It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA Girl Hospitalized By Nazis!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Nah, don't worry about it, I rarely pass by nowadays anyway. Nothing against the thread. All against the trend. If you're catching my drift.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

yes, I am, considering that she had already struck 3 other guys and ended up banned from the bar for life, I showed great restraint. Granted you did n't know this, but I love how judgemental you are.
edit on 17-4-2017 by thedigirati because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Gentlemen and Ladies, this is not we should conduct ourselves. At least this president and our last, have polarized this nation. Neither of the them will be 100% right or wrong, but the media has convinced us that is not the case. Think, research, google that you do not understand. Do not let 2020 be won by the uneducated masses.

link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
I pissed off a girl in a bar once, she hit me in the mouth, split my lip, blood went everywhere, I didn't hit her back, then she tried to Kick me in the groin, I never hit her, I did lift her foot about 8 inches above her head and watch her head bounce off a table onto the floor to bounce once more, but, I never hit her.

Don't fight with adults when you can only fight like a child!

She wasnt raised right...

My father taught me that if I behave as if I am a man, I will likely be treated like one. I behave like a lady and am usually treated like one. Even if you pissed me off, id not try to fight you... and Im actually a fighter. Ive sparred with and been trained by men.. NO WAY am I insane enough to just outright fight a man. I mean, unless it was a girly man like LYSERGIC... Id kick his ass all over the place.

** Hikes up petticoats and runs away**

link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: Lysergic

You're not arguing even with all the information available

I know she had a wine bottle, when the guy punched her she had nothing in her hands, so yeah I pretty much have all the info I need.

Think about this, and decide if these are actions you want to defend.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Gentlemen and Ladies, this is not we should conduct ourselves. At least this president and our last, have polarized this nation. Neither of the them will be 100% right or wrong, but the media has convinced us that is not the case. Think, research, google that you do not understand. Do not let 2020 be won by the uneducated masses.

Let me unpack this...

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

yes, I am, considering that she had already struck 3 other guys and ended up banned from the bar for life, I showed great restraint. Granted you did n't know this, but I love how judgemental you are.

I am not judgemental at all, I asked a question. Your reaction to my question is on you.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

I know she had a wine bottle, when the guy punched her she had nothing in her hands, so yeah I pretty much have all the info I need.

A man attacks a woman with his arm cocked, and then punches her in the face. Pretty straight forward assault.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

Let me unpack this...

What is there to unpack, there are no lies in my statement.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

asking one if they are "proud" means they should be somehow shamed, do you feel proud trying to call me out? or do you feel foolish for not having all the information, I set you (SJW not you personally) up now do you feel proud fort falling for it? I can honestly say I bet more women have called me chivalrous then you. (yes, you are welcome to google chivalrous)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChipForBrains
a reply to: dragonridr

Yeah she was just stretching come on seriously?

What she was not doing is an uppercut. Do you even know what an uppercut is?

The rest of your post is not a subject I was talking about.

Well to be fair its more half uppercut half really bad right hook when it connected.

The honest truth is she was attempting badly to throw a right cross from a low gaurd but got about 2/3 through. The intent of being violent was there the skills in range and timing not so much. I think it was her first time at the rodeo.

To give dragonrider credit though she is indeed throwing a uppercut that would be recognizable in both kali and silat. Kali calles it a Bolo Upper Cut. silat calles it a Sangsot. In Cimande a well known martial art from the bogor region of west java indonesia would call her strike a form of their snake systems uppercut. I believe the subsyatem of cimande ypu could see this strike in would be Penjak Silat Cimande Ular Sendok. Pretty effective if you know what your doing. She obviously bit off more than she can chew. So yeah dragon rider 1. CFB 0

So tell me do youuuu know what an uppercut is.
edit on 17-4-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

A man attacks a woman with his arm cocked, and then punches her in the face. Pretty straight forward assault.

No, it's not.
You want it to be, but there is nothing "straight forward assualt" about what he did, given the circumstances. You can't have it both ways.

edit on 2017-04-17T22:31:30-05:002201717America/Chicago4 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: whatsecret

lol she is no victim, starting crap. She got what she deserves. You get that sob story from Antifa propagandist brigade?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

asking one if they are "proud" means they should be somehow shamed, do you feel proud trying to call me out? or do you feel foolish for not having all the information, I set you (SJW not you personally) up now do you feel proud fort falling for it? I can honestly say I bet more women have called me chivalrous then you. (yes, you are welcome to google chivalrous)

I made a mistake, a kick in the groin usually means the receiver is male. I am pretty much a SJW, I want to equality for all, if this offends you so be it. I treat every women I come in contact with respect, you are probably seriously mistaken and I don't need to google anything.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I made a mistake, a kick in the groin usually means the receiver is male. I am pretty much a SJW, I want to equality for all, if this offends you so be it. I treat every women I come in contact with respect, you are probably seriously mistaken and I don't need to google anything.

Are you male or female?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I have never asked for it both ways, from the clip I saw, it was straight up assault. You can fake news all night long, but I know what I watched.

No, it's not.
You want it to be, but there is nothing "straight forward assualt" about what he did, given the circumstances. You can't have it both ways.

I have never asked for it both ways, from the clip I saw, it was straight up assault. You can fake news all night long, but I know what I watched.
edit on 4/17/2017 by BubbaJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Are you male or female?

I am Male

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

you may be an SJW, However, you should never impune someone integrity that you know nothing about, which is a fault of some SJW's they "trigger" before having all the facts. this is the Big flaw. Like the women in the video, she had a paradigm and wound up with 4 nickles.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

No, it's not.

You are asking for it both ways.
You just said you want equality for all.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

She got what she deserved.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join