It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Poll: Trump’s Approval Hits 50 Percent, Most Americans Say He’s Keeping His Promises

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Most Americans think Trump is keeping his promises, with 56% saying he is taking steps to fulfill his campaign promises he made to his supporters.

Most people believe President Trump is keeping the promises he made during his campaign, according to a new poll released hours before the president will deliver his first address on Tuesday to a joint session of Congress.
“Fifty-six percent of voters in the latest Politico/Morning Consult survey said Trump has already taken steps to fulfill the promises he made to his supporters.
politichicks.com...

With a 2 point increase in Trump's approval rating, Trump has hit 50% approval rating in this pole.

The same poll found that 50 percent of voters approve of the job Trump is doing, marking a two-point increase since voters were last surveyed earlier this month

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Is it possible for a president that got 50% of the vote to get an approval rating above 50%?

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Heads up: Your link is reporting on a poll conducted in February. The Examiner link in your article is dated February 28, 2017. Heck your article is dated March 1.

###SNIPPED###

edit on 17-4-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Apr 17 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

The Russians hacked the polls to help their best friend, Trump.

It's so obvious.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

50% is 7/8th of the country.

Which also means that 2/3rds of the country still want Eva Mendes as president.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Heads up: Your link is reporting on a poll conducted in February. The Examiner link in your article is dated February 28, 2017. Heck your article is dated March 1.

..snipped...

Heres all the polls

www.realclearpolitics.com...
edit on Mon Apr 17 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Oh, polls are not fake anymore?
Or did it fake you out..?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
So, the very same Americans that voted Trump into office on "no further interventions" platform is now suddenly transformed to "Further interventions" approval ratings.

Are these the same pollsters that had Hillary winning?

If you believed the main scream then you'll believe them now...

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Oh, polls are not fake anymore?
Or did it fake you out..?

"Polls that verify confirmation bias are accurate, polls that contradict confirmation bias are fake and subsequently ignored".

Yours sincerely,
The uncomfortable truth.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Polls are garbage it all boils down to who they ask, how they ask and how many are asked.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

..snipped..

Here ya go

Trump Approval Index History

And for comparison (check the first term) actually Obummer's was worse in the same time frame

edit on Mon Apr 17 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

agreed.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

50% is 7/8th of the country.

Which also means that 2/3rds of the country still want Eva Mendes as president.

I could get behind that ticket.

And yes, that means what you all think it means.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You are the second person who has given me Trump's current approval ratings. Why do I care? I didn't post the out-of-date approval numbers to begin with.

And for comparison (check the first term) actually Obummer's was worse in the same time frame

Lol. This is a lie.
Obama's Approval Index History
Obama's first term for this period of time has him in high +20's and 30's for approval spread.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

You are the second person who has given me Trump's current approval ratings. Why do I care? I didn't post the out-of-date approval numbers to begin with.

You were the one all over the dates. I didnt see any other posts . And you probably dont care . I do , I am a US citizen and willing to give any President a least a try . Unfortunately some folks are still sore about the election. Pitiful.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Most Americans think Trump is keeping his promises, with 56% saying he is taking steps to fulfill his campaign promises he made to his supporters.

Most people believe President Trump is keeping the promises he made during his campaign, according to a new poll released hours before the president will deliver his first address on Tuesday to a joint session of Congress.
“Fifty-six percent of voters in the latest Politico/Morning Consult survey said Trump has already taken steps to fulfill the promises he made to his supporters.
politichicks.com...

With a 2 point increase in Trump's approval rating, Trump has hit 50% approval rating in this pole.

The same poll found that 50 percent of voters approve of the job Trump is doing, marking a two-point increase since voters were last surveyed earlier this month

"According to a rightwing rag that ONLY hard core conservatives read, Trumps approval rate is 50%!!!"

Lol so why is that?? Like 15% of real life Americans...

Gotta love the propaganda....

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

The only people still talking about the election are right wingers bringing up tired talking points to deflect away from inconvenient facts about Trump's policies, actions, and words. And I care about dates because posting out of date statistics is rather obvious misuse of statistics and I'd hope that people on ATS looking to deny ignorance would be appreciative of having it pointed out that this OP is a waste of time by reporting old data.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

And Hillary, she is still trying to explain who is responsible for her loss.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Krazysh0t

And Hillary, she is still trying to explain who is responsible for her loss.

Beats admitting no one in the country liked her.. she had zero people who actually wanted her, and trump did.. a tiny minority for sure, but it was at least some kind of passionate base ... clinton had none.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

The only people still talking about the election are right wingers bringing up tired talking points to deflect away from inconvenient facts about Trump's policies, actions, and words. And I care about dates because posting out of date statistics is rather obvious misuse of statistics and I'd hope that people on ATS looking to deny ignorance would be appreciative of having it pointed out that this OP is a waste of time by reporting old data.

Yea this is great.. there bread and butter has been as an opposition party against everything, but for nothing...

Honestly this is the only way we get change..

It will take the GOP healthcare being passed bill to get us single payer. It will take a whole lotta pain and dead grandmothers for the political will.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join