It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As a Muslim this is what I feel about the migrant crisis in Europe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Mistakes of white societies 70 years ago doesn't change the fact that this is an invasion of inbred third worlders into what used to be a pleasant European society.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: flyingdutchman2112

If language of the sort you just used was EVER possible in Europe, then its society was always sick, and needs to heal. It clearly is not going to do that by inbreeding more low brow, knuckle dragging, far right bastards.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

We'll Islam has ruled Arabia for 1400 years so that's 1400s years of A LOT of marriages between cousins.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
A free society who is masochist, or has enough disdain for itself, cannot absorb large populations of a totalitarian religion for too long.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: firefromabove

Perhaps you should just leave Islam and live a life free of religion and hate
Do not blindly follow the devil because everyone else you know do it.
Find the power within your human body to seek freedom, knowledge and the truth.
We live in a universe that does not care what you believe in, believe in that.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

How about I lead a life of liberal multicultural ism?

How about I join the forces that are pumping immigrants in?

Yeah!

Let Europe be flooded with immigrants!

Let's all hold hands and sing kumbaya!

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I hope you do not live in Britain, with an attitude like that.

Many of my countrymen shed the blood of fascists to prevent that attitude prevailing, and save their nation and the entire world from people with that attitude, which is by definition, a threat to the entire world.

What attitude? Expressing the notion that there would be less friction if things were in a more natural state? Seems common sense like he said, and his message was completely peaceful but you respond with a proxy threat of bloody violence under the guise of anti fascism?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: firefromabove
3. I find it bewildering how even third world countries can keep their borders secure but first world European nations are incapable of doing the same

Because third world countries are not being bullied by the likes of 'Human Rights' organisations which think that everyone has equal rights. They don't. People who believe women are not equal, or that everyone must believe in their made up deity (ie: suppression of freedom) should not have the same rights as those who believe in quality, liberty and democracy.

5. I believe God created the races differently and gave the races their own lands to call "homeland". This is part of the natural order and any body against this is against God.

Then I'm against your God because I think you're God is a short-sighted assh*le to think in doing that there wouldn't be terrible implications in the future, such as wars and murder by those who think they are *the* homeland or Chosen Ones over the other group. All you God did was make each group think they were his favourite individually, without communicating the same.

PS: I might be banned for this post.

Why? You're not inciting violence or bigotry. You're voicing your opinion. And you're welcome to it. People may not agree with it, but in Western civilisation, having your own opinion and being able to speak it is the foundation of what we stand for.

Not so much in Muslim theocracies....
edit on 15-4-2017 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

You, sir, have some big balls. Major props.

I'm pretty anti Islam and extremely suspicious of Muslims. I agree there's a lot of good there, but also a lot of bad, and some evil.

I'd also say that we have more evil, but it's well hidden and hard to identify.

You shouldn't be banned. This is the place to voice opinions and I think you have a great one. Unchecked immigration creates culture clash. It needs to be modified and dramatically reduced to remove unnecessary conflict.

Islam needs to be modified as well. Muslim countries are disgusting and archaic. Not to be a hater, just saying...the facts aren't pretty.

Cheers to the post. We need more people like you.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I'd say you're a pretty stellar example of why there's a migrant crisis in the first place: everything is somebody else's fault.

Yup. That's was my impression with number 2. Stopped reading after that.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

What do your fellow Muslims think of your feelings about the Muslim crisis?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ChipForBrains

How is it the natural order to place people in specific places based on categories you have made up yourself (as suggested in OP), sounds like ghettoes to me. And notion that the world would be more peaceful is founded on what exactly? Saying something is common sense doesn't make it so, you have to provide some form of rational basis.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

This is a nice thread that shows the similarities between the far-right and fundamentalist Islam.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: swedy13

Muslim countries are disgusting and archaic.

Non Muslim countries, with their gay marriage, transgenderism etc are disgusting

There's no reason for us to quarrel

There is a solution

Racial segregation will fix everything

Let Europe be European , Africa, African etc

No need to modify any thing

Segregate. Not hate.

Let nature run its course

I love every human on earth. My God made you all.

edit on 15-4-2017 by firefromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: twfau

This is a nice thread that shows the similarities between the far-right and fundamentalist Islam.

You mean the alt left?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: twfau

Don't forget to include the insane leftists in that comparison.

I think the OP makes perfect sense here.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

a reply to: swedy13

Muslim countries are disgusting and archaic.

Non Muslim countries, with their gay marriage, transgenderism etc are disgusting

My God made you.

Thanks for flying your true colors.
You fail to see the irony of your own words. Too stupid to be real. (Not you, your statement)
This thread is fake news.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

PS: I might be banned for this post.

I'm glad you haven't been banned.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Didn't mean to quarrel

Agreed, our society has been undermined from within, especially on the social front.

Only statement is that your god made me, but I appreciate the underlying sentiment and I have no problem with you or your beliefs about me as long as they aren't imposed with force.

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Racial segregation is susceptible to corruption and totalitarianism, and encourages hate.

If you loved every human on earth, you would be happy to assimilate with them.

For nature to run its course, you can't have man-made barriers.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join