It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is North Korea Capable of Invading the US?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I know they can't hit us with a Nuke from a Intercontinental Ballistic Missile but could they take a two pronged attack Invade SK and the US? Or will they focus all there efforts on Invading South Korea? And let's say just for the sake of a Discussion were to Invade through our Unprotected Open Border would our Militarized Police and 2nd Amendment people you know Hunters, Legal Gun owners, and Gang Members be enough to slow down the Invasion until the Military regroups? When North Korea does attack it will be Suicide for the whole country. They do have numbers.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Nope.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I think we will see the second coming of Jesus Christ before North Korea invades New Jersey.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

300 million guns says.....

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

No. There is no way NK would or can invade the US.

Period.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I think we will see the second coming of Jesus Christ before North Korea invades New Jersey.

Well its a good thing its Good Friday today. The 2nd Coming is on its way

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Invasion needs large numbers of people. Also control of the seas with air cover (as in 1944). Not even a possible option.

link   

this ain't red dawn (2012).

link   
How will the North Koreans cross the ocean? Maybe the NK missile programme is actually about having "human tipped" missiles.

As to NK invading SK. Not a chance. Within a very short time half the world will be on site. Exactly what China does not want.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I don't see how a country that small would be able to invade the mainland with any hope of success.

First of all, how would they get troops here without us watching them come the whole way here. Submarines maybe? But then your limited to the number of troops you can fit into the subs.

Then they make landfall and run into....

"A rifle behind every blade of grass"

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
They wouldn't get 100 mi off their coast let's be real.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie
Nor is it "The Mouse that roared" (1955).

link   

Actual ground invasion of the US is basically impossible. China is the only country I can think of that would even have the numbers to do it.

But it's just not something anyone could do successfully. You'd also lose everything trying to do it.

It's way easier to just kill us economically.

link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
I know they can't hit us with a Nuke from a Intercontinental Ballistic Missile but could they take a two pronged attack Invade SK and the US? Or will they focus all there efforts on Invading South Korea? And let's say just for the sake of a Discussion were to Invade through our Unprotected Open Border would our Militarized Police and 2nd Amendment people you know Hunters, Legal Gun owners, and Gang Members be enough to slow down the Invasion until the Military regroups? When North Korea does attack it will be Suicide for the whole country. They do have numbers.

They can't hit us with a nuke yet - unless they have a sub that can launch nearby we don't know about. But they are working really hard to make sure they can very soon.

What they will do the second they realize they are being attacked is to start firing off their 100,000 artillery pieces pointed at Seoul. This is the reason no one has attacked them up to this point - that artillery will take out hundreds of thousands of South Koreans before they can be stopped. If they manage to get a nuke launched at South Korea that we can't shoot down it is even worse.

No they can't invade us, and they would have no desire to.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Please stop watching Red Dawn. NK is not a real threat it's only Fat Kim and i hope he gets dispatched sooner rather than later.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
How will the North Koreans cross the ocean? Maybe the NK missile programme is actually about having "human tipped" missiles.

As to NK invading SK. Not a chance. Within a very short time half the world will be on site. Exactly what China does not want.

Pretty easy we had the Left letting our enemies in for the past 8 years. For all we know they have been smuggling massive amounts of weapons in people in for longer periods of time.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
If Un can get that Dragon that deposited his grandfather on the mountain then he might stand a chance.

Although after this past election cycle in the US I think we've got a year before the dragon balls can grant any more wishes.

link   
could NK invade Canada ?

link   
The United States cannot be invaded.

The amount of materials, time, and money is not feasible. The sheer amount of wealth needed to accomplish such a feat. The country that is most capable China is very reliant on trade with the US. without the trade, their economy collapses and unrest ensues.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

well of course it's not when it happens in korea, there be no more little kim and and dollars to doughnuts the north will become like the south or china at the very least. win win for all the people of the peninsula.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join