It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is North Korea Capable of Invading the US?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Is North Korea Capable of Invading the US?

If you been paying attention to the Mainstream Media hysteria, you would realize North Korea is capable of anything...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: paraphi
How will the North Koreans cross the ocean? Maybe the NK missile programme is actually about having "human tipped" missiles.

As to NK invading SK. Not a chance. Within a very short time half the world will be on site. Exactly what China does not want.

Pretty easy we had the Left letting our enemies in for the past 8 years. For all we know they have been smuggling massive amounts of weapons in people in for longer periods of time.

An 'invasion' the like of which you spoke in your OP is like the rest of your comments - stuck in a time long since passed, somewhere in the '50's I guess. And of course you are suggesting there were no illegal immigrants prior to the last president? Really?

Arse.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Sorry to say this to all the patriotic 300 million gung ho Americans that think they are invincible. That their country will be a sitting duck soon..

The heads of all nations globally know about planet x's imminent passage. Kim Jong Un is well aware of coarse, that the west coast event and new madrid adjustment are also imminent.

Millions of citizens of the US will perish soon, the US government knows this and has only made preparations for itself..

Whereas Russia has made preparations to relocate its citizens to the geographically safe far east of the vast country (happening currently) China also has ghost cities well away from the coast, ready for millions.

So yes it's curtains for the US very soon! make your own preparations as your government isn't, best of luck! (sincerely).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

sad posting just to promote your loco end of the world thread. just sad

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Thats bad form.

Bloody bad form.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
The heads of all nations globally know about planet x's imminent passage. Kim Jong Un is well aware of coarse, that the

No, because PLanet X isnt real.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Quite. Its worth making sure that we do not confuse Planet X with the hypothetical 9th planet.

And the 9th planet, rumoured to be out amongst the frozen flotsam and jetsam that surrounds our solar system, is in a well established pattern of movement, which is phenomenally unlikely to ever bring it into the inner system. In fact, its orbit affecting Trans-Neptunian Objects in the way that it does, requires that it remain well away from any position in which it might affect our own planet.

It certainly will not be heading through the middle of our solar system any time soon.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Quite. Its worth making sure that we do not confuse Planet X with the hypothetical 9th planet.

And the 9th planet, rumoured to be out amongst the frozen flotsam and jetsam that surrounds our solar system, is in a well established pattern of movement, which is phenomenally unlikely to ever bring it into the inner system. In fact, its orbit affecting Trans-Neptunian Objects in the way that it does, requires that it remain well away from any position in which it might affect our own planet.

It certainly will not be heading through the middle of our solar system any time soon.

This is about as perfect a post about PX-P9 as I have read. I would like to use it every time the same types of posters claim a rogue planet is about to pass by Earth and the only proof that can be found for it is lens flare.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I am glad it meets with your approval opethPA.

Feel free to direct the unwary to it at your convenience!

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

all he has to do is set foot on US territory with a military objective [ he doesnt even have to accomplish this objective ]

"Realistic answer" is no, what you are describing here is a ridiculous scenario no one would ever do. Because invasion forces are built with the express purposes of being successful in their preplanned military objective, they wouldn't invade if they didn't think they could achieve what they set out to do.

What you described is a vacation not an invasion.

edit on 15-4-2017 by bphi1908 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

If China can't even conceive of doing so...I'd have to say "not a chance in Hell" of NoKo doin' the US. I doubt there are four countries combined that have the necessary military lift capability to do anything even remotely like invade the US.

I've doubts that North Korea could successfully invade South Korea, as far as that's concerned. They can cross the border, wreak havoc, but in the end would be brutally repulsed.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

There's only one way to reply to this post...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

To the OP

Nope.

Any questions?

mg

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Sorry to say this to all the patriotic 300 million gung ho Americans that think they are invincible. That their country will be a sitting duck soon..

The heads of all nations globally know about planet x's imminent passage. Kim Jong Un is well aware of coarse, that the west coast event and new madrid adjustment are also imminent.

Millions of citizens of the US will perish soon, the US government knows this and has only made preparations for itself..

Whereas Russia has made preparations to relocate its citizens to the geographically safe far east of the vast country (happening currently) China also has ghost cities well away from the coast, ready for millions.

So yes it's curtains for the US very soon! make your own preparations as your government isn't, best of luck! (sincerely).

I was going to take the time to go quote by quote...

Are you people that serious that you believe this crap?

My reply is that whole effort to reply was pure bs

mg

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I was going to take the time to go quote by quote...

Are you people that serious that you believe this crap?

My reply is that whole effort to reply was pure bs

mg

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

just for my emterntaiment - what is that map SUPPOSED to depict ?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Why even bother asking? you know he likes to drop in, make his cloudsnibiru thread advertisement then leave, never to return

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Well I have now officially seen my share of stupid on the interwebs for the day.

Planet X will affect the northern/western hemisphere of the globe and leave the rest alone.

I'm dumber by responding to this post.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MasterAtArms

hey - i did caveat it " for my entertainment "

i ASSUME that its supposed to be a map of sea levels after his fantasies have " occured "

i am always amused that none of the authors of these "maps "ever pay attention to actual topography

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

... is this really a question? There is no nation on Earth that is not bordering the US that can invade the US due to our naval might. It is all but impossible.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join