It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry and The Coming Storm

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis>>>>> Something is coming. But I do know this, as bad as it will be, the ones that start it... the NWO globalists, the Illuminati, the Satanists, ... they won't survive it. We'll be the ones that survive and we'll be in the beginning of a great new age unhindered by them.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
I can resign and leave Freemasonry if I choose to do so.

Where's the control?

So you say.

The Masonic Ninja Hit Squad is on stand by Mr. I'm in Control of Myself.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
a reply to: Tempter
Freemasonry is not about control, it's a volunteer organization.

Do you really believe that Masons seek to better others with rituals of esoteric knowledge?

Yes because it is true.

The secrecy exists only draw initiates to their club.

That's an assumption.

Every Mason might as well be a Scientologist as far as I'm concerned.

Yet another assumption.
Going to church is volunteer as well.

Im sorry you can't see it.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Many people run the gamut of being ostracized by family and friends if they leave their religion. If one were to remit and leave Freemasonry, they would not face such social stigma.

edit on 4/21/17 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi

Many people run the gamut of being ostracized by family and friends if they leave their religion. If one were to remit and leave Freemasonry, they would not face such social stigma.

That's hardly a qualifier of control. And I can bet you so e lodges in the past probably exhibited that behavior. Besides, given how small freemasonry is compared to modern organized religion I'm sure if it were bigger it'd take on some of those traits through sheer number of probabilities of human interaction.

But that's not my point. My point is its just another format of control.

Go on, tell me rituals arent.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
(Future) (Historically this has been about God's address of the generations of man, specifically with the intention of resolving the covenant, the same is true today when the "Ensign of Nations" according to Isaiah is Revealed)

originally posted by: eisegesis

www.callofdutyzombies.com...
taughtbydegree.wordpress.com...

(34th Year of Antichrist's Lifespan, begins 33 Days of "MABUS" (Resurrected Body), to begin God's Mercies, for the 7 years of Revelation. (Age of Aquarius begins when God ends the Age of Pisces by beginning the Events of Revelation)

(The Antichrist needs to address the Leadership, Authorities, and the Public ... in an optimum situation ... I will set a standard by purifying Genetic Dan in the nations capital with the blessing of the president, by doing nothing that hasn't already been done. Similar to a mass gathering of the people in washington. Before I continue with my general use of public parks, to continue the pattern of education of the public for 33 Days, as well as any further address during this period, leading to 7 years of God's Mercies, prompting the nations to eliminate Dead Work and Dead Flesh, finishing with migration for 5 months, through the mechanism of Joseph the Blessings...................Right now the Antichrist must assume he will only have considerable power for 33 Days, so he has to be effective, regardless if this activity was declared previously, if is a best response then that is something we'll try to achieve....................(this can be done smoothly, that said, God will likely Give a Sign of Divorce at the end of these 33 Days, and you'll have a real pile of bodies at that time, or when God reacts in the City of Philadelphia USA. Before this time, the Antichrist may or may not leave a pile of ethnic bodies commensurate with his activities to illustrate god's intentions, even if you try to avoid that issue, the Antichrist has the authority to do that and god's blessing) (this is not an issue that can be avoided, after 33 Days, based on the natural implications of the events, you will have no choice to to suffer continually and with great extreme, or to resolve this issue of the generations of man, until the end of 7 years) Love and Blessings. (Jim Jones didn't exactly model his facilities after Washington D.C., but we'll leave it at that, everything will become, clear cut).
edit on 21-4-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

What is there to understand? Masonry is just another form of control, much like religion.

the contrary.

Do you really believe that Masons seek to better others with rituals of esoteric knowledge?

you miss the point.

Ha!

?

If they REALLY believed that they wouldn't be so secret about these things which can help people.

It´s your life, your choices. We are not there to help you. We can help you, help yourself, how about that?

The secrecy exists only draw initiates to their club.

False. Before internet, it was the people you knew. If you were a realy decent guy, chances were high you came into contact with a mason.

Every Mason might as well be a Scientologist as far as I'm concerned.

But you have not to be concerned at all. Think that if you want but please don´t repeat this false claim without actually looking into masonry. I mean, find a lodge and ask kindly. You will be very surprised.

I find it highly unlogic that it´s well known that the internet is full of lies, but only when it fit´s the personal agenda. There are official websites of very old lodges, with FAQs. But since the lies are far more entertaining... DENY IGNORANCE.

Edit: An when I say find a lodge and ask, I mean, physically, not via telephone or internet. Go there and ask a person. Not google.
edit on 21-4-2017 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tbchugs

I am actually buzzing about this, the Antichrist is finally coming!! I am so curious about what he/she will be like... but first who is the antichrist, is it Lucifer the light bringer, is it Satan or the devil, i dont know it could even be me or my uncle Zeus......
btw have you got a date also when this event takes place.... cheers

oops also, do you know if this is the one with three days of darkness, i like the idea of three days of darkness!
edit on 21-4-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
It's not about control

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
The Masonic Ninja Hit Squad is on stand by Mr. I'm in Control of Myself.

And the people online think they know all our Masonic secrets...

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
... I'm sure if it were bigger it'd take on some of those traits through sheer number of probabilities of human interaction.

So, just your opinion. Nothing factual.

But that's not my point. My point is its just another format of control.Go on, tell me rituals arent.

Explain how the rituals are a form of control? Actually elucidate your thoughts and explain why you believe this to be so?

If you respond with, "Find out yourself" or, "It's so obvious, I don't need to explain" then I know you don't know what you're talking about and just making stuff up as you go.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

I've found Masonic Ritual to be very liberating and beneficial to the immaterial facets of my personal development. Very far from controlling

(I say "immaterial" in no way to be cryptic, but rather, to distinguish from the misconception of joining for gain to one's career, social standing, or finances.)

edit on 4/22/17 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

I am actually buzzing about this, the Antichrist is finally coming!! I am so curious about what he/she will be like... but first who is the antichrist, is it Lucifer the light bringer, is it Satan or the devil, i dont know it could even be me or my uncle Zeus......
btw have you got a date also when this event takes place.... cheers

oops also, do you know if this is the one with three days of darkness, i like the idea of three days of darkness!

www.phy.olemiss.edu...
cseligman.com...

(May 13 to October 13, Fatima's Prophecy reported by the Eclipses), around 6 B.C. + 27 B.C. = 33 years for the Lifespan of Jesus (Blood Moon Tetrad to 8/21 and 9/23 for 33 Days is the butt end of a larger sequence, that seems to be very approximate, see below) (The Tropic of Cancer will go from 23.5 to 27 Degrees if God moves the 33rd Parallel from the Mandrid Cross USA Solar Eclipse Alignment to the City of Philadelphia USA)

stevemwoods.wordpress.com...

(August to September for 33 Days)
Two thousand years ago Orion (specifically Al Nitak) hit the dawn-meridian at August 26th. Now the alignment is at September 20th due to the precession of the equinoxes.
watchfortheday.org...

ecmasonic.org...

Half Pig Man = 33 Days of the Earth's Sun (Fatima's Prophecy), for the 33rd Parallel (SIGN OF DIVORCE will likely equal the 33rd Parallel in the City of Philadelphia USA) (theme pole shift)

MABUS = 33 Degrees for the Vernal Point Movement, to 33 Days of Pole Shift Movement (theme euthanasia, rather, resolution of INRI)
www.lunarplanner.com...

3 Days of Darkness happens after 7 Years, there are some parallels between 33 Days and the 3 Days of Darkness, so the Gospel has a legal reasons of phrasing the argument that way. Love and Blessings (INRI, Inc*/Rape/Mur*, they go for his mouth and rectum as often as they may go for his bones or organs, I'll try to play these people for fools by not using euthanasia at all, but we'll have to see if I can do that cleanly)
edit on 22-4-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I think you posted to the wrong thread. That was utter nonsense.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

I think you posted to the wrong thread. That was utter nonsense.

Check out every post he/she has made.
They're all nonesense lol.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

you should make a thread, thats a bit easier to follow, i will put my bit in, i may not believe! but i do enjoy applying my imagination to such a possibility...

edit on 22-4-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I'm having trouble finding any existing record of an Alexander of Cagliostro that is not Giuseppe Balsamo. Can someone help me out here?

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

(33000 B.C. to 10000 B.C. the age of the Sphinx is almost dead on 10000 B.C. ... ... ... ... 13000 B.C. the Earth's Moon was set into its current revolutionary period, to give us about 13 Degrees of Movement per Day ... ... ... ... then we drop down to 33 Degrees of Vernal Point Movement against the Galactic Plane from 2000 B.C. until Jesus Age of 33 Years Old ... ... ... ... pattern of 33 Days likely originated in 2000 B.C. along with the Prophecy of Fatima's Pattern ... ... ... ... from there we can conjecture, that God corrects the Intelligent Design Figure of 33 Days into 3 Days of Darkness. Remember God corrected the length of 33000 B.C. to 10000 B.C. into lesser phases)

33000 B.C. to 10000 B.C. = 14 Dynasties of Atlantis (ending with Peleg in Genesis)
33 Years for Jesus Christ = 6 B.C. to 27 A.D. (Sun's Polar Measurement of 33//New Moon to New Moon 27 Days)
33 Days for Intelligent Design = 8/21 to 9/23 (Orion Alignment Shift, Scroll Up ... or ... Leo to Virgo Paralleling the Constellation's Belt Establishment)

3 Days of Darkness to resolve INRI (superseding intelligent design of 33 Days)

Vedic scholars set the date for the start of Kali Yuga at somewhere between 3102 B.C. and 3023 B.C., or between 5,033 and 5,112 years ago. strangeskyes.blogspot.com/2010/04/vedic-time-cycles-and-epoch-of-3102-bc.html

Also the Mayan Calendar, 3114 B.C. deviates from the "33 Days of Intelligent Design", by implication of its "Nine Mayan Gods of the Night". So God reduced his observance from 33 Days to 9 Days sometime before the Mayan Empire expired.

The Egyptians were at this time, after 300 BC, transferring the title of "Ra" to the daytime Sun. (It was about time!) The Egyptians had also run out of visible celestial monsters, and thus promoted the Apep ring to the status of a vicious snake. He was depicted in Egyptian illustrations as pierced with knives to color him red with blood. This is quite alike to the Maya depiction, where the celestial snake has patches of flayed skin. saturniancosmology.org/noah.php

(The Egyptians Record God's Modification to the "33 Days Intelligent Design", in 300 B.C. ... ... ... ... most likely to 3 Days) God already illustrated a dip from 33 Days around 3000 B.C., then God voiced the argument again around 300 B.C. ... ... ... ... God has not given another corrected measurement beyond "3 Days of Darkness" for the "33 Days of Intelligent Design", that was originally introduced following the pattern of 14 Dynasties God used with Atlantis, which carried on into Egypt and then Babylon.

400 Year Intrevals from 400 B.C. (Buddha or Zecharias) to the Present. (With God addressing the Intelligent Design of 33 Days, sometime around 3000 B.C. or after, and sometime around 300 B.C. or after)

In the latter part of this span pure skywatching shifted to analysis of the records and the invention of mathematical methods to foretell in advance the various phaenomena. Among the artifacts from the 400s BC forward we find tablets of calculations, instructions, and ephemerides. Tony Hoffman's 'What's Up' column in NYSkies is a direct descendant from these. In yet an other sobering feature of human existence on Earth, the Babyloniam calculations for the planet positions is humankind's first use of mathematics to successfully describe events in nature. It would be fully 19 centuries later, in the early 1600s, before maths were applied to formulate the first true laws of physics; this was performed by Galileo. After about 300 BC, Babylonian culture was subsumed under Greek culture. It is thru the tradition of Greece from this time that we owe so very much a debt to Mesopotamian astronomy. nyskies.org/articles/pazmino/planper.htm

(400 B.C. to 100 B.C. is one observance, and 100 B.C. to the Birth of Christ is another observance, this follows our activities in the present, with about that distance from the Roanoke Colony in 1600 A.D. and the Prophecy of Fatima, at about 100 years of difference from the present)

(3 Days of Darkness Illustrated around 300 B.C. with Jupiter Conjunction, similar to 9/23/2017)

I do not have at hand ample historical accounts for conjunctions
between Jupiter and Saturn. I fudged a set of records by hopping among
Dance of the Planets, Earth Centered Universe, and SkyGlobe. I come up
with the list here for the span of 700 BC to 300 BC. nyskies.org/articles/pazmino/planper.htm

19 Mar -363 15:17 12 22h 19m
21 Sep -363 *:* ~100 22h 12m

Three Days of Difference are Indicated, as the corrected figure for God's Interaction against the Intelligent Design of 33 Days.

1. 8/21 to 9/23 of 2017 for 33 Days = False
2. 9/23 of 2017 = False
3. 8/21 for 3 Days of Darkness, to 5 Months of Star Wormwood = True

What Conclusion does the Free Mason Symbol Reach?

1. Constellation's Belt was Installed, with a 33 Days Observance from Constellation Leo to Virgo as Intelligent Design
2. Jesus Christ lived for 33 Years, and he spent 3 Days in the Heart of the Earth

Conclusion: Jesus Corrected the Figure of 33 Days, that was likely seen as 33 Days with Atlantis, Egypt, Babylon or with Enoch, Moses and then with Jonah's Whale (the gospel has a legal reason for recording 33 Days as "3 Days and 3 Nights", so that is the legal reason of transition). Constellation Leo is the same relative marker, the length of time is disputed, so we must keep watch. Love and Blessings (the Son of Man is 1/3 of the Gospel's Law, so, God's reward for the greatest sin the gospel affords is simply death with no sign and no vision. the only geographic area that is afforded 5 months, is the limited geographic area of the City of Philadelphia USA. While these people to enjoy INRI (Inc*/Rape/Mur*), this is the pleasure that ensures they die without presenting a threat to the potential, we'll a few more nightly walks in the future to keep these people tamed until euthanasia is completed............that said, we'll have to wait until 8/21 to see what is necessary) (My Mouth and Rectum, plus Inc* these people enjoy with me or rather, with the Antichrist whoever he is, that is a high price for your pleasure)
edit on 23-4-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: tbchugs
(My Mouth and Rectum, plus Inc* these people enjoy with me or rather, with the Antichrist whoever he is, that is a high price for your pleasure)

I am sure you have a high opinion of yourself but your various body parts will most likely not be giving me any pleasure regardless of what occurs.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
a reply to: olaru12
Did you read the part where both Freemasons and Jews were implicated as being part of the same NWO-like conspiracy in the preceding decades before WW II? Did you notice the part that warns about the harmful effects such false conspiratorial teachings can have? Consider linking those 2 things and then try to consider a reason why the majority of Germans and Italians hated the Jews so much that they would allow the genocide to happen (and a large number participating in it).

Some more details:
Real science, knowledge of realities compared to philosophies and stories
The Baptism of Clovis—1,500 Years of Catholicism in France
Babylon the Great: Reasoning
Babylon the Great: Insight, Volume 1
One Myth Leads to Another
One Myth Leads to Another (ATS thread, 2nd comment)
Evolution—Myths and Facts
Constantine: Awake!—2014
Christendom: Index 1986-2016

I see no one has caught on to any of the above yet and still going through their routines. Not even a little bit curious? If you wanna talk about secrets and mysteries...and New World Orders and such, or coming storms, there's a storm coming indeed, multiple actually, here's the first big one:

Also in the playlist linked above with additional information around video 58 for now.
Such as these videos (the last 2 are links to the same playlist with videos I wanted to emphasize that are related to my commentary):

Hypocrisy.
"you can't use his name!"
edit on 24-4-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join