It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA Girl Hospitalized By Nazis!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

I totally understand where you are coming from.. but women these days arent necessarily ladies. She'd probably want your scalp for simply being former mil or standing peacefully. They did go to riot.. nothing the little fool should be involved with in the first place. You cant defend these kind of women. They really think equality is being like a man and cant figure out being a woman is pretty awesome! If youre going to put your own ass on the line, make sure the female is even worthy of it. It appears she wanted the clash.. got it.. and is really happy about the monetary windfall.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

you may be an SJW, However, you should never impune someone integrity that you know nothing about, which is a fault of some SJW's they "trigger" before having all the facts. this is the Big flaw. Like the women in the video, she had a paradigm and wound up with 4 nickles.

The word trigger just pisses me the f off, I am 57 YO's, what I saw in the OP's video was a straight up assault, defend it all you want, any professional will agree. You have no integrity, you can't spell, you have no idea of grammar. I called you out for a ridiculous remark.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

I totally understand where you are coming from.. but women these days arent necessarily ladies. She'd probably want your scalp for simply being former mil or standing peacefully. They did go to riot.. nothing the little fool should be involved with in the first place. You cant defend these kind of women. They really think equality is being like a man and cant figure out being a woman is pretty awesome! If youre going to put your own ass on the line, make sure the female is even worthy of it. It appears she wanted the clash.. got it.. and is really happy about the monetary windfall.

You are the kind of person they are standing up against. I am former military and I have no problem with females. My daughter is a Marine. You are the kind of idiot they are rioting against.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: Advantage

You are the kind of person they are standing up against. I am former military and I have no problem with females. My daughter is a Marine. You are the kind of idiot they are rioting against.

You are a confused person.. and a rude person . You get the responses you do because you cant even understand other post and knee jerk post replies that make no sense. Carry on then.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I wonder if moldylocks will get more or less tokens when she does her next cam show?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: thedigirati

you may be an SJW, However, you should never impune someone integrity that you know nothing about, which is a fault of some SJW's they "trigger" before having all the facts. this is the Big flaw. Like the women in the video, she had a paradigm and wound up with 4 nickles.

The word trigger just pisses me the f off, I am 57 YO's, what I saw in the OP's video was a straight up assault, defend it all you want, any professional will agree. You have no integrity, you can't spell, you have no idea of grammar. I called you out for a ridiculous remark.

i watched the video and all i see is 2 idiots acting like idiots if we focus on the 2 in question. she actually engages him and puts hands on him as hes engaging her with a punch. like people said. go looking for trouble and youll find it. sometimes u gotta take a lump to learn a lesson.
edit on 17-4-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
here is a longer video, from the start.
run it at .25 speed,then if you look to the left you see him ducking back at the one second mark, then he moves in and you can see him swing and hit her then they disappear at the 3 sec mark, you don't see them again until the nine sec mark, you can tell he's looking for her, then she shows up at the 11 sec mark, she has shed her hat and pulled down her mask and trying to hide from him and then she see him and you see the aw ___ me look, and he seems to be looking like hit me with a bottle bitch.

like i said, don't let your zealousness write checks your ass can't cash, some people don't play.

remember to play it at quarter speed.

edit on 17-4-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I'm 56 and you are seeing only what you want to see. You say you daughter is a Marine, so she probably can kick some a**. Women today are not like the women we grew up around, different times, time to progress with the times old man.
edit on 18-4-2017 by LockNLoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: whatsecret
... then some bigot just assumed that this generic entity identifies as a "she" based on nothing but psychical appearance!!!

LMFAO! I love your sarcasm

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
File under: Instant Justice

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
BubbaJoe, this women is a thug, she went to Berkeley with the intention of being a thug and while being a thug she got out thugged by another thug.
If your daughter went into battle (I hope she never has too) would you expect the enemy to go easy on her because she is a female?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I'm a girl. If I get a guy to punch me on camera how much money can I make? I mean I can attach some trending labels to it like Antifa, lgbtq, trans, whatever is in right now.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword
First, if you do not train in this sort of engagement, people just throw punches out. It´s evident both have no history in any kind of self-defense or martial arts. You do not pull back your fist like that because it´s useless. So saying he should have done a wrist lock may be right but both evidently have no clue.

I could go the other way:
That looks like she is trying to trap his hand. In chinese martial arts that move is used to push down the attackers left hand, with your left hand, while the right comes in for a palmstrike at the throat or side of the neck. You can trap both hands of the attacker this way, IF the attacker has his right hand below chest height. Done right, this is a fight ender.

If you watch it all in slomo you can even see her doing it naturally, without a clue of chinese martial arts. If she had delivered a palm strike at the exact location she´s grabbing him, he would be in serious trouble.

Unlucky for her, this was not the case, that was what I meant on the first page when I wrote "she literally ran into his fist." I see this mistake very often!

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   
You guys having fun defending an avowed White Supremacist and former Marine punching a woman in the face? Nathan Damigo is a founder of "Indenity Evropa" and a convicted criminal who held up a cab driver at gunpoint.

Only you can answer for yourself why you would support a proud racist ex-con skinhead.

Strange person to champion. It says as more about you than anything else.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I've watched the punch video a few times now and, while there is a small amount of merit in the argument that the antifa girl put herself in harm's way, my overriding impression of it is that the guy throwing the punch ought to feel a deep level of shame for what he did.

He could have pushed her away, could have slapped her. Could have just turned away for that matter.

What he did was akin to some little turd, sucker punching someone and feeling big about it.

I get that people can wind you up and I get that we are all supposed to be equal, with the same rights and responsibilities, but it just doesn't sit right with me.

I'd want the ground to open up and swallow me if I lost it in the way that guy did.

edit on 35pTue, 18 Apr 2017 06:00:35 -050020172017-04-18T06:00:35-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: spelling

edit on 27pTue, 18 Apr 2017 06:06:27 -050020172017-04-18T06:06:27-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: comma

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: whatsecret

Sooo...

One idiot who bought into a stupid ideology is beating up another idiot who bought into a stupid ideology, they kind of cancel each other out, and everyone is ignoring the Nazi ideology (which is disgusting) and focusing on the girl's ideology (which is equally disgusting).

So, in the end, everyone is excited because a guy beat up a little girl and you assholes are lifting him up like some sort of hero, mostly because it is a man beating up a woman.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
here is a longer video, from the start.
run it at .25 speed,then if you look to the left you see him ducking back at the one second mark, then he moves in and you can see him swing and hit her then they disappear at the 3 sec mark, you don't see them again until the nine sec mark, you can tell he's looking for her, then she shows up at the 11 sec mark, she has shed her hat and pulled down her mask and trying to hide from him and then she see him and you see the aw ___ me look, and he seems to be looking like hit me with a bottle bitch.

like i said, don't let your zealousness write checks your ass can't cash, some people don't play.

remember to play it at quarter speed.

You say that as though it's a bad thing, as though he's the bad guy.

Funny as hell, hopefully it affects her for the rest of her life and gives her a complex, or worse. Funniest thing I've seen all week, I'll shout him a beer and a handgun if I ever get to meet him. Good on him.

She's a fascist

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
You guys having fun defending an avowed White Supremacist and former Marine punching a woman in the face? Nathan Damigo is a founder of "Indenity Evropa" and a convicted criminal who held up a cab driver at gunpoint.

Only you can answer for yourself why you would support a proud racist ex-con skinhead.

Strange person to champion. It says as more about you than anything else.

Coming from someone who voted for hilary Clinton, an openly corrupt fascist who supports the 1% and takes money from the most oppressive regime on the face of the earth.

I hope he gets to punch her over again some day

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

So in a situation where there are TWO unappealing ideologies opposing each other you choose the White Supremacist ex-con marine rather than denouncing them both.

Good to know, you must be proud.

ps: I didn't vote for Hillary, but interesting that you feel the need to jump to that conclusion to buttress you weak and ill-informed position.
edit on 18-4-2017 by Leonidas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse
a reply to: whatsecret

Sooo...

One idiot who bought into a stupid ideology is beating up another idiot who bought into a stupid ideology, they kind of cancel each other out, and everyone is ignoring the Nazi ideology (which is disgusting) and focusing on the girl's ideology (which is equally disgusting).

So, in the end, everyone is excited because a guy beat up a little girl and you assholes are lifting him up like some sort of hero, mostly because it is a man beating up a woman.

and ...

/thread

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join