It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help with strange occurrences

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Man, I am from Nashville. My dad lives in Watertown; aka the sticks. I have had some strange stuff go on out there as a child. I will never live in the country again; put it that way.

If I were you I would get the hell out of there. Seems like you might be a marked man since you shot one. Or they have your kids chipped already.

They come and get you while your sleeping from what I hear.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: waggz

I don't know what exactly it is I'm dealing with sir. Everything I have researched points towards extraterrestrial activity. People have told me about beings called the tall greys but the description of these beings and what I encountered vary slightly. But it's the closest description to what i encountered. I'm almost obsessed with getting the answers I seek and identifying this thing 100%. Problem is idk what info is legitimate and what info is not. So that creates another ordeal finding legitimate information for a basis. Me and my children all sleep in the same room now for that reason.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

And as far as getting the hell out of here idk that it would help. I'm not sure if u read the thread from the beginning or not sir but I had a frightening encounter with this thing almost 6 years prior at my previous residence which is a little over 15 miles from current residence.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Jasonfra0388

I understand that you had the previous experience Jason. The thing is... you moved to an even more secluded area. This just makes it too easy for them. Move to the city or the suburbs where they cant sneak around so well.

I will tell you though. The thing can come in your house just like it disappeared out of the barn. It doesn't have to open doors.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

We have had strange occurrences inside this home things come up missing. things being found out of place or moved. But several times we have awaken and our back door was wide open and we were absolutely positive we locked it the night before. Have u had similar experiences sir?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Jason,

I wish there was somewhere/someone to point you towards that could offer you a plan of action.. but there is not.

You've stumbled into a reality that's full of unknowns, and there isn't a single person on earth that can help you..
Many will tell you otherwise, and lead you towards one of the many cults or shady spooks that will sell you a story and some trinkets that in end won't help one bit just twist your fear into a new story for their click bait blog.

That, unfortunately.. is the way of it.

almost everything in the past few years has been put forward to catch those like yourself who have seen the unknown, lead you down the wrong path or paint you as a nut, and effectively silence you or keep you in a pre-planned control bubble of misinformation.

I can only offer one bit of solid advice, and it's based in study of similar events.
these things (whatever they are) feed of strong negative emotion.. or at the very least.. perpetrate fear/hate for some unknown purpose.
I say 'feed' as things always seem to get worse the more the victim(s) freak out. it starts as little things, and more often than not ends in misery.. the only folks i've read to have successfully fought of such things are the more religious folks that used their faith as a weapon... maybe there's something to that.. as their faith provides a way to put that fear aside for a brief moment, causing the attacking entity to loose focus.

I wish you all the best, and am deeply saddened by the fact that after all these years... there still isn't any answers and the more you push the more the agency's push back.. you'd think it'd be their job to handle such matters but it's all backwards they just want you to go away, and they have managed to get into every inch of the internet.. we are truly alone in these things and they know most good folks just can't handle reality when they hit it.. and they bank on it's easier to let you and your family suffer than to deal with the real problem and inform the populace on such reality's.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

I just wish there was a legitimate method or way to determine what it is exactly I'm dealing with. Any kind of legitimate information would help. As I said I am almost obsessed with identifying this thing.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Jasonfra0388

I hear ya. All too well.

Basically.. there is nothing that could be called 'legitimate'
Ton's of speculation, theory and hypothesis over similar events to yours.. but at no time has anything been branded as a strong starting point for investigation, we honestly don't even know what the parameters for such an investigation would be.. we just get kicked in the shins for our efforts, from both sides.

They just are. whatever they are, and there's lots more than one kind of entity.. and whole religions and cults have been formed over the years to explain why they are.

but no real answers.

no real plans.

the rabbit hole just gets deeper, twists and turns in ways you'd never expect.. and leaves you questioning more than when you started, most of what is on offer will just annoy you.. now that you know there's something else and it isn't exactly 'friendly' .. that right there is basically all there is to know.

If you must fire on one again... (it's not a good idea btw) do us a solid and load a few shotgun shells with rocksalt..it's not a 'this works' idea, just a theory based in old wives tales and folklore.. and if something does go wrong (they can mess with your head rather badly when attacked) then your only firing salt and no one gets killed... note.. this could just piss em off too... it's just a theory.

Most importantly however.. is to keep calm, or happy.. not afraid/angry/sad/hateful and confused, whatever they are they have been here for 1000's of years. and they love conflict/fear, they aint 'curious' they are complete a-holes. and obviously they've locked in you and yours for a time.. for some giggles.

treat them like any other unwanted guest.
that's my best advice.
edit on 19-4-2017 by Xarian6 because: .

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Jason, glad to hear you have trail cams.....but maybe you should look into lazer beam alarms with infrared cameras...or try the " ring " door bell....something to alert you to movement outside your door....especially the one that you find open . ....and ask your kids if they've ever taken anything or found anything that they shouldn't have ......one more question....what blood type are you ?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

My blood type is universal. O negative. And what do u mean in ask my children that? What answer am I looking?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

What do u mean by mess with my head if something goes wrong? And I'm not sure about the rock salt theory. not knocking it right off the bat but in my experience action is faster than reaction. I'm worried about them attempting to inflict damage or strike first. And I am constantly vigilant because I don't know what it is and I don't know what it is capable of. I just feel like I don't wanna take a chance and find out.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

And the trail cam I deploy is infrared. I also have a night vision monocular. As I said I remain vigilant all the time. I am up all hours because I can barely sleep. I'm always checking the house and lookin out the windows.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jasonfra0388

And the trail cam I deploy is infrared. I also have a night vision monocular. As I said I remain vigilant all the time. I am up all hours because I can barely sleep. I'm always checking the house and lookin out the windows.

I hope you get that bastard. If you do or if you get some more blood samples make sure you get as much samples as you can. DON'T tell the authorities until you do the following.

Get the samples into the fridge. Send samples to as many people as possible. Send some to MUFON, some ATS members, various labs all over the world.

SEND A SAMPLE TO BILL NYE.

Get some over to your doctors office and offer to pay them cash for them to do a biopsy and if possible a DNA analysis on the spot.

Take footage of the blood trail or the corpse if there is one. Video interview all witnesses including your self with high quality video. Take photographs of EVERYTHING and everyone involved with a HIGH QUALITY camera.

Secure several copies and send them to anyone and everyone you can think of. Mass email them. UPLOAD THEM TO ATS.

Then , if you have a corpse then you have no need to worry about your credentials being tarnished, call the news stations, all of them.

LASTLY, call the FBI after sending me the head on dry ice. Make sure to have several friends and family members when you do your initial interview with the authorities. Only conduct the initial interview with them in a public place with lawyers and media present! Tell them everything EXCEPT where you sent the samples and the head!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Now that sh!t..... might get him famous, and he doesnt want that!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I don't know if you are religious; but praying to Jesus makes it stop.

I have heard that if you really want to kill one you must cut off their heads according to the Stardust Ranch story, can be found on YouTube. There is a man in AZ who claims to have to fight these off often.

Pray to Jesus man!
edit on 19-4-2017 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

I don't know if you are religious; but praying to Jesus makes it stop.

I have heard that if you really want to kill one you must cut off their heads according to the Stardust Ranch story, can be found on YouTube. There is a man in AZ who claims to have to fight these off often.

Pray to Jesus man!

or Allah.... or anything that carries lots of magical conscious power , it's just like fearing its opposite, like demons and ghosts etc, makes it more likely for the highly conditioned into these powers to experience these things, im still undecided whether these powers are real in a greater unconscious or God or whether they are something else...... parallel Universes or even figments of imagination.
but i believe they are real to the person experiencing, like they are seeing something that is real to them, but may not be real to someone else, but i have never experienced anything like that, so can only go on other peoples accounts.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
A reply to: KTemplar
I believe in god and everything but I also believe there is things that r not completely in his control. Such as a persons fate. I whole heartedly believe that a person control his own fate to an extent. But god can intervene at his will. But does that mean that u can call upon him to banish something that is physical? I don't really know. I know from personal experience there is true evil in humanity itself. A lot of people that I have personally dealt with are just pure evil in their nature. The things they do and will do to simply not go to jail is pretty horrendous. the things some people do to each other murder mutilation rape etc. is just pure evil. And god just doesn't seem to step in and intervene and banish these evil people from my sight upon me praying. Do u believe in god? Yes I do. Whole heartedly. But do I believe that evil prevails and sometimes God just can't intervene and u have to create ur own fate

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Correct. If you have a higher power deity.

Living earth-plane people are a different story for sure.

These things are something else, consider yourself lucky davg80

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Have u experienced anything similar sir?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
And something strange that's been bothering me since it was asked recently is my blood type. Y did the individual inquire about my blood type? I responded to that individual but never got a response back. Hopefully that individual will explain soon. Or someone else will explain it to me in the meantime.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join