It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As a Muslim this is what I feel about the migrant crisis in Europe

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: firefromabove
a reply to: jellyrev

I'm not white

Tell me more how I am I am a white supremacist.

I'm not gay but I am ok with gay marriage. Put it back in the deck

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1

What about people like me that are mixed race. I'm half black half white. Does that mean i get to travel to two continents ? Or can i have my own land with other mixed races?

I guess me and my Heinz 57 family would have to be given a Universal pass and we should be able to call all places home.

I have taught my children to embrace all of their heritages. They shouldn't have to pick which parent or grandparent that have to identify with.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ChipForBrains

Yes, human kind may have originated in Africa and migrated to the rest of the world. This is when humans developed into different races, and more importantly here, with different history and different cultures. Mix them up and you get problems.

??????

Mix them up and you end up with the same ingredients you started with.

You started with a foundation group of humans, mix and shuffle all you want, but you still end up with a group of humans.

A rose by any other name........

edit on 15-4-2017 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Word edit.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

5. I believe God created the races differently and gave the races their own lands to call "homeland". This is part of the natural order and any body against this is against God.

You had me agreeing all the way up until this.

Then "God" is a screw-up, and this is exactly why I don't believe in religious dogma's.

The fact is no one knows wtf is going on.

The problem with religions is everyone blames things, or justifies things with God, or devil types, but the fact is we are all part of this picture equally.

People are too scared to admit they are an equal part of the oneness they call God, and that they have equal power and responsibilities, so they give their powers away to a select few of sociopaths, leaders, priests, rabbi's, imam's, and so on.

We have forgotten who we truly are, and our place in this oneness, but one day we'll all wake up and remember.

Peace,

RT

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: firefromabove

5. I believe God created the races differently and gave the races their own lands to call "homeland". This is part of the natural order and any body against this is against God

You sure about that?

Migration can take place for many reasons: economic, religious, or simply for relocation. Islam has witnessed various waves of migration. The Qur’an speaks of oppressed and weak people on earth and suggests that they could migrate from their oppressed positions to another land of God. The verse says, “Was not the earth of God spacious enough for you to flee for refuge?” (4:97). The verse indirectly suggests that those who have authority should take care of refugees, since it speaks of God as the owner of the land. Therefore, the worldly owners and authorities should feel closeness and openness to those who are destitute and oppressed and therefore open the doors of their borders for them. The verse continues, “as for the helpless men, women and children who have neither the strength nor the means to escape, God may pardon them. Surely God pardons and forgives. Those who migrate for the sake of God shall find many places for refuge in the land in great abundance” (4:99-100).

Source

edit on 15-4-2017 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

2. Muslims are not running governments in Europe and are not in any way facilitating the mass influx of immigrants into Europe.

But they are pushing and using the system against itself to try and re-establish the terrible caliphates and establishments they fled.

If "Muslim" immigrants cause crime in Europe, blame the people who let them in.

By what faulty logic do you come to this conclusion. If a Muslim, Christian, Atheist or any other religion immigrant commits crime it is totally their fault The countries they left had laws with punishments. Often harsher than the laws of Europe. So this is a total fabrication.

Furthermore Muslims are running around shouting 'Allahu Akbar' as they are gleefully raping, bombing, murdering and generally causing chaos. This is religiously motivated.

3. I find it bewildering how even third world countries can keep their borders secure but first world European nations are incapable of doing the same

Because when your country is starving, people only want to leave. Nobody wants to come in to a crap hole nation, they want to live the 'rich life' they perceive the west as having.

4. I submit that this mass immigration thing is a racket. The people pushing for it benefit from it in some way. In other words, if you want a solution to this issue find out who they are and deal with them, not the people who enter Europe simply because they were allowed to

This mass immigration thing is part karma, part terrible management. The karma part is because Europe is on board with the dethroning Assad thing, which is why everyone fled Syria. The terrible management thing is that these nations could be working with Middle eastern nations to provide humanitarian aid there. And then working on the solution in Syria so people can go back home. But the political will does not exist.

6. If I had any power in this world, I would use it to end immigration. Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, Europe for Europeans, etc. Its not racism, its common sense.

Immigration is a great thing. Radical Islam is not. I welcome immigration and I love people of all different cultures and religions. There is a caveat to this statement however; when people go to new nations, they come to live like the people of the land already there, not to form microstates. By all living and working together we become enriched. By trying to assert dominance a particular religion / way of life undermines this.
edit on 15-4-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

1. I believe every race/culture/ethnicity/peoples have the right to exist. Europeans are a unique race and have a distinct culture/ethnicity. they have every right to exist that way. I don't quite understand why Europe is the default destination for refugees from war torn nations. I also don't understand why European politicians open their doors to immigrants.

No sect, group, or so called 'religion' has the right to exist when it's goal is to eradicate anything other than themselves.

2. Muslims are not running governments in Europe and are not in any way facilitating the mass influx of immigrants into Europe.

The immigration issue in Europe can be traced back to the same people running the European governments.

Yea.... let's not blame Al-Queda, ISIS, or any other group of the death cult called Islam. If someone commits a crime, it's societys' fault, right?

3. I find it bewildering how even third world countries can keep their borders secure but first world European nations are incapable of doing the same
Because said 3rd world countries are the ones shipping these miscreants to countries that work, produce, etc.

4. I submit that this mass immigration thing is a racket. The people pushing for it benefit from it in some way. In other words, if you want a solution to this issue find out who they are and deal with them, not the people who enter Europe simply because they were allowed to

5. I believe God created the races differently and gave the races their own lands to call "homeland". This is part of the natural order and any body against this is against God.

6. If I had any power in this world, I would use it to end immigration. Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, Europe for Europeans, etc. Its not racism, its common sense.

PS: I might be banned for this post.

# 6 isn't racist, but it is about the only bit of sense in this post.
Fact is, allowing refugees in never made sense to me, esp. in the US. We have far too many problems to solve anyone else's.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Yes, human kind may have originated in Africa and migrated to the rest of the world. This is when humans developed into different races, and more importantly here, with different history and different cultures. Mix them up and you get problems.

??????

Mix them up and you end up with the same ingredients you started with.

You started with a foundation group of humans, mix and shuffle all you want, but you still end up with a group of humans.

A rose by any other name........

I am almost starting to think that what I said is actually rocket science.......

I specifically pointed out that the different cultures and backgrounds don't mix without problems. Noone disputed the fact that humans are humans.......

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Brywilson2

No sect, group, or so called 'religion' has the right to exist when it's goal is to eradicate anything other than themselves.

Why did you respond with that to this,

1. I believe every race/culture/ethnicity/peoples have the right to exist. Europeans are a unique race and have a distinct culture/ethnicity. they have every right to exist that way. I don't quite understand why Europe is the default destination for refugees from war torn nations. I also don't understand why European politicians open their doors to immigrants.

?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

But they are pushing and using the system against itself to try and re-establish the terrible caliphates and establishments they fled.

Ultimately, who is behind the push for multiculturalism?

If you dig enough you will find that it's being pushed by elements from within European government , not Muslims.

This has nothing to do with "caliphates" stop deflecting.

If Europe's doors are left wide open, then you will obviously have all kinds of people walk in

because when your country is starving, people only want to leave. Nobody wants to come in to a crap hole nation, they want to live the 'rich life' they perceive the west as having.

They may be crap hole nations but they're smart enough to keep their borders closed

I welcome immigration and I love people of all different cultures and religions

No you don't, but that's OK

when people go to new nations, they come to live like the people of the land already there

You say you love people of all cultures but you insist immigrants must live like the people already in the land

So this means immigrants cannot wear their traditional clothes, eat their traditional foods, follow their traditional customs etc.

You just want them to assimilate and adopt a culture that's not theirs. This defeats the very idea behind multiculturalism.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Brywilson2

let's not blame Al-Queda, ISIS, or any other group of the death cult called Islam. If someone commits a crime, it's societys' fault, righ

Blame the real death cult: liberalism.

Muslims didn't write laws pushing for open borders and mass immigration in Europe. Members of the death cult of liberalism did

But I get it. You just need a scapegoat and Muslims happen to be around.
edit on 15-4-2017 by firefromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I hope you do not live in Britain, with an attitude like that.

Many of my countrymen shed the blood of fascists to prevent that attitude prevailing, and save their nation and the entire world from people with that attitude, which is by definition, a threat to the entire world.

It must get confusing for you though.

You hate the muslim attitude.

You hate the right wing attitude.

You feel people should not be discriminated against based on sexuality, gender, religion, opinion, ideology etc.

The vast majority of muslims does not support such rights and freedoms.

You don't like people who oppose these rights and freedoms.

Right wing "xenophobes" don't like islam. Islam doesn't like gays. You love islam. Islam doesn't like freedom. You love freedom.

Man that's messed up.

edit on 15-4-2017 by ChipForBrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

it's does not justify mass immigration and flooding other communities with crime

The purpose of God creating different races is mentioned as follows:

O people, We have created you male and female and made you nations and tribes that you may know one another.Verily, the most noble of you to Allah is the most righteous of you. Verily, Allah is knowing and aware.
(Surat Al-Hujurat 49:13)

Among His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth and the diversity of your languages and your colors. Verily, in that are signs for people of knowledge.
(Surat Ar-Rum 30:22)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Nope, blame criminal activity on the person committing the crime, simple as that.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Everyone that is quoting holy book verses needs to shut their pie holes. That is what is causing this problem, I believe the OP to be wholly wrong, but several others have shown themselves to be wholly wrong as well. We are all part of the human race, and would be better off without imaginary sky fairies.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

1) Multiculturalism does not mean that we allow another religion or culture in to take over.

2) You don't know me, so do not make assumptions about who I have as friends.

3) Fashion and cuisine are personal freedoms up to the point where they infringe local customs. Hiding one's face in public is what bank robbers do. Forming cultural ghettos is not integrating either.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

1) Multiculturalism does not mean that we allow another religion or culture in to take over.

2) You don't know me, so do not make assumptions about who I have as friends.

3) Fashion and cuisine are personal freedoms up to the point where they infringe local customs. Hiding one's face in public is what bank robbers do. Forming cultural ghettos is not integrating either.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Both sides of my family tree are very well documented, one Scot-Irish-English since the 1620's in North America, the other half German, since the 1580's, in North America since about 1850, both are European and didn't mix until 1959 when my parents married.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The comments about individual responsibility don't seem to apply, from where I am watching all this unfold.

We Americans value highly individual responsibility and it is a constant personal struggle for me to get along in the french culture, where it is not. Here, solidarity is valued higher- being individualistic breaks up that solidarity (and leaves no balancing collective force against those in power). So conforming to the community is important.

People who go against their individual desires and drives in order to conform, do not, therefore, tend to take responsibility for their acts- it is never their personal responsibility. It drives me insane sometimes.

Because they have this different value system and world view, they do not blame any individual alone for their acts- they look behind them at the group they are a part of, assuming it is where the responsibility lies. Individuals are a result of their education. The community provides that education. So... it follows that the community is responsible for the individuals formed within it.

It's not entirely false. I used to think I was such an original self-made individual, until I left home and slowly discovered -nope, I am a typical American. My ideas on individual merit and responsibility? Simply a product of my education. My acts spring from my values, so it isn't illogical to say the collective I come from is highly responsible for my behaviors today.

There IS some very different values existing between Europeans and MiddleEastern countries, that clash violently.
What I find curious is that there is also some that they have in common as well, that they don't often recognize (like the de-valuation of individualism).

I don't have answers to this very difficult situation. I do wonder why the immigrants in some European countries are being so troublesome and violent, while in some others, they are not. There is something about the chemistry of these different european cultures which makes for a different consequence.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I understand why you have your point, what I am saying is I don't agree that it would reduce friction that way. I gave one example, and there are many more reasons why there would be friction in your world.

If you are only talking about the very specific terrorism/immigration related friction, well I would argue that the hatred/division that comes from fundamentalist Islam terrorism was borne about from countries that are almost made entirely of Muslims, and there is far more violence in African countries with Majority christians. Going back, when Catholic church was the dominant force, violence was much more frequent. As I said before, these countries became much easier to control because there was no opposition so they became more extreme. So your logic does not have any reasoning.

I never asked you whether wars were justified, but suggested they were more likely to happen.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join