It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As a Muslim this is what I feel about the migrant crisis in Europe

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: firefromabove

If "Muslim" immigrants cause crime in Europe, blame the people who let them in.

Oh please... What a load a crap.
Where do you come up with this? I mean - do you really believe what you posted above or did you mean to say something else, like blame the person who commited the crime?

peace

No its not a load of crap, if you were able to see the bigger picture you would realize that the refugees are peons just as much as the rest of the people in Europe bearing the brunt of the influx.

To blame the victims of this mess is ludicrous, there is a whole lot going on behind the scenes that create these environments that lead to these events unfolding.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

There's only one race. The human race.

What you're suggesting IS racist, even if you deny it.

You contradict yourself.

If what you say is true, the only form of racism we are capable of is towards an alien race.

Still what he says is not bigoted. There is no shame in loving oneself and being proud of one's heritage.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I'd have to disagree with you on a few of your points
earth is for us all not one land for one group we are all the same species homo sapiens and we shall live freely on our planet not herded like cattle into zones and regions divided!

if I let you into my party and you stab my guests to death then you are guilty not me !

yes I agree the whole thing is a giant racket , obviously money is being made to serve whoever is in charge now , to satisfy their egoic thoughts and desires with little or no regard for any consequences for any other future generations.

We as a species are all about " getting what we can now , # everyone else"

edit on 5-7-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Immigration from Islamic countries where invited into the European union under the banner of multiculturalism

It was an experiment that now is backfiring on their arsers.

The morons leaders in many countries including the US had a brain fart and thought that the way to stop the radicalism in the middle east was to introduce their populations to western way of life for their future generations.

We already see the result of such a moronic idea on the now 3 generations of Muslim in the UK.

The moronic leaders forgot that radicalism will always find its way in any society.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I believe you have something there...

Westernized vanity is at work here. Perhaps, a superiority complex, as well? How could anyone resist having all of our freedoms and not want to join in to our lifestyle and culture? It has indeed backfired. Amazingly, there are those that actually find the western world offensive. It is foolishness to believe that if given the chance...everyone would want to live like us.

I have to agree...the experiment seems to be failing. I imagine this is due to over zealousness. Too many, too fast. Immigration integration is a more workable process when it is limited. Immigrants then are forced to connect with the greater society...not isolate themselves in their own internal segregated communities.
edit on 7 5 2017 by CynConcepts because: Some reason the reply didn't apply...added.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join