It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A tough question for chemtrail believers.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Boadicea

Of course it will, but that doesn't mean that the air over the desert is going to be dry, regardless of what it's doing at ground level. I watch conditions change constantly over the desert and leave long trails one day, short trails the next, and almost none the third day.

The atmosphere is dynamic, and changes all the time.

Thank you. Of course it varies and is constantly changing -- just as I have been saying!!!

There is no reason that you can't have long trails that expand into a cloud layer over the desert, with no nefarious cause. You have clouds over the desert, so why can't you have contrails do the same?

And there is no reason I know of that we cannot have "chemtrails" with a nefarious cause. Whether we do or not is an entirely different question... but the negative cannot be proven one way or another.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

And yet you made a point yup say "warm dry air". No one has ever said that it doesn't change constantly, in fact it's one of the things pointed out all the time in these threads. The atmosphere is dynamic and constantly changes.

You mean besides no one on the ground working on the planes ever seeing evidence of it, planes not being able to carry enough o payload to spray from horizon to horizon, no fuel sample being tested that shows anything unusual? No, there isn't.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The supposed chemicals from these supposed chemtrails never do reach the ground.. they should find a much more efficient way to deliver their payload! As for the weather.. cloud seeding is nothing new, but it's sparse. As far as criss cross patterns go.. so? Planes probably cross paths quite often, as flight paths are often the same. And some cities have more than one airport.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
I couldn't stomach reading the whole thread but OP, the picture you are posting doesn't show anything but clouds.

Sadly, I cannot display that picture in any other format that it is. Should you decide to look at it in a larger format, you would see many trails, as I did when I took the picture. I am also very aware of clouds, types of clouds, contrails, and their relationship to clouds. I don't believe in chemtrails, which is why I posted this thread asking believers to explain the significance of spraying something that would likely land in the ocean with nothing to target.

I hate to break it to you but they come in all kinds of weird shapes and sizes. I just put in 'Striated Clouds' in google and got hundreds of pictures with clouds that would really rattle your bones because they look much worse than those you posted.
Yet that's all they are, clouds.

In the olden days, before planes, people knew how strange cloud formations could be.
In a way, they knew more than some people today.
Even I know [if I had looked at that sky from the photo]; that the biggest worry looking at a sky like that would have been a change of weather.
Whenever I see clouds like that, I know the sunny days are over mate.

It scares me. It really does, how people who have more info on their hands than we ever had back then, don't see the woods for the trees.

Clouds. Wow. They don't all look like fluffy sheep. Must be chemtrails.

Next time, you may want to read the thread.

edit on 14-4-2017 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

And there is no reason I know of that we cannot have "chemtrails" with a nefarious cause. Whether we do or not is an entirely different question... but the negative cannot be proven one way or another.

there is that one, nagging issue regarding chemtrails. The one where they have supposedly been around for decades, yet the believers still have no clue what they are for, or what damage they do. But damn, they sure can spot the chemicals.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
The supposed chemicals from these supposed chemtrails never do reach the ground.. they should find a much more efficient way to deliver their payload! .

I wish the chemtrailies would stop for just a moment and ask themselves why crop dusting is done from this sort of altitude....

.....is it because from any greater altitude less of their payload actually reaches the intended point on the ground,and from even greater altitudes doesn't reach the ground at all? We're talking here about an altitude of about 3-4 metres at the most where as the alleged chemtrail dispensers fly about 7-8 miles higher than this.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Maybe they drop special magical chemicals that don't actually disperse in the wind, and also are never detectable from a multitude of soil, water, groundwater, and air samples that are taken around every city, every single day.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

nanoparticles.

drops mic.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: Sillyolme

Or how there would need to be hundreds of pilots and maintenance personnel to be involved, yet none has come forth with proof.

And yet how many people were compartmentalized for the Manhattan Project to happen and remain a secret from our enemies and citizens/families directly involved?
It's touted as the biggest best kept secret...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CajunMetal
And yet how many people were compartmentalized for the Manhattan Project to happen and remain a secret from our enemies and citizens/families directly involved?
It's touted as the biggest best kept secret...

However, there's a reason it was centered at Los Alamos. It's isolated. You can, to a small extent, manage the spread of info.

Not so much if every major airport is full of "chemtrail mix", secretly in-the-know fuel loaders etc.

Also, the project was almost immediately compromised by Russia. Took no time at all.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

edit on 14-4-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChipForBrains
a reply to: Hecate666

In the olden days, before planes, people knew how strange cloud formations could be.

Even mainstream science agrees that airplanes are altering the skies in a pretty dramatic ways. It is more scary that you can act like there is not a huge difference with the days of old.

Hey, I don't doubt that the skies and weather can be affected by contrails. But that [quite sensible] statement is miles away from people stating that contrails that have always existed are actually deliberately planted toxic chemicals and strange clouds are from invisible planes [as stated in another thread].

I like a good discussion and your statement is common sense and I can't say anything much against it. I just have enough of empty fear mongering about strange clouds or contrails and people who believe that there is a big conspiracy behind it and even give it special names, without even once giving anyone actual scientific data from verified samples.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

This is just really sad now. You're more worried about the darn things than I am!

I've stated what I've seen and what I know, and that I don't know if they're even technically "chem" trails, or if all "chemtrails" are the same... and that's a problem for you. Because... well... because you in all your infinite wisdom and knowledge somehow know exactly what others are and are not doing... you know beyond any doubt that no one is doing anything.

Yeah, right.

I'm done now. Your omniscience is blinding me.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I would have to agree, con trails disappear pretty quickly within a couple dozen minutes.

These so called Chem trails, they actually seem to get bigger and can easily block out the sun and don't disappear for atleast a day.

I've seen one go by on a completely clear day, next thing I know the sun's completely blocked out. By one of these trails.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

This subject needs to be filed with Santa, the Easter bunny and the tooth fairy.

Have a good weekend.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

There is no reason that contrails can't linger and spread. They're clouds too, and if clouds can do it, why can't contrails?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
What if some one had there own weather balloon or strong balloon to travel that high, carrying monitors that test the air quality during a huge "chem trail" out break. Records the readings and floats back down (Mini Parachute) after it pops with a GPS device or a old crappy iphone with the find my iphone installed on it. But I can see that person that does it, get in trouble for violating air space...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishtruckie83

Revealing the terrible truth sometimes requires personal sacrifice.

edit on 4/15/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishtruckie83

With a few exceptions airspace restrictions end well below the point that a weather balloon would be at.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Don't hold your breath.( pun intended) I'm still waiting to hear why they are spraying. And how they manage to not breathe and be affected themselves.
LOL.

And I'm still waiting for one of the believers to explain how any plane in existence could carry remotely enough of any chem to create a trail that long.

Every time I ask, the question is ignored

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join