It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As a Muslim this is what I feel about the migrant crisis in Europe

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
1. I believe every race/culture/ethnicity/peoples have the right to exist. Europeans are a unique race and have a distinct culture/ethnicity. they have every right to exist that way. I don't quite understand why Europe is the default destination for refugees from war torn nations. I also don't understand why European politicians open their doors to immigrants.

2. Muslims are not running governments in Europe and are not in any way facilitating the mass influx of immigrants into Europe.

The immigration issue in Europe can be traced back to the same people running the European governments.

If "Muslim" immigrants cause crime in Europe, blame the people who let them in.

3. I find it bewildering how even third world countries can keep their borders secure but first world European nations are incapable of doing the same

4. I submit that this mass immigration thing is a racket. The people pushing for it benefit from it in some way. In other words, if you want a solution to this issue find out who they are and deal with them, not the people who enter Europe simply because they were allowed to

5. I believe God created the races differently and gave the races their own lands to call "homeland". This is part of the natural order and any body against this is against God.

6. If I had any power in this world, I would use it to end immigration. Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, Europe for Europeans, etc. Its not racism, its common sense.

PS: I might be banned for this post.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: firefromabove

Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, Europe for Europeans, etc. Its not racism, its common sense.

we all have our own opinions but you lost me there

not saying free for all
not saying wide open borders

i feel people should all blend together

we are all human first.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: firefromabove

There's only one race. The human race.

What you're suggesting IS racist, even if you deny it.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I'd rather blame the people committing crimes and using their "culture" as an excuse when they're arrested than blame people that didn't commit the crime.

Personal responsibility is a real thing, but clearly that escapes you. I'd say you're a pretty stellar example of why there's a migrant crisis in the first place: everything is somebody else's fault.

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
'If "Muslim" immigrants cause crime in Europe, blame the people who let them in.'

Yeah, let's not blame the dirtbags committing those crimes!! Are you insane?? In the west traditional we believe in personal responsibility. The exception is in college campuses where they teach everything bad is someone else's fault. Maybe your US educated??

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Those commiting crimes are criminals

I suggest you have your government execute them.

Show no mercy to criminals.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
'If "Muslim" immigrants cause crime in Europe, blame the people who let them in.'

Yeah, let's not blame the dirtbags committing those crimes!! Are you insane?? In the west traditional we believe in personal responsibility. The exception is in college campuses where they teach everything bad is someone else's fault. Maybe your US educated??

Doesent personal responsibility apply to politicians ?
Where is personal responsibility when hordes of right wing nutbags on ATS blame every Muslim from Indonesia to Albania for attrocities done by so called Isis ? Who is responsible for electing Bush twice ? Who is responsible for electing Blair ?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Point 4, I think can be explained by the addiction to cheap labour. Bringing in folks from the third world is really good for big business as, the wider the labour pool, the more you can exploit the workforce.

If you need another reason that the politicians are in favour, then think on this.

If you leave a country to develop as a homogenous society, the people tend to be more vocal in retaining their say in their governance. By diluting the native population so with large scale immigration, you pare away such national identities and it allows you to pursue a globalist, world government type of agenda.

As for different continents for different peoples, I disagree.

As long as there are sensible levels of immigration and people want to be part of the society they are moving to, I don't think it really matters too much where they or their ancestors were born.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Why blame who let them in.

In our culture if you do something wrong you are responsible for yourself.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

And if they never committed a crime before entering the country, how would you know they're criminals?

You really haven't thought this racist idea through very well.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I hope you do not live in Britain, with an attitude like that.

Many of my countrymen shed the blood of fascists to prevent that attitude prevailing, and save their nation and the entire world from people with that attitude, which is by definition, a threat to the entire world.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Cultish mysticism has no place in the High West.

We are busy splitting the atom, walking on the moon and furthering our species...

So please, take your mysogyny, homophobia and disdain for all who would smear your magic man in the sky back to wherever u came.

Thanks for your visit...

-Chris

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Look, I'm probably going to get flamed for this but: the OP has a point about the difficulties mixing certain cultures, even though many of us will get incensed by the phrasing.

I am NOT saying that each ethnicity should keep to their own historical cultural geography.
I AM saying that persons of like culture, religious preference and custom are better adapted to be together.

What seems obvious, is that the political instability of the region, is driving refugees out of the ME and into other areas. Europe is the closest urban "safe haven" I guess, and the EU has it's fingers deeply in this pie "promoting" immigration to its' member countries. The U.S., ISIS and others - are providing the destruction that encourages fleeing away from the area.

What is the end game? What are the benefits to society overall? Who's Hegelian dialect are we following here?

ganjoa

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
What about people like me that are mixed race. I'm half black half white. Does that mean i get to travel to two continents ? Or can i have my own land with other mixed races?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Not all cultures are equal.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Not sure of your confused rant EVERYONE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS!! Yes politicians are included. Call me when you see the local mosque protesting and speaking out against terrorists and there evil attacks, try holding your breath for that to happen.a reply to: ErrorErrorError

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

By shoving a different culture into your society, you just cause more problems and this actually creates more racism. Slowly integrating people of a different culture into your society is beneficial. It has to be done very slow as not to create problems.

What is wrong with Muslims taking care of their own, we could have built protected safe zones for them in their country. We could have kept our nose out of their business in the first place because we seem to actually cause conflicts to occur over there with our meddling.

I have nothing against Muslims at all, I do not have anything against black people either. It is their actions, not their race or religion that I have a problem with. I do not feel we should interfere with the customs of the Muslims if they live in their own countries, slowly showing them there is a different way is better than shoving our ways down their throat.

Yes, we should blame those who actually let a lot of a completely different culture come into our countries without proper conditioning so they fit in properly.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Thats the most radicalized Muslim terroristic opinion Ive heard in awhile. And I live in Dearborn Mi. I sure hope you dont...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I'm only providing a solution to your problems

Take it or leave it

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The OP is just another example that religion needs to be eradictated. God created all humans and everyone who says otherwise is against god. Dat logic. You can't argue with people who still believe in a god after witnessing all the atrocities that religion spawned and commited in the name of god. History is full of examples that religions only goal is to prevent unity between the human race.

Getting the refugees back to their homeland is another problem that is pretty much unsolved for now. Germany treats them better then our own citizens(i'm not exaggerating btw). They have everything they need now. There is no reason for them to go back and rebuild. My fellow germans are growing more and more tired of there antics too. Instead of showing gratitude they rape and kill they deem inferior. German women lost their lifes because my government send them in without any protection. F#ck your Islam.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join