consider a vetted individual at that time we had 4 dogs one was a k9 German shepherd we would notice their behavior would change just prior to some of these occurences it would go from normal to erratic frantic almost scared like behavior it was very strange one night I seen what at first I thought to be a very thin male on my property as I got a better ID on the individual I noticed it was not a person it was unlike anything I've ever seen in my life I never had any interest in extraterrestrial or paranormal activity events etc I was completely immersed in doin my job and training when I wasn't but this creature stood nearly 6 ft in heighth and I noticed it was completely hairless and had rather large eyes and pale grey skin it almost looked fragile in appearance I was armed I raised my carbine and fired two rounds aimed center mass of this thing it made a weird clicking type noise and took off and it moved almost unbelievably silent and extremely swiftly I pulled back to the house and proceeded to attempt to explain to my family the events that had just occurred I went back out in an attempt to see if I had hit the creature and where it stood was blood it was pretty similar to human blood except darker I proceeded to track the creature and followed the blood trail from the impact spot approximately 60 to 75 yds to a barn on the outside of the property I then proceeded to clear the barn the blood trail went up the ladder into the loft there was a pretty good amount of blood in that location and that's where the trail stopped no body no trail out of the loft in fear of compromising my extensive credentials I kept my mouth shut about the incident I did not wanna lose my job on the count of being labeled an insane person for almost 6 years that house burnt to the ground and we moved to Tracy city tn we have a good track of land bordering a state park it's nothing but miles and miles of desolate mtn range and gullies we r starting to experience similar occurrences and I have more details and information about our personal experiences and I am trying to find someone who can help me give me advice/info I know it's probably a long shot all my research into my experiences point towards extraterrestrial activity if there is anyone that can help me please contact me as soon as possible I have tried contacting a certain individual that I was referred to I am currently awaiting a response but can use all the assistance I can get

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
You didn't collect a blood sample?

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Jasonfra0388

Would you be so kind as to add some 'breaks' in your post. I'd like to read it but it's really close to impossible the way it's written out.

Here's an example:

(Your Post Follows)

I live in the Appalachian mtn chain on the Cumberland plateau I have had quite a few very strange occurences at my former place of residence in a town called monteagle tn.

I was seeing a girl at this time this has been approximately 5 to 6 years ago but the girl had a small child and I also have a child.

The occurences started with them coming to us talking about the tall people saying the tall people r coming to get us and the tall people were looking in the window at us we were pretty startled cause at that time we thought someone was trying to break in on us.

We had seen what we thought was a person very late at night close to a barn that was on the property and before I go any further I would like provide some background information on myself.

I am a fugitive recovery agent/security consultant I am extensively trained and certified in various fields such as high risk warrant recovery surveillance investigations several different firearms and firearm manipulations vip protection close quarter battle room clearing dynamic entry etc.

The people who trained me and certified me r some very high caliber people I have served 173 felony high risk warrants in Tennessee Alabama Georgia and North Carolina so needless to say I am what u consider a vetted individual.

At that time we had 4 dogs one was a k9 German shepherd. We would notice their behavior would change just prior to some of these occurences it would go from normal to erratic frantic almost scared like behavior.

It was very strange one night I seen what at first I thought to be a very thin male on my property as I got a better ID on the individual I noticed it was not a person it was unlike anything I've ever seen in my life I never had any interest in extraterrestrial or paranormal activity events etc.

I was completely immersed in doin my job and training when I wasn't but this creature stood nearly 6 ft in heighth and I noticed it was completely hairless and had rather large eyes and pale grey skin it almost looked fragile in appearance.

I was armed I raised my carbine and fired two rounds aimed center mass of this thing it made a weird clicking type noise and took off and it moved almost unbelievably silent and extremely swiftly.

I pulled back to the house and proceeded to attempt to explain to my family the events that had just occurred. I went back out in an attempt to see if I had hit the creature and where it stood was blood it was pretty similar to human blood except darker. I proceeded to track the creature and followed the blood trail from the impact spot approximately 60 to 75 yds to a barn on the outside of the property. I then proceeded to clear the barn. Tthe blood trail went up the ladder into the loft there was a pretty good amount of blood in that location and that's where the trail stopped no body no trail out of the loft.

In fear of compromising my extensive credentials I kept my mouth shut about the incident I did not wanna lose my job on the count of being labeled an insane person for almost 6 years.

That house burnt to the ground and we moved to Tracy city tn we have a good track of land bordering a state park it's nothing but miles and miles of desolate mtn range and gullies.

We r starting to experience similar occurrences and I have more details and information about our personal experiences and I am trying to find someone who can help me give me advice/info.

I know it's probably a long shot all my research into my experiences point towards extraterrestrial activity if there is anyone that can help me please contact me as soon as possible. I have tried contacting a certain individual that I was referred to I am currently awaiting a response but can use all the assistance I can get

-----> Something like that. I know I didn't do a perfect job - but you see what I mean.

As for helping you? I can't. I would hope someone here may be able to do so.

I must admit my opinion - this sounds like an event which may have happened - yes - but on the other hand your 'great training' yet lack of writing and communication skills make me wonder. I'm not saying it didn't happen and that you're not legit - just saying, it's a little sketchy.

peace
edit on 0026Monday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

My thoughts exactly... the blood sample is the single most precious element to this story.

I really wish that you took that blood sample... and maybe learned to use periods...

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Also why would someone so highly trained just shoot someone twice in the chest just for been in your garden? You didnt say anything, didnt shout out to him you, raised your weapon and fired 2 shots.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Again,...

You see a weird alien creature, which you shoot...and wound...

The creature leaves a pool and trail of blood...

Creature escapes, but you want to prove to others what you saw?

And you didn't think to take blood samples from all the blood it left behind?

Seriously...Who wouldn't take a sample?

EVERYONE would!

Gotta call fake on this story. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Starr up there....

Think of the unexplainable things we see in a lifetime as interdimensional
edit on 17-4-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Well dang, I attempted the same so I could read it

Wasted my time could have read yours!

I live in the Appalachian mountain chain on the Cumberland plateau I have had quite a few very strange occurrences at my former place of residence in a town called most Monteagle TN. I was seeing a girl at this time this has been approximately 5 to 6 years ago but the girl had a small child and I also have a child the occurrences started with them coming to us talking about the tall people saying the tall people are coming to get us and the tall people were looking in the window at us. We were pretty startled because at that time we thought someone was trying to break in on us we had seen what we thought was a person very late at night close to a barn that was on the property.

Before I go any further I would like provide some background information on myself. I am a fugitive recovery agent/security consultant I am extensively trained and certified in various fields such as high-risk warrant recovery surveillance investigations several different firearms and firearm manipulations, VIP protection, close quarter battle room clearing, dynamic entry etc. The people who trained me and certified me are some very high caliber people. I have served 173 felony high-risk warrants in Tennessee Alabama Georgia and North Carolina so needless to say I am what you would consider a vetted individual.

At that time we had 4 dogs one was a k9 German shepherd and we would notice that their behavior would change just prior to some of these occurrences. It would go from normal to erratic, frantic almost scared like behavior, it was very strange. One night I had seen what at first I thought to be a very thin male on my property as I got a better look at the individual I noticed it was not a person, it was unlike anything I've ever seen in my life. I never had any interest in extraterrestrial or paranormal activity events etc. I was completely immersed in doing my job and training when I wasn't.

This creature stood nearly 6 Ft in height and I noticed it was completely hairless and had rather large eyes and pale gray skin it almost looked fragile in appearance. I was armed I raised my carbine and fired two rounds aimed center mass of this thing it made a weird clicking type noise and took off and it moved almost unbelievably silent and extremely swiftly. I pulled back to the house and proceeded to attempt to explain to my family the events that had just occurred I went back out in an attempt to see if I had hit the creature and where it stood was blood. It was pretty similar to human blood except darker.

I proceeded to track the creature and followed the blood trail from the impact spot approximately 60 to 75 yds to a barn on the outside of the property. I then proceeded to clear the barn. The blood trail went up the ladder into the loft there was a pretty good amount of blood in that location and that's where the trail stopped. Nobody, no trail out of the loft.

In fear of compromising my extensive credentials I kept my mouth shut about the incident I did not want to lose my job on account of being labeled an insane person. After almost 6 years that house burned to the ground and we moved to Tracy city TN we have a good track of land bordering a state park, it's miles and miles of desolate mountain range and gullies. We are starting to experience similar occurrences here and I have more details and information about our personal experiences. I am trying to find someone who can help me, give me advice/info. I know it's probably a long shot all my research into my experiences point towards extraterrestrial activity.

If there is anyone that can help me please contact me as soon as possible I have tried contacting a certain individual that I was referred to and I am currently awaiting a response but can use all the assistance I can get
edit on 17-4-2017 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Are you a warrant officer/bounty hunter?

I think it is very odd the behavior followed you after your move. That is more paranormal like instead of an alien to me. thanks for sharing.
edit on 17-4-2017 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hi OP, let me get this straight, thanks to the ATS members (re-written​ it) i could read it without the wall of text.

So you shot this "Alien creature" twice because it was in your garden, then proceed to follow the blood trail (didn't take a sample) why not?

Something doesn't add up but i'll wait until you clear this all up before i comment again.

P's it's an interesting story.
edit on 17 4 2017 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

my extensive credentials

Do your credentials extend to knowing how to use full stops or paragraphs?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Maybe its mama grey thing thats come to your new house to get revenge for shooting her unarmed grey son in your back yard.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
...and a wall of text never killed anyone.

Can't believe there is more commentary on that than the OP's experiences.

Reading comprehension is also seriously lacking, the OP never said they didn't get samples. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. Until he answers we don't know.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty
Also why would someone so highly trained just shoot someone twice in the chest just for been in your garden? You didnt say anything, didnt shout out to him you, raised your weapon and fired 2 shots.

That stood out as very odd to me too. Why would anyone immediately shoot center mass at something that had shown no signs of being dangerous and looked "frail". Could have been an old man with Alzheimers.

Guns don't kill aliens, people kill aliens

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

This is the wrong forum. There is a creative writing forum where this would be a better fit.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

Can't believe there is more commentary on that than the OP's experiences.

Theres 3 posts regarding the wall of text and 8 posts discusing.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesjr

Guns don't kill aliens, people kill aliens

Quote of the day.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Sounds like a treatment for a screenplay...Good imagery, plot's a little thin, Good characterization so far, cool locations....

I can help with the dialog if you need it...add a few "Deliverance" type characters...I also have some kickass finishes for your story arc

Netflix here we come!!

edit on 17-4-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jasonfra0388
I live in the Appalachian mtn chain on the Cumberland plateau I have had quite a few very strange occurences at my former place of residence in a town called monteagle tn I was seeing a girl at this time this has been approximately 5 to 6 years ago but the girl had a small child and I also have a child the occurences started with them coming to us talking about the tall people saying the tall people r coming to get us and the tall people were looking in the window at us we were pretty startled cause at that time we thought someone was trying to break in on us we had seen what we thought was a person very late at night close to a barn that was on the property and before I go any further I would like provide some background information on myself I am a fugitive recovery agent/security consultant I am extensively trained and certified in various fields such as high risk warrant recovery surveillance investigations several different firearms and firearm manipulations vip protection close quarter battle room clearing dynamic entry etc and the people who trained me and certified me r some very high caliber people I have served 173 felony high risk warrants in Tennessee Alabama Georgia and North Carolina so needless to say I am what u consider a vetted individual at that time we had 4 dogs one was a k9 German shepherd we would notice their behavior would change just prior to some of these occurences it would go from normal to erratic frantic almost scared like behavior it was very strange one night I seen what at first I thought to be a very thin male on my property as I got a better ID on the individual I noticed it was not a person it was unlike anything I've ever seen in my life I never had any interest in extraterrestrial or paranormal activity events etc I was completely immersed in doin my job and training when I wasn't but this creature stood nearly 6 ft in heighth and I noticed it was completely hairless and had rather large eyes and pale grey skin it almost looked fragile in appearance I was armed I raised my carbine and fired two rounds aimed center mass of this thing it made a weird clicking type noise and took off and it moved almost unbelievably silent and extremely swiftly I pulled back to the house and proceeded to attempt to explain to my family the events that had just occurred I went back out in an attempt to see if I had hit the creature and where it stood was blood it was pretty similar to human blood except darker I proceeded to track the creature and followed the blood trail from the impact spot approximately 60 to 75 yds to a barn on the outside of the property I then proceeded to clear the barn the blood trail went up the ladder into the loft there was a pretty good amount of blood in that location and that's where the trail stopped no body no trail out of the loft in fear of compromising my extensive credentials I kept my mouth shut about the incident I did not wanna lose my job on the count of being labeled an insane person for almost 6 years that house burnt to the ground and we moved to Tracy city tn we have a good track of land bordering a state park it's nothing but miles and miles of desolate mtn range and gullies we r starting to experience similar occurrences and I have more details and information about our personal experiences and I am trying to find someone who can help me give me advice/info I know it's probably a long shot all my research into my experiences point towards extraterrestrial activity if there is anyone that can help me please contact me as soon as possible I have tried contacting a certain individual that I was referred to I am currently awaiting a response but can use all the assistance I can get

Praying to Jesus to make it stop or protect you has worked for me - Best of Luck

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
So did you get a sample of the blood?
If you didn't then why?
I would assume that would be something someone claiming your professional credentials would do in this situation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join