It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help with strange occurrences

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
have u ever been in a traumatic experience personally? Where u don't know if ur life's in danger? Do u take that chance sir? That chance could lead to u being injured or killed and then how do u plan on protected ur children? There's a lot of variables in those situations. But in my personal experience in what I do for a living u don't take those chances unless u absolutely know.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
i lit the subject up. I had a clear identification that it was definitely not a person. And I made a decision. What if I didn't make that split second decision and it killed me and my entire family? My kids r saying something coming to get them at night. Do u take that chance sir? It's already a threat when ur children r afraid saying things like that. Then what if I didn't engage and it was peaceful? Don't know there is a lot of variables and scenarios that's part of making a decision

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

so you have been scared sh1tless before by something that looked "alien" to you and it had been peeking in the window at your young kids, and you would have let it go on its merry way.... the only thing im having trouble is how he didn.t keep shooting it till it dropped..

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
50% chance either way but I would rather be on the other 50% side that kept me and my family 100% alive and ok after the incident. Only makes sense if u been in those situations before. And when it comes to my life and my children's life vs a bunch of variables I'm gonna take the for sure way out every time sir.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Jasonfra0388

anyway it sounds like a mothman type incident, portals to extra dimensions was hypothesised for the events in Point pleasant, the book was quite good "mothman prophecies" the movie... not so much.

dont know much else to say to help, except id listen to what sled says, if your genuine the guy in the youtube video maybe the guy you should try contacting.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
i believe I explained that when I said I fired two rounds and this thing made a strange noise and moved almost unbelievably swiftly and silently out of view. I've been in countless engagements. I'm completely confident in my marksman skills. U shoot to eliminate the immediate threat. As I explained this thing was not human. As I said there was an ample amount of blood. As if I connected with something vital. In the world of ballistics and self defense shot placement is everything when u hit something vital on a human there is a lot of blood. But it's not like it is in the movies u watch. When u shoot someone they don't fly back 10 ft. They don't turn flips. Some people r able to keep fighting. So yes u shoot until u eliminate the threat. If it's in ur sight. I shot two rds and this thing made a very strange noise and almost like a ghost or something it was so swiftly and silently was gone. As I stated the blood trail started where I hit the creature. It continued approximately 60 to 75 yds to a barn that was on our property I proceeded to clear the barn and continue tracking the blood trail. it went up the ladder into the loft where a good size pool of blood was present but no body and no sign of the trail continuing.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
the post states I obviously didn't let it go on it's merry way. That it fled unbelievably swiftly and silently after it was struck at least once that I know of. But as I said I am very confident in my marksman skills and I am a vetted individual. I'm pretty confident it connected with both rounds fired.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
i now have a night vision monocular and have recently acquired some trail cams in an attempt to get some photographs. I have deployed the trail cam a little over a week ago I checked it and it has some strange pics on it. A strange light that starts in the trees the next frame it's lower to the ground and in the corner of the photo where my firing range is appears to be several sets eye glare from the infrared flash. These possible eye glares were not present in the frame before.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
If anyone can offer any help or legitimate information I would be grateful. I have a lot of questions. And I am now completely obsessed with finding out what is goin on and what I am dealing with. I honestly feel like there is more happening than what I know about I kept silent for almost 6 years and recently similar occurrences are happening again. I feel like there r things happening that I am unaware of. I now live in an even more secluded part of the mtn. It the backside of a very large state park it is nothing but desolate mtn range all around me. I do not have any neighbors at all. The reason y I got on here cause I seen a 5 year old post from an individual about these events. And that he had learned them from the girl I was engaged to at the time of the events. But he is no longer a part of this site. So any help would be appreciated. Someone who has been very helpful on this site has referred me to a couple individuals and I have tried to contact them via the email address they have left for contact info on their websites. i am currently awaiting their response. Any kind of help or legitimate information or advice would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jasonfra0388
If anyone can offer any help or legitimate information I would be grateful. I have a lot of questions. And I am now completely obsessed with finding out what is goin on and what I am dealing with. I honestly feel like there is more happening than what I know about I kept silent for almost 6 years and recently similar occurrences are happening again. I feel like there r things happening that I am unaware of. I now live in an even more secluded part of the mtn. It the backside of a very large state park it is nothing but desolate mtn range all around me. I do not have any neighbors at all. The reason y I got on here cause I seen a 5 year old post from an individual about these events. And that he had learned them from the girl I was engaged to at the time of the events. But he is no longer a part of this site. So any help would be appreciated. Someone who has been very helpful on this site has referred me to a couple individuals and I have tried to contact them via the email address they have left for contact info on their websites. i am currently awaiting their response. Any kind of help or legitimate information or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry i can't help but would like to say, hopefully you find out what's happening cause it's very strange indeed.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: Elementalist

You know how many farmers and private property owners are armed nd ready to shoot any tresspassers on their property, especially peering in their windows and frightening their family?

What if an old man living in the woods now ill and starving came around looking for food? What if some tall thin hiker hit his head in the woods and is dazed?

Just a thought here but what if the earth sent a couple astronauts to one of the planets they have found. They land, may even need help, they go through the woods and see indigenous homes and peep in to see what the creatures are that live there...and BAM they are shot dead.

Kind of useless really!

The only "kind of useless" is you adding no content to OP who has asked for help.

Also making up things thst have no base in reality.

He had the experience, he handled it his way. You did not experience snd are therefore judging him, his story and his actions.

Says more about you then the OP.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

He had the experience, he handled it his way. You did not experience snd are therefore judging him, his story and his actions.

Says more about you then the OP.

You have no idea of my life experiences. Your opinion is your and mine is mine.
Any business between me and the OP is ours.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

You seem sincere. I did react to your shooting the unidentified being earlier but I do understand that in certain situations there is a time to make the call. You didn't describe it attacking you or running towards you so from the description it still seems sketchy to fire off shots, but none of us were there so perhaps its just a lack of describing the threat.

From my limited studies of things that go bump in the night, the disappearance of the being in the barn loft would have me thinking of something inter-dimensional or something with access to technology far beyond ours. A great read for such things is the excellent site: montalk.net...

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
In my experiences and I've got a pretty extensive resume u only have that split second to make ur decision. 50% is what ur faced with. There are probably a million variable and a million scenarios that could be played out in a traumatic situation especially when ur staring at something that looks threatening and u don't know what the hell it is. All u know is that ur children ages 2 and 4 at that time r afraid to go to sleep alone cause the tall people r gonna come get them and they been looking in the windows at night. So as I was saying what it really comes down to is how much training do u have? Can u tell the sharks from the guppies? Can u make a life depending decision is a split second at a moments notice? Cause 50% is what ur gonna deal with it's either a threat or it isnt.it's either gonna be them laying there or you at the end of the day. In my personal opinion it's better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6. U imagine fearing for ur children's safety. U don't know if they r making it up or if something is really there. Ur dogs start acting strange as well. Ur fiancé has came to u before saying she thought she seen a person near the barn on the property. Keep in mind what I do for a living and the enemies I make in the process and how I feel about that on top of the current incident. U think u see a person u raise ur carbine with a weapon mounted light u proceed to light up the subject. When u do u see this creature this nearly 6ft tall creature that u know immediately is not right and is not human from basic decision making skills it's poster was threatening to me. The whole situation felt threatening. I made a decision and I can live it. Cause that thing could have very well killed me and went in the house and killed my children as well. That's not a chance I'm willing to take.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Jasonfra0388

this creature this nearly 6ft tall creature

So not very tall then, under 6' I am 6'2".

I would have a hard time living with the death of any innocent so I am different in my decision-making process.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
And once again in my line of work a threat can be a lot of things. It can be a man or woman black or white old or young. u distinguish a threat not by looks or age but by ur current situation details. Having the ability to key in on a individuals intentions by their current behavior is crucial. Small details in a persons behavior give off so much information if u know exactly what to look for. Granted what I engaged was not a person therefore I could not 100% predict its intentions and I will not lie and say I could. But I was taught to make a judgement on am I feared for my life? Am I feared for my love oned safety? Do I know what this things intentions were? No I did not but I was not willing to take the 50/50 chance on it being friendly or hostile given the circumstances of my children being afraid that something or someone was goin to take them from their beds. That thing could have killed me and got in the house and killed my family. Bottom line I did not know what this thing was capable of and I wasn't taking the chance on it engaging me first. Action is faster than reaction.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
If u can't distinguish the sharks from the guppies then that's that. I am a quick thinker. I am trained to make these kind of decisions on the fly. In this case on glance at the creature any person should have been able to tell it was no human and no costume. Details such as the groin area the way it's legs met his hips/pelvic girdle area was higher and the slenderness was beyond abnormal. its arm length was extremely unnatural the way this thing reacted to the flashlight. the way it moved.it was unnatural to say the least. It was completely hairless and it's skin was pale gray and when I said it looked almost fragile in a way I was referring to how thin and pale in color it was. I felt threatened and I felt that my children's safety was at stake. I made a decision and I stand by it. I didn't know what this thing was nor what it was capable of doin to me and my family and I wasn't gonna take the chance to find out.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

i now have a night vision monocular and have recently acquired some trail cams in an attempt to get some photographs. I have deployed the trail cam a little over a week ago I checked it and it has some strange pics on it. A strange light that starts in the trees the next frame it's lower to the ground and in the corner of the photo where my firing range is appears to be several sets eye glare from the infrared flash. These possible eye glares were not present in the frame before.

Oh wow! I would love to see the photographs, but I know there's no way you would know how to share them here.

Sounds like a UFO was lowering into the forest.

You should ask more information from your kids. Ask if this "person" has ever come into their bedroom, or close to them anywhere in the house. And if they answer yes, let them know you believe them. Get as much details as you can on what happened next. Did the person take them anywhere? What did it look like? Who else was there? Etc.
The main thing is to let them know you are going to do everything in your power to protect them.

I'm anxious to see if you catch anything on your wildlife camera.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Jason, did it look anything like this picture?

edit on 4/18/2017 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
ill pull the trail cam tomorrow morning and check it. I'll figure out how to get the pics on here. it might take a day or so. They r interesting to say the least. the cam caught a pic of it seemed like nothing in the first frame then the second frame there is a good sized light that appears to be comin into the cameras view from the top of the trees. Then the next frame the same light appears to be almost on the ground and in the top right corner where my firing range is there is at least 2 to 3 sets of what appears to be eyes glaring from the infrared flash. And also a set that appears to be closer to the light itself. The possible eye glares r not present in the frame before.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join