It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump caught blatantly lying about whether he knew Steve Bannon before the 2016 campaign

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

My partisan? You want to know what's funny? I'm actually a liberal and dont lean right at all. For me this has nothing to do with politics. Arguing with you is a waste of time.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

This little clown dance is far from over. Bannon knows things and he's pissed.

www.rawstory.com...

Yes, I know, RAwStory...deal with it snowflake.
edit on 13-4-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Well we are definitely witnessing a circus show, that's for sure.

Snowflake.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Trump is a blatant liar. Blatant liars blatantly lie. Not news. Worst. President. Ever.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

Trump is a blatant liar. Blatant liars blatantly lie. Not news. Worst. President. Ever.

ACtually that honor goes to Lincoln id say. His lying about the real reasons for the civil war and getting so many people killed.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

That's your opinion. I have proven using his own words that not only is Obama a far bigger liar than Trump has ever been, but did tremendous damage to millions of Americans because of his lying.

Obama was not only the worst liar in presidential history, he's also one of the most-failed and certainly dumbest.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: SBMcG

Oh please.
He breathes lies.
You attack a bullet point used to pass legislation.
How'd you feel about no new taxes back in the day?
But never mind. I'll leave papa Bush out of it.
From more recent headlines:
How about I know Putin I never met Putin?
Or I'll have China labeled a currency manipulator on day one I can't do that now I need China to deal with North Korea.
Or Will we get involved in Syria? No....I sent 59 tomahawk missiles into Syria while we ate dessert under the palm trees in southern Florida.

Please...

I've given you numerous example of the proven and damaging lies of failed liar Obama.

You've given me ZERO examples of any supposed lie told by YOUR president, Donald J. Trump.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

You have failed miserably to prove that Trump is a liar.

I have proven beyond doubt that failed dimwit Obama was a massive and damaging liar.

As for "picking sides" politically -- I am enthusiastically supportive of Trump because his policy positions closely match my own political ideology. What am I supposed to do -- ignore that and support some fringe nutball?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

OMG, a politician lied? This is unprecedented.

Maybe it's horribly conditioning from society, but I'd be dumbfounded if one of these politicians started telling the truth.

As for this instance it seems pretty trivial.

Of course we expect politicians to lie. But to lie in the face of evidence you know exists; that's a sign of mental instability.

dementia or psychosis...take you pick

Well $hit then...Obama needs to be put in an insane asylum. For his own safety of course, because he never told the truth about anything.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
So was Bannon a domestic terrorist that hosted Trump's announcement to run for president?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Not surprised I expected trump and bannon to be at each others throats sooner once he made the cover of Time.The clowns have turned on each other.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

The man is a pathological liar. He has zero integrity and will throw anyone under the bus.

He lies so much his own lawyers won't meet with him unless there's at least two of them there to verify or debunk his BS.

Good job voting this liar in office Trump supporters.

Good job selecting Hllary Clinton to be the only other choice, "lock step zombie liberals". I would still be forced to vote for Trump (with the same choices) any day. Anyone in their right mind would.

Trump telling a little boo boo fib is nothing compared to the Criminal corruption I see everywhere.

edit on 15-4-2017 by Doctor Smith because: too stoned

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

No you have not. You've given me you opinion of him .

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Have I?
Well # me Freddy.
Lol. If trumps lips are moving he's lying. Get a grip man. I mean honestly???

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Pathological is the qualifier for my comment.
Everybody lies sometimes.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

US policy is now being decided by whomever trump last spoke with.
LOL

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Good job voting this liar in office Trump supporters.

I am so sick of hearing this from you...
You talk like people had a freaking choice.
You are just as much to blame as the ones who actually voted for Trump!
Want someone to blame?
Look in the mirror pal!
When will you all(leftists especially) acknowledge that the only people to blame for being stuck with two of the worst presidential candidates ever is every one of us?
The American citizen.
We f***ed up!
We should have been more politically aware and less concerned with who wins the super bowl or what actor is banging what actress.

Now in regards to Trump if you still can't see he was the shiniest of the two turds presented I see no sense in even engaging you...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Ok i got you.

Fair enough.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Have I?
Well **** me Freddy.
Lol. If trumps lips are moving he's lying. Get a grip man. I mean honestly???

Give me an example?

Because failed dimwit Obama was a PROVEN liar whose lies did real damage to this nation.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

No you have not. You've given me you opinion of him .

I've given you FACTS. Failed stammering moron Obama is an established liar whose lies harmed millions of Americans!

[RE-POST]

How many people needlessly suffered – in far too many cases seriously, because of the Obama lie: “If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.”?

How many people had their healthcare significantly downgraded and up-priced because of the Obama lie: “If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.”?

How many MILLIONS of jobs were lost and lives irreparably harmed because of the Obama lie: “Obamacare is not a tax.”? [Obamacare was passed by Democrats in Congress without one Republican vote as a “tax” and upheld by the Supreme Court because it was a “tax”.]

Benghazi was caused by a You Tube Video.

Obama lied when he said he’d never emailed Bill Clinton’s wife on her unsecure server. He lied when he said he didn’t know she had one.

Obama lied when he swore that he didn’t use the IRS to spy on and harass conservative groups [an investigation that has now been re-opened].

Obama lied when he said that by taking $900 billion out of our children’s future he could fix the economic mess caused by liberals in Congress bullying lenders into making bad loans to their penniless liberal constituents under guise of the CRA. 95 million eligible workers were forced out of the workforce.

Right up to today… Obama lied about Syria having disposed of all their chemical weapons.

edit on 15-4-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama has no legacy other than failure.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join