It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry and The Coming Storm

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

65nd degree. Does that mean your in two masonic orders?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
To comment on the OP’s point...

Masonry and the devils and p2 demon lodges, Mazzini and his madness and all that crazy stuff indeed can be likened to ISIS and al Qaeda in Islam, Dave Koresh or Jim Jones in Christianity and other offshoot cults in other religions. There’s even a nut out of Buddhism that tried to poison half of Tokyo a few years ago.

What people all fear is some all-encompassing powerful group coming forth to carry all our asses to hell.

Most groups just don’t have that much evil in them to create what we all fear.

Probably such a group will come from where we least expect it.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: MamaJ

It has mysteries and these mysteries arent for me to know because I do not belong to the fraternity. It's simple and not so hard to understand, really.

You know you can BUY ever single book that are available to Freemasons, right? Even libraries have them.

The only things that aren't generally made public is the accounts, passwords and knocks, but you can still find some of them online.

Freemasonry, the super evil, super secret society that has their information out for everyone to see. So very secret lol.

FWIW I have plenty of books about freemasonry, good friends as well as family who are Masons and have done my own due diligence in the subject. I met with the Master Mason at my local Lodge and became good friends with him so I know a little about it. And I didn't have to read the books on the net. I can go to the lodge anytime I want and read from their library. They are so sweet to me there.

I'm not stupid and know how to use google if need be though. I have read a lot on the net but not a lot of credit I can give to the internet. I am insulted other posters have taken this thread to a negative troll like place. As I began posting in this thread even made a comment about how good it was and now it's went to # which is one of the main reasons I got off ATS for a while. There is enough bs in the world. I come here to get away and get into deep cool discussions and when I cant do that, its a shame.

To assume I think freemasonry is evil when I made no comment to assume such makes me irritated as I do not want to discuss anything with someone who can't read and comprehend my words correctly. Being accused of being aggressive even? I mean come the hell on man. I am the least aggressive and definitely one of the most open minded persons you'd ever meet in your lifetime.

My ENTIRE point that got taken down through there and twisted as if there was a wagon coming down the road and poster after poster jumping on it with assumptions. Bizarre to have so many posters confuse my intent. Only a few Masons have shown in this thread to be genuine Masons imo based off their responses and how they handled them self thinking I had no clue when in fact, I know more than they give/gave me credit for.

The beginning of the thread posters stated it was NOT religious in nature and stated even atheists are in the fraternity. These were deleted by the moderator because it was off subject. Same poster who stated he was an atheist and the brotherhood wasn't religious nor did they believe in a God posted a link that was a PDF for all to see and view the membership form for Freemasonry which was a contradiction to what he said. Total contradiction which is why I cited and quoted from the membership form he posted. It clearly states the basis is from the Holy Bible and you must believe in a Supreme Being. Supreme Being cannot just be any supreme being either. We all know there are countless "gods" and there are some Gods which the fraternity wouldn't like for you to talk about or at least I know this is a fact in our local lodge here in Mt. Juliet, TN. To take that notion a step further there isn't a single Muslim in our Lodges. The Master says they are welcome but .... that's what he says. Actions speak louder than words. They do not want infiltration of Islam in our Lodges here just like they do not want gays in our Lodges.

I do not give 2 cents whether anyone believes in a supreme being or not but for the posters here to say the fraternity doesn't care when I know for a fact my lodge does and will not allow someone in who doesn't believe in God. Here in my Lodge if you are an atheist you will not be welcomed in. You have to believe in the soul and spirit in order to evolve and work towards betterment of self. If you do not believe then there is no point and the fraternity isn't a fit for that person.

I love freemasonry and do not believe it to be "bad" in fact the ones in my community do a lot of good for our community. Some of the posters here on ATS seem to be in the infant stages and naive to what the freemasonry is really about. Just like any other group there are some who take it seriously and self teach on a daily basis and then others really have no clue or desire to seek the knowledge easily at their fingertips.

You say most of what you are taught in the brotherhood can easily be found on the internet and while I agree, I also have to disagree. There is this little book that's toted around I am not privileged of reading that the Master carries around. Nor will he tell me the secrets in the little book. Maybe you will tell me or link me to where I can find out whats in the little book. lol

When he showed it to me he did tell me a few things about it. Reminded me of a gang and how they have their own code language.. so did this book have a code language.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

You could believe in God without being religious.

One of our greatest religions, Buddhism doesn't believe in God, yet it is definitely a religion.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
Freemasonry doesn't define a Mason's religion or faith.

I am totally aware of that. What I was confused about is how a mason can say he is an atheist yet sign a membership form which states he believes in a Supreme Being. My local Lodge will not accept atheists nor do they accept gays and Master says he will accept a Muslim but there are none there at this time.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

You could believe in God without being religious.

One of our greatest religions, Buddhism doesn't believe in God, yet it is definitely a religion.

I know this. I am not religious but I am spiritually inclined and believe in an energy from which we all derive from.

Buddha said it doesn't matter if you believe in a god or not.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ
Same poster who stated he was an atheist and the brotherhood wasn't religious nor did they believe in a God posted a link that was a PDF for all to see and view the membership form for Freemasonry which was a contradiction to what he said.

Since I am the one who posted the PDF petition I would love for you to show me where I said I was an Atheist.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I’m not going to argue the point about Buddha, but Masons as far as I know are merely required to believe in a supreme being that doesn’t have necessarily anything to do with religion.

Religion is don’t do this, don’t do that…believe in this, believe in that.

Of course, Masonry resembles religion in a limited regard but I wouldn’t call it a religion.

The NFL resembles a religion but it isn’t a religion.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

interesting post from Solomonopoly
kinda relevant

The first Masonic Legislator whose memory is preserved to us by history, was Buddha, who, about a thousand years before the Christian era, reformed the religion of Manous. - Albert Pike (Morals & Dogma)

William Schaw - On 28 December 1598 Schaw, in his capacity of Master of Works and General Warden of the master stonemasons, issued "The Statutis and ordinananceis to be obseruit by all the maister maoissounis within this realme. The preamble states that the statutes were issued with the consent of a craft convention, simply specified as all the master masons gathered that day."

You might also find the ancient Chinese legend of Fuxi and Nuwa of interest. Temet nosce!

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Not all Secret Societies have evil intentions. I am sure some are just clubs for people to hang out etc. But not all are benign.

And therein lies the problem. Why would anyone join a society without first knowing what they are getting into.

And the very nature of the secrecy means you really don't know until you pass certain measures. And what if you find out you're in a nefarious organization?

It's better that you stir clear of any organization that doesn't clearly state its purpose. Again, not that all are bad, but there are bad ones. And you could become involved in something you had no idea about, and can become guilty, either before the law, or even before God, of things you didn't know you were getting into.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Jehovah's Witnesses are probably the least secritive of all organizations on earth. Everything they believe and teach and be found on their website JW.ORG. All their meetings are open to the public and anyone is welcome at anytime. And they also publish their beliefs and spread them from door to door.

As far as Freemasonry is concerned there have been a few reports published about them in recent years in Witness literature. In the olden days a lot more was written about them. But here are the few reports I found:

A Ghanaian man named Godwin was almost 70 when he left the Presbyterian Church and a Masonic Lodge. “There were things going on in the church that I found objectionable,” says Godwin. “For example, there was a lot of infighting, and it is still going on. Sometimes the police had to come to restore peace and order! I did not think this was proper for followers of Christ. Then a problem developed between a fellow Presbyterian and me. A public court heard the case and judged the other man guilty. However, the minister of the church unfairly sided with this man and attempted to censure me before the whole congregation! I gave him a piece of my mind and walked out of the church—never to return. “Some time passed, and Jehovah’s Witnesses called at my home. Initially, I listened simply because I did not want to turn away people who talked about God. But I began to notice that even though I had been a Presbyterian for decades, there was a lot I did not know about the Bible. For example, I never knew that the Bible holds out hope of living forever in Paradise on earth. And when I started attending the meetings of Jehovah’s Witnesses, the manners, and especially the dress and grooming of the youth among them, impressed me very much. These were people who really lived by Bible principles!” Still, ‘buying truth’ required him to make some painful adjustments in his life. Recalls Godwin: “I was a member of a Masonic Lodge. And though it is known as a fraternal society that provides help for its members, I observed rituals that involved the use of skulls and bones and the invoking of spirits. These spirits supposedly help those who interact with them to develop spiritually. “My studies helped me to see that Jehovah God detests any involvement with spiritism because it can bring one under the influence of Satan and his wicked spirit forces. Would I continue as a member of the Masonic Lodge with all its mysticism, or would I quit and please Jehovah? I chose the latter. I destroyed all the Freemason paraphernalia I had, even the suit I used for Lodge meetings. I experienced the truth of Jesus’ promise when he said, ‘The truth will set you free’! (John 8:32) Now I am happily sharing the things I have learned with others. I have no regrets whatsoever.” Many thousands of honesthearted ones have likewise made great sacrifices in order to “buy truth.” Like the three Christians discussed herein, they have no regrets over the changes they made. Bible truth has given them “a fine foundation for the future, in order that they may get a firm hold on the real life.” (1 Timothy 6:19) That “real life” and all its accompanying blessings can also be yours eternally if you will “buy truth.” - The Watchtower 12/15/1997 p. 30

During World War I, Brother Fox worked as manager of a local business. One Sunday morning, at his home in Honolulu, he received a call from David Solomon. Mr. Solomon, operating a garage at a local military post, requested supplies and inquired if Ellis would open the store to fill his order, and this Ellis consented to do. Brother Fox recalls: “As he drove me to the store, he remarked that I must be a Mason to be so accommodating. On being informed that I was a minister with the local Bible Students, he asked, ‘Do you ever give talks outside your own church?’ I answered, ‘Yes, if invited.’ Then he informed me that he was the master of the Masonic lodge at Fort Schofield and invited me to speak there. Of course, I did not tell him that I had never given a public talk. I prepared and used a chart similar to the one found at the front of Volume I of the Studies in the Scriptures. Preparing for and giving that first public talk gave me a chance to put into practice some of what I had learned from Walter Bundy.” David Solomon thereafter met regularly with the small group of Bible Students. In spite of stiff opposition, he later resigned from the Masonic order and was baptized by Brother Fox. - Yearbook of Jehovah's Witnesses 1978 pp 74, 75.

Some older references to Freemasonry in Watchtower literature:

"We note also that the Order of Free Masons, if judged by its past history, has some secret object or scheme, more than fraternity and financial aid in time of sickness or death. And, so far as we can judge, there is a certain amount of worship or mummery connected with the rites of this order and some others, which the members do not comprehend, but which, in many cases, serves to satisfy the cravings of the natural mind for worship, and thus hinders it from seeking the worship of God in spirit and in truth—through Christ, the only appointed Mediator and Grand Master. In proportion as such societies consume valuable time in foolish, senseless rites and ceremonies, and in substituting the worship of their officers, and the use of words and symbols which have no meaning to them, for the worship of God, in his appointed way—through Christ, and according to knowledge and the spirit of a sound mind—in that proportion these societies are grievous evils, regardless of the financial gains or losses connected with membership in them." — June, 1895, Zion's Watch Tower, page 143

He emphasizes this, saying, "A new commandment I give unto you, that ye love one another as I have loved you." (#Joh 13:34.) Ah, we get the thought that the Church is a blessed brotherhood of all those who not only love God supremely, so that they delight to do His will, even at the cost of self-interest, but who also love one another as Christ loved them, which signifies to the extent of willingness to lay down their lives for one another! We look in vain for such an organization amongst men. We perceive various bundles or organizations under various names, all professing love, but none of them even dreaming of union with such bonds of love. We are not forgetting the Masons, the Odd Fellows, the Presbyterians, the Methodists, the Episcopalians, the Lutherans, the Roman Catholics, etc. But none of these claim to be such a brotherhood as our Lord has described. They do indeed claim to give special attention to each other’s interests, and to have certain reverence for God, but not to the extent that our Master intimated—not to the extent of laying down their lives in doing the will of the Father and in their love for the brethren. - Sermon Book / SM697 - The Brotherhood of Christ

"This brings before us the whole question of orders, societies, etc., and what privileges the New Creation has in connection with such organizations. Is it right for them to be members of these societies? We answer that while Church associations are purely religious, and labor and beneficial organizations in general are purely secular, there are still other orders which combine the religious and the secular features. As we understand the matter, for instance, the Free Masons, Odd Fellows, Knights of Pythias, etc., perform certain rites and ceremonies of a religious kind... We place upon one level all of those who have any religious ceremonies, teachings, etc., and consider them all as parts of Babylon ... We admonish the New Creation to have nothing whatever to do with any of these semi-religious societies, clubs, orders, churches; but to "Come out from amongst them, and be ye separate, and touch not the unclean thing." (`2 Cor. 6:17`)" —1904; "The New Creation", pp. 580-581

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
cont...

I am not judging at all, I am merely saying, so far as I can tell. But my understanding is, that all of these are bundles, and each bundle is getting tighter. Some of you know a great deal more about Freemasonry than I do, and I am not here to say anything against it, because I do not know anything to say, and I do not know as I would say it if I did know it. The Lord did not send me to preach against Masonry or Odd Fellowship, nor against Presbyterianism or Methodism. Our opportunity is to tell the truth, to preach the true gospel of Christ, and the Lord says that this message is to have its effects on the different hearts. Now, if you find yourself in any kind of a bundle, you know that is not the program so far as the wheat is concerned. The wheat is to he gathered into the garner; it is not to be put into bundles in the present life. The wheat is to be free. If you find yourself in any kind of a bundle, better get out of the bundle. Trust in the Lord, and be in harmony with Him, and this will take you out of all kinds of bundles and human organizations, I believe.

I should, perhaps, say a cautionary word here to the effect that I would understand this would mean, for instance, that if I were a carpenter I would prefer to be at liberty, but if it were demanded of me that I should join a union before I could have work, and that I must pay so much of my money into that union's coffers, I should join. I should understand that I was making so much of a contribution to the general weal of the carpenters, and I would have no hesitation in the matter, because there is nothing of a religious kind there. There is nothing that would fetter my heart or mind. But if that organization should do anything I could not approve, I would feel perfectly free to withdraw at any time. So I would make that limitation. But, so far as wheat and tares are concerned, I think there are plenty of bundles all around you, and I notice, too, that these different worldly organizations, if we may so call them in contradistinction to church organizations, are also taking the same methods the church people are taking. It used to be very easy to withdraw from one of the churches and you could say, "I will thank you for a letter," and then they would take the letter and never deposit it, but burn it up, if they desired. And so with the Masons; they had a method by which anyone desiring to leave the order could ask for a demit and he would get that without any particular question. I have been informed that now this is changed somewhat. If you are a Presbyterian, and you wish a letter, they say, "To which church do you wish the letter addressed?" You say, "Oh, just make it out anyway." "Oh we do not do that now; we will give you a letter to a certain, particular church and it is to he deposited there--good when deposited there." And so I am informed that our Freemason friends are doing the same thing; they do not give demits now. If you wish to be transferred to another lodge they will transfer you, but they do not give demits now in the same way they formerly did.

A Brother: Brother Russell, I am a Mason and, unfortunately, hold a high position in the order, and I would like to make a little correction on that. A Mason is perfectly free to leave when he feels so disposed. No restraint whatever is placed upon him.

Brother Russell: I told you in the beginning that I did not know about it myself; I was only relating what a brother told me.

Another Brother: I was a Mason in a different jurisdiction from that of the brother. It may he all right in his particular jurisdiction, but it is not the same in other jurisdictions, as I know.

Brother Russell: You will notice that we never have anything to say against any of these. We have not said an unkind word about Freemasonry, and you never read anything unkind that we have ever said about it, and I do not wish to say anything unkind about Presbyterianism, or Methodism. I think that many of the dear friends in these denominations are good people, and I appreciate their characters. What I talk about sometimes is Presbyterian doctrine, and they talk about it, too. And I have read things they have said about Presbyterian doctrines far harder than anything I have ever said. I sometimes quote in the Watch Tower some things Presbyterians say about their own doctrine, and I occasionally quote in the Watch Tower something the Methodists say about their doctrine, because they say it stronger than I should wish to say it. —1908, Convention Question Meeting - "The Question Book", pp. 318 - 319

edit on 18-4-2017 by RobertConrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ
I am totally aware of that. What I was confused about is how a mason can say he is an atheist yet sign a membership form which states he believes in a Supreme Being.

That was me.

In my opinion, a Supreme Being, in the 21st Century can mean a lot of things. Or, in my case, taken very loosely to fit my definition of what I *think*. In my case, I take it to refer to something/s bigger than myself. What that is I have no idea. But I highly suspect I am not the centre of the universe, contrary to what my Mum accused me of thinking when I was younger.

I'm an atheist, in that I don't believe in the Gods listed in religious books and tomes. I don't believe in vindictive, punitive, genocidal maniacs who wipe out races on a whim. I have yet to see any evidence of a God or Deity listed in any of the religious books.

But that doesn't mean I don't have my own personal beliefs in what is out there, what could be, where we came from, how, what we will become, etc. I certainly do not think myself or anyone else in the world is the pinnacle of evolution.

And it seemed many of the members of my Lodge seemed to feel the same way, as I very often asked about this before I joined and during the interviews. I love the Craft, the Chapter, the Brethren I attend Lodge with, I am trying to be a better person both outside and in and trying to help others in the community.

Does it matter that I don't believe in a religious God?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RobertConrad

According to the Charles Taze Russell entry on the website of the Grand Lodge of British Columbia and Yukon,... the founder of the Jehovah's Witnesses spoke quite highly of Freemasonry.

In an address delivered in a San Francisco masonic hall in 1913, Russell made positive use of masonic imagery by saying, "Now, I am a free and accepted mason. I trust we all are. But not just after the style of our masonic brethren." He further develops this idea: "true Bible believers may or may not belong to the masonic fraternity, but they are all masons of the highest order, since they are being fashioned, chiselled and polished by the Almighty to be used as living stones in the Temple Built Without Hands. They are free from sin, and therefore accepted by the God of Heaven as fit stones for the heavenly Temple."

Later in this address, Russell stated quite clearly that "I have never been a mason."

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

but you believe it is possible, that there could be lesser Gods if you like, yes?
i pretty much believe in a higher power, but don't believe that it is comprehensible to our evolving brains as of yet.

but everything is possible to me until i have witnessed otherwise, thats probably how i love ATS so much.... so many new possibilities that i have never thought of pop up all the time.

edit on 19-4-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
but you believe it is possible, that there could be lesser Gods if you like, yes?

Not if you're using the word "God/s" in the sense of a being with super powers who judges or condemns others.

I don't like using the word "God" like that because to me, it makes no sense and is irrational.

*If* we're saying something like, I don't know, aliens or highly advanced for of life, which could have altered our DNA millions of years ago, then yes, I think that is possible.

i pretty much believe in a higher power, but don't believe that it is comprehensible to our evolving brains as of yet.
but everything is possible to me until i have witnessed otherwise, thats probably how i love ATS so much.... so many new possibilities that i have never thought of pop up all the time.

Yes, that's true - anything is possible. The monotheistic God could be possible. But, I have to see a single shred of evidence to convince me of it. Also, for all the violence and anger and unjustness in the world - I fail to see how any being of a moralistically superiour nature who may exits, would allow that ti happen.

The universe is cold and harsh ad unfair. It's only amongst ourselves that we find consolidation and companionship. Not made up fairy tales.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

yes, thats how i would term Gods also, if they existed, a greater,higher or more evolved conscious being, i feel like all the bad sh!t that we experience is a crucial part of our evolution, like the saying "an oak tree grows strong in contrary winds", for me this world may look like chaos to us, but maybe its all part of the plan, and higher entities can see this plan more clearly than us.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
In my quest to deny ignorance, I discovered what I believe to be something of great value. Many of you are aware of the traditional York and Scottish Rites and the coveted 33rd degree, but did you know there is more to Freemasonry than the untrained eye can see?

Elder members and myself have known what lies beyond the traditional boundaries of Freemasonry, but until just recently, something new has been published that caught my attention.

This my friends, is what ATS is all about.

Background

www.frankripel.org...
www.pinterest.com...

(Video)1stDeg.Rite 1of13 Memphis-Mizraim Opening
www.youtube.com...
(Video) Vedic Flat Earth Cosmology
www.youtube.com...

Enos (Enos the Third from Adam, Jesus is Called Emmanuel) (14 Dynasties for City of Atlantis)
Moses (30 Days of Mourning, Deu. 34:8) (14 Dynasties for Egypt, Ending with Moses)
Jonah ("33" (Three Days/Three Nights) (14 Dynasties for Babylon)
Jesus ("33" (Three Days/Three Nights) (Jesus Numbers 14 Sets of Angels in Matt. 1:17 to parallel the dynasties (Sons of Man)
Revelation ("33" Three Days/Three Nights) (14 Presidencies of USA, 2 Corinthians 12:1-2) (Edward Leedskalnin to Antichrist at Present)

1. Ahaziah's Reign (22+1, 42+1)
2. Solomon's Stalls (4000, 40000)
3. Jehoiachin's Reign (8, 18)
4. Amos Declaration (3 or 4) (Jesus 3 Days in Earth, Lazarus/Judas 4 Days)

42 Months from Flight 370, (Beginning in 4000 B.C. with 2000 Year Intervals and 400 Year Intervals), 8/21/2017 to 9/23/2017 for 33 Days. (God resolves both INRI, Inc*/Rape/Mur*, and God resolves Genetic Dan's Conviction of its Four Genetic Lines) (God is prepared to remove one of Genetic Dan's Lines from Death during 33 Days, provided it kills accordingly, with India in View, as we've discussed).

33 is a Unified Pattern Observed in 33 Days (Beginning with the Earth's Sun, Best Answer?)

Rendlesham Forest incident, UFO Diagram Top
UFO GUARDIAN Incident, UFO Diagram Bottom

1. Top (Rendlesham) 33 Days for Disturbance of Earth's Sun, Paralleling, Fatima's Prophecy (8/21 to 9/23)
This differential rotation is caused by convective motion due to heat transport and the Coriolis force due to the Sun's rotation. In a frame of reference defined by the stars, the rotational period is approximately 25.6 days at the equator and 33.5 days at the poles. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun

2. Bottom (UFO Guardian) 33rd Parallel that begins with the Mandrid Alignment of the Solar Eclipse in the USA for 33 Days from 8/21 to 9/23.
Officially, the Supreme Council, 33°, N.M.J. dates itself from May 15, 1867. This was the date of the "Union of 1867", when it merged with the competing Cerneau "Supreme Council" in New York. The current Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, Northern Masonic Jurisdiction of the United States, was thus formed. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Rite

(The Prophecy of Fatima Remember? From May 13th to October 13, with God recorded as Speaking in a round about way sometimes in September, this marks 33 Days. Furthermore this marks the 33rd Parallel for the Earth, and 33 Days of Differential in our Earth's Sun ... ... ... ... 33 Days is nothing new, it has plenty of ties into the Ancient World, described in Babylon, Egypt and a few other places, as we've discussed) (Not only Must you Kill Genetic Dan, but you must also kills Dead Work and Dead Flesh, God has already expressed his intentions for the 33rd Parallel, that means it is dead flesh if God has no intention of Giving a Sign of Divorce, you must kill those people, doesn't matter how many, right now, God will resolve INRI soon, so, take advantage of the people willing to use force against the antichrist, so they can hurt themselves, that happens at the global level) (End of Background)

(What is Necessary? "Everything I did to these people, I said you did" Nguyen Van Lem's Brother then Reaches for his Gun and shots him one time in the head, and he drops dead, the First Resurrection of the Antichrist is Completed)

The balloon which held it up, if that was how it worked, must have been 12 feet long, [Brazel] felt, measuring the distance by the size of the room in which he sat. The rubber was smoky gray in color and scattered over an area about 200 yards in diameter. When the debris was gathered up, the tinfoil, paper, tape, and sticks made a bundle about three feet long and 7 or 8 inches thick, while the rubber made a bundle about 18 or 20 inches long and about 8 inches thick.

The many rumors regarding the flying disc became a reality yesterday when the intelligence office of the 509th Bomb group of the Eighth Air Force, Roswell Army Air Field, was fortunate enough to gain possession of a disc through the cooperation of one of the local ranchers and the sheriff's office of Chaves County. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roswell_UFO_incident

8/21 to 9/23 = Roswell UFO Incident. That is the statement made in the video in a roundabout way. The Prophecy of Fatima and the 33 Day Pattern is recurring, now we don't know what happened with Roswell specifically. However, I have the Black Knight Satellite for a minimum of 33 Days. My intentions so far are to educate the public and have the assistance of the authorities, that includes euthanasia of Genetic Dan in some passive form or as it is necessary. (First I will Go to India, and talk to the people there, no specific interactions planned, my goal is not kill genetic dan that is something you must do, my goal is to do what that i've said, illustrate god's mercies at the level of expression and god's intentions)

(Everything I've crossed out, I want deceased, all the population centers, all the people, God is prepared to remove India's Genetic Line from the Euthanasia of Genetic Dan's Four Genetic Lines, but you have to do what you are instructed. Since I have no intentions of using the Black Knight Satellite to guarantee missile contact, I will speak to you first, but I don't want to use my facilities on your people, because it is a conflict of interest, especially since, I will have to use euthanasia on them as it presents itself as a threat, abroad following the pattern of genetic dan. But, God wrote the UFO Guardian Diagram and that is the law for 33 Days, also showing the 33 Degrees Free Mason Symbol (triangle eye). Love and Blessings. (Bermuda Triangle, India, Devi's Sea Triangle, and area of euthanasia for 33 Days) (33 Days for Earth's Sun, 7 Years for Nibiru Rainbow and Area of Effect Tetrahedron, then 5 Months of Migration for the peoples with a Sign of Divorce) (my goal is to illustrate God's Mercy, and to also illustrate the division of the people, when I am satisfied the area is deceased we've discussed, then, I will go back and illustrate god's mercy at that level in india, but before that happens, I don't do much more than talk given the conflict of interest, since God is resolving INRI).
edit on 19-4-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

And it seemed many of the members of my Lodge seemed to feel the same way, as I very often asked about this before I joined and during the interviews. I love the Craft, the Chapter, the Brethren I attend Lodge with, I am trying to be a better person both outside and in and trying to help others in the community. Does it matter that I don't believe in a religious God?

Beautifully said and hell no, don't make any difference to me. My local lodge doesn't accept people who call them self an atheist. They want believers.... I could care less.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
@MamaJ,
I wonder what your real intention here is, since you obviously circumvent many questions we are asking, while receiving honest answers from us. I don´t think you want real answers, though. That´s why I said be honest to your self. What are you doing, if not feeding your own bias again and again.

Suddenly you know many masons? That´s the first time I read this. Do they know what you are doing in this thread? If you know them, why don´t you show them this thread, let them read it and share their opinions?

The only thing that you have to loose is your face and that´s only because you are so insistant on being right, while you make an obvious fool out of yourself, in the eyes of the people who really know it better. Because some have been into masonry for a great part of their life.

Or is it disappointment because in reality, we´re mostly good folks (can´t speak for everyone) and that colides with your preset bias?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join