It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA Girl Hospitalized By Nazis!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Didn't think this women could become any scummier.
Then I see the bottle.
And then I see this.
Look at her Wolverine healing abilities. in this interview. Journalist purposely omitting details FAKE NEWS.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

view rest of thread imo

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

What is on this page that I need to rebut?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ChipForBrains

lol you funny.

don't act coy.

haha.

Burned out on your narrative so soon?

edit on 17-4-2017 by Lysergic because: mobile lulz

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

after seeing that interview, i can't help but wonder what she needs a 80,000 dollar go fund me account for.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

We were discussing the situation in the vid presented in the OP. We were not discussing the events prior to that. So what is your point?

I never made any claims about any other situation that day, only the one we were discussing earlier in the thread.
edit on 17-4-2017 by ChipForBrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

hahahhahaha

sure bud

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

She makes me want to move to canada. lol
edit on 4/17/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

view rest of thread imo

I have read the entire thread, have lost a great deal of respect for many, even some I held in high esteem. This thread has brought out the a-hole in many.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Acting like "all smart" doesn't change the fact that it is like I just told you and no other way.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

it's all one event, he hit her while she was trying to hit people with a bottle, she tired to shuck and jive in the crowd to get away from him, she didn't do such a good job. and got knocked on her a@@.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I'm always this flavor.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

The vid we were discussing the whole thread didn't show this, did it. All comments were based on the vid in the OP and what I said is still correct, she didn't attack him at that moment.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Acting smart?

Feeling inadequate?

I'm just telling you.

You were wrong.

you'll be okay I promise.

edit on 17-4-2017 by Lysergic because: tiniest dirty keyboard

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

no it didn't, but the truth has been shown, and it wasn't her defending herself from a attack as you kept on saying. she was running from the the beating she deserved. just like everyone said.
edit on 17-4-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

ETA: do you really believe that if it went to court as you kept on saying that what has been shown about her and the bottles wouldn't have been found out.
edit on 17-4-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Straight up, she did not swing on him, she had nothing in her hands, both of her hands are in a defensive position, he punched her in the face, this is straight up assault. That is the truth, but I know you all like alternative facts.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

no it didn't, but the truth has been shown, and it wasn't her defending herself from a attack as you kept on saying. she was running from the the beating she deserved. just like everyone said.

ETA: do you really believe that if it went to court as you kept on saying that what has been shown about her and the bottles wouldn't have been found out.

So women deserve a beating?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

mmm. no.

So when she had the wine bottle what was she going to do with it.

link   
If people are throwing bottles, M-80's, punches, kicks etc, and a little.. slight of build, hairy person, wearing a mask, dark clothing, combat boots and knuckle gloves walks towards you carrying a bottle, Do you?

A. Identify the gender of the dreadlocked hairy person with the bottle before knocking out the little hairy person before the little hairy person hits you with the bottle?

B. Ask the little bottle chucking hairy person with the knockout gloves on what gender they are and then precede accordingly?

C. Knock out the little hairy person before you get hit with any with the weapons the little hairy person has?

link   

I was not wrong, and I don't see how the additional footage, showing other moments of the event, refutes my analysis of the part that we were discussing from the start.

Acting smart?

Yes, in your mind.

Feeling inadequate?

Over what? I didn't see a challenge.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join