It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA Girl Hospitalized By Nazis!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This poor individual got traumatized twice. Psychically and emotionally. First by being punched in the face by a "nazi" and then some bigot just assumed that this generic entity identifies as a "she" based on nothing but psychical appearance!!! Apparently it is no longer safe in America to go to a rally determined to bring back 100 "nazi" scalps.

[snipped]

edit on Sun Apr 16 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: solicitation link removed

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: whatsecret

Thought she had free range as a female to assault people and found out about equality did she?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Bitch please!
Reap what you sow.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Going for a scrap and then crying about getting lamped. Good god.

The "100 white people's dreads" quip cracked me right up.

Murica is effing hilarious right now.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
...so she failed at getting any scalps?
worst.nazi hunter.ever!

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Zero sympathy from me. She got what she deserved. She could have been at home doing what she was supposed to do. No, she took the idiot route and decided to go protest.

Any time you go to a protest there is a chance you may end up in the hospital, jail, or dead. Its a risk she took and now she is paying for it. Oh well.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Drop her off here in the Bronx for some cultural enrichment! She can explain to the kind populist how she is a freedom fighter for the oppressed!! Buuuuuhhhhaaahhhaaaa!!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I don't condone punching women, feminists hate me.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Note to Antifa's and other idiots. Do not post on FB on how you are going to beat up nazis and then cry victim when said nazi punches back.
All sympathy she would have had in a jury trial for a man punching women for assault erased by that post.

Should be captioned: "When Reality hits you"

A least she taught herself a lesson in equality.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I am sure someone will be angry and upset over this outcome. Just not me. Go looking for trouble, don't complain when you find it.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
This is gonna get out of control if these anti-fa morons keep up. They are gonna attract the attention of the skinheads and then things will really get out of hand when they meet a large group of people who are begging for a fight to do some serious and permanent damage. a punch will be the least they can do.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Wow she literally ran into his fist head on, she was asking for this. Not that I condone violence but hey, she asks for it.

80k$ for what??? Situational awareness??
edit on 16-4-2017 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I also like the one with the yellow "Jesus will judge you" who´s kicking and aiming towards the face of the other one on the ground. Hypocrats...

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

if you go looking for trouble, don't be surprised when you find it.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

To me the vid just does not add up "her" being attacked, but rather she along with others are charging against folks, and meet due reistance. In the background, her friends are giving really hard time for folks, punching and kicking low lieing folks, so - I guess those coming there between urgently did not hesitate to cut off with reasonable force.

Why can't these minions live by their religion in North Korea or something? Why here?
edit on 16-4-2017 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.
-Mike Tyson

hahahaha

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I'm just waiting for these protests to turn into a street war with both sides brining rifles and guns into the mix. Instead of poor mary sue with a head injury, there might be a lot of john doe's and mary sue's with gun shot wounds and dead ones lying all accross the street like some hollywood movie...

That is where this looks to be headed if this keeps going.
edit on 16-4-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Haters gonna hate. Give them an excuse, get in their face. They may use labels like Nazi for instance, but really its just cover for hate, anger, fear.

Bullies are really afraid, they compensate for that fear with rage. Tiny little egos are so incensed at the slightest provocation. Its not worth your time to engage them about anything.

edit on 16-4-2017 by intrptr because: YouTube

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I don't condone punching women either.
However, when said woman has the intent to do me harm I will do anything in my power to prevent it.

Also, she was wearing a mask when she was struck. Don't know if the guy who hit her was aware of her gender or not but I don't really care.
In my mind she got what she deserved.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I hope they don't make the goal.

Teach these Fascists (Oh i'm sorry, Anti-Fascists) a lesson or two about their frequent violent demonstrations, and intentional provocation to violence.

There's a word for when you use violence and intimidation to provoke terror in people towards the ends of a political goal. It's called terrorism

Kick a dog and don't be surprised if it bites back. This woman got what she deserved.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join