It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump caught blatantly lying about whether he knew Steve Bannon before the 2016 campaign

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: olaru12

There is no Russian deal.

That has been proven and confirmed

I have this really nice bridge I would like to sell you. Very fair price. Deal?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The man is a child. Children lie.

End of story.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
I have a challenge for Dems.. same challenge I issued to the Repubs. Question the validity of your news at every turn.. dont just agree with it becuase it demonizes the opposing team. Dont be used.. seriously. Useful idiots are sometimes pretty darned educated.

I have voted Dem, and have voted Repub, read about 30 news sources a day. Donald Trump is a scumbag, and should be impeached. This Russian BS, there is so much smoke, their must be some fire.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

First of all, I'm not Obama supporter so your argument is falling on deaf ears. Has Obama lied? Oh hell yeah but Trump has ALWAYS been a liar, always!!!! He continues to lie and it's amazing Trump supporters lie to themselves about this.

I don't get why in politics people align themselves to one party and allow their politicians to get away with murder while constantly attacking the other side. Doing so allows DC to continue to be as corrupt and dishonest as it currently is. This is why politics is a joke. No one holds their party responsible for much of anything. The only time people do is when some policy directly negatively affects them.

So stop with the deflections, as Trump supporters ALWAYS do, and stick to the subject at hand, which is Trump, his constant lies, and not Obama or Hilary or any other politician no matter what party. Maybe then you can start to have an actual conversation about the real problems in politics instead of making excuses for Trump.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Swills

Source me a link where a Trump supporter is denying the fact that he's lied/is a liar and I'll quit the internet.

I think you're missing the point, because this has nothing to do with politics. I think YOU have to put the politics aside..

Source you a link? How about you read any post supporting and defending Trump in this thread, or any other thread where he is the subject.

What point exactly am I missing? This is about Trump and his lies, I dunno what you think this is all about. No, you need to put you PARTISAN politics aside and look at the reality of the situation.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Trump is such a liar you NEVER know where he stands on most policies because he flip flops all the time. He's always been a pathological liar like it's apart of his DNA. It's to the point where he probably doesn't even realize how much he lies.

He's also thin skinned and cannot take any criticism from anyone. That's what makes him such a dangerous powder keg president. He attacks anyone on via Twitter who criticizes him and now he's the president with the power of our military. Sooner or later, he's gonna move from Twitter to signing some EO's and engaging in illegal wars.

Yeah, so much change! More illegal wars!!! The MIC is pleased.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The reason the Left is pushing the conspiracy theory of Trump and Russia is because they are controlled by the globalists, and the globalists wish to destroy Russia. That's why you see the Left (and globalist establishment Repubs) promoting negative propaganda about Russia, because they want war. That is the driving factor in the whole "Russia collusion/election interference" propaganda.
edit on 12-4-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
The man is a pathological liar. He has zero integrity and will throw anyone under the bus.

He lies so much his own lawyers won't meet with him unless there's at least two of them there to verify or debunk his BS.

Good job voting this liar in office Trump supporters.

Poor guy, you STILL don't get it, do you? Trump didn't win the election; Hilary lost the election.

Despite having literally every factor going her way, despite having the endorsement of so many prominent celebrities, entertainers and athletes, despite the fact Trump was saying at least two things a week that made everyone except his die-hard supporters hate him even more, despite the fact she was able to use her media connections to hide her long history of immoral, corrupt behaviour, despite the fact she successfully lied her way out of an FBI investigation, despite the fact every major poll had her winning in a clear landslide weeks before the election and right up to just before it, despite the cockiness of celebrities suggesting Trump had no chance in hell of winning, and MUCH more...she still lost.

And YOU still can't understand why people chose a self-centred, thin-skinned, egomaniac and questionably mentally unstable former REALITY TV STAR instead of her? Well here's a clue: if David Duke had run against Hilary she would probably have only won by a small margin.

So yeah, while you try to make Trump supporters feel bad for voting in a pathological liar, it just makes you look more silly than those who were assured that Hilary would win.

Wake up, man. Time to wake up and smell the roses.

edit on 13/4/2017 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Oh please.
He breathes lies.
You attack a bullet point used to pass legislation.
How'd you feel about no new taxes back in the day?
But never mind. I'll leave papa Bush out of it.
From more recent headlines:
How about I know Putin I never met Putin?
Or I'll have China labeled a currency manipulator on day one I can't do that now I need China to deal with North Korea.
Or Will we get involved in Syria? No....I sent 59 tomahawk missiles into Syria while we ate dessert under the palm trees in southern Florida.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

You let your kids get away with that?
Is that how you'll raise them? Lying is ok?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Hillary is doing very well, getting richer and happy. Meanwhile, the rural counties are still waiting for all the wonderful things he promised. Like jobs, the best healthcare, jobs, the best of everything, jobs, infrastructure, jobs.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
So...he knew him for years in the past, but miraculously didn't in the present? In my family, this is called "Alzheimer's."

Y'all got some Olympic-level mental gymnastics going on bending over backwards to explain this one away. The "depends on your definition of 'know'" doesn't cut it, he's either known him for years, or he hasn't. There is no in-between, and the context of both was fairly clear -- they've been acquainted well enough, long enough for him to fawn over Bannon as much as Kelly Ann. If he meant anything less, Sir Has-The-Best-Words would have elucidated that somewhere along the line. Considering he "forgot" he knew Bannon, and said as much, that context speaks to something wrong in the belfry.
edit on 4/13/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Of course not. Personally I never lie, not even white lies and i expect the same from my kids. But Trump is not my child. I'm not even defending or advocating for his lies, I'm simply saying that expecting us to pull out our pitchforks and call for an impeachment because of lies is silly because if that were the case, every president in history would have been impeached.

He's not perfect, nor was any other president before him and nor is any person on the planet for the matter. I think nit picking these things are exactly that, nit picking and insignificant in the grand scheme of things. I will give him a fair chance to run and judge him when the term is over.

Remember it's not how you start, but how you finish that matters.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Trump lies for a living, nothing new there.

Although, there is variation with respect to his reasons for doing so.

I think his lies are most often due to the fact that his level of ignorance on almost every subject is totally off the charts and he doesn't have a clue about what's really going on.

He doesn't have the vaguest idea how to fix anything and he doesn't even have the simplest understanding of how government works.

That's why we often see him looking off into that empty space he calls his brain, wondering if what he just said made any sense at all.

Couple that with the fact that he's a raging narcissists who desperately wants everyone to love him and you end up with a "Suck-Ass Extraordinaire" who will say anything to appease the audience in front of him at the time.

Then we have the most ridiculous category of lies attributed to him, which are the lies he tells when he denies saying things he's actually said or done in the past when there's tape/video to the contrary.

Throw in a unhealthy dose of inherent racism & bigotry and you've got Donald Trump.

Oh yeah, did I mention that he also suffers from severe "Afluenza?"

That's a condition recognized by the Texas courts where someone is excused from wrongdoing because they were too rich to know right from wrong.

But the saddest and most pathetic part of this fiasco of a presidency, has nothing to do with Trump.

It has more to do with the tribal mentality of those who support him and the fact that they would rather lie to themselves & each other than to admit that they put a nut-job in the White House.

They will leave no stone unturned in their quest to produce justification for his lies, never mind how blatant they may be.

The fact that we have this large a segment of our society that is either just like Trump, or willing to abandon all their proclaimed ethics & morals in order to support his lunacy, is both sad and scary.
edit on 13-4-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

What is unprecedented is the degree to which this one lies.

It's pathetic. It's actually quite embarrassing.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

He's distancing himself already. Trying to make less of the relationship. But I think appointing him to his cabinet kind of rules out the I hardly know the guy excuse he's been using towards Manifort Page and Stone.

Next week trump will claim he never met bannon.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Name a time a pathological liar was in the white house.
Before right now...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Right . The fact that Russians are behind every curtain means nothing.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

lol!

Next week trump will claim he never met bannon.

He has reversed six issues in TWO days.

1. China is no longer a currency manipulator.
2. He now likes low-interest rates.
3. He now respects Janet Yellen.
4. He now supports the Import/Export bank.
5. Shift on Syria.
6. Reversed his position on NATO.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Isn't amazing what a little education in how your country and the world works will change your mind! (Even if it is on-the-job training.) Of course we would have been spared all this ridiculous flip-flopping if we had elected someone who knew what they were doing to start with!

Like health care, lol, "Who knew it was so complicated?". (Appaently everybody but you, Don.)

edit on 4/13/2017 by angeldoll because: added link

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Is that a trick question? They were all liars..

I'd rather have somebody that lies about hand size and crowd size, than an entire conglomerate of people that I know for certain don't have our best interests. Like I've said before, Trump could very well be apart of the plan, but that's the risk you take, what do you have to lose?

Does Trump not deserve a fair chance to run? I already know your answer, so is lying and projection enough to impeach? Wouldn't all president's in the history be impeached?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join