It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth: We Have Contact :The Other

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

They're with us since forever

Scientists normally follow the same premise - never leave your experiment running without it being fully monitored 24/7. S&F

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Nope. Your comments are right on track with my own thoughts and experiences.

Let's see what happens.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Your psyche (unconscious mind) is both separate and intrinsic to you. It interacts with you as though it were a separate entity. Epiphanies are the result of "it" figuring out answers beyond your awareness. It very likely has rationale capabilities of its own. It is even capable of projecting itself into your "reality", as shown through hypnosis and other methods of hallucination.

a reply to: Gryphon66
Many years ago I started writing a thread exactly like that - I named it The Case for Demons as I thought dimensional entities made more sense than aliens/monsters and the like. I changed perspective after years of experiences though. I believe you are correct - red eyes are the archetype of anger/recklessness/thoughtlessness, ie. something inhuman. Lacking reason.
Glowing eyes are also a primal fear in humans, as predator eyes tend to be reflective in a light source.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Why? You're much less a public "cult figure" than he is, I assume? Have you not thought about it? Tried to find patterns? To figure it out?

No, I'm no public figure at all. I could have been 40 years ago but I took another path. Of course I've thought about it and looked for patterns and I believe I have figured it out for my own experience but not necessarily for anyone else. I still won't discuss the conclusions I have come to with anonymous people on the web.

Did you let all of your experiences just wash over you?

My experiences washed over me whether I let them or not. Most of the experiences I've had were of a very antagonistic even hateful nature. Not all, but most. The negative ones I could not help but let wash over me while I guess the positive ones I did consciously let wash over me. The negative ones were directed toward me in a way that I could not ignore. Still are every now and then, and sometimes they catch me off guard and I find myself in a very vulnerable state until I can work things out and get back to myself.

Have you taken notes?

Don't need to take notes on these things, they leave enough of an impression on me that I can't forget. Well, maybe I should try taking notes, I find that my memory has a way of slightly changing details over time. Not really changing the facts but changing the way I remember my emotional reaction to them. It seems to intensify in some cases.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I've had varied experiences, some I've talked about here.

One of my best isn't necessarily UFO related, basically I was having a laugh with a pal and my brother. Did a bit of "if a spirit is here" malarkey... I got an answer with a knock on the window (upstairs) and said it wasn't enough, got a knock on the wall that was equal in height then proclaimed it wasn't enough.

So I asked for us to feel something and in that second all 3 of us burst out crying, as if somebody just crushed your family in front of you sadness, I'll never forget that.

My first sighting was a red and blue orb flying above the clouds, the crossed each other in a gap that I just so happened to be looking at.

The last year or something I've seen a few "shooters" I'll call them, faster than a shooting star I'd assume yet very similar characteristics.

So I guess some of my experiences have been spiritual, some physical and some potentially mundane... I understand that this post is a bit all over but I'll divulge or answer any questions you might have about experiences. I'll say this though.

I'm either in serious need of a brain scan, an extremely lucky human being or many of my experiences are directly linked to me in more ways than me being a witness...

It could be all 3 haha, I did have a small period of time where I was finding 4-leaf clovers for fun, even found a 6-leaf, maybe I am just lucky.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Double post

edit on 12-4-2017 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I always took you for a hardcore sceptic? Happy to see I was wrong. However as rational "functioning" member of society, being used to ensure the safety of hundreds/thousands of people a day (you're working in public aviation I assume?) you should be thankful. I don't know if it's emitting radiation or what, but it tends to fry the brain.
Maybe they leave you alone because you still got a job to do? (Quest ahead?)
My sighting was one light chasing another light away from me. Maybe they do that behind your back?

a reply to: Aliensun

The nuts and bolts problem? Think about how many assumptions (from our technological point of view) you have to make for interstellar space travel to work. (Faster than light, invisibility, time manipulation....not to mention the crazy shielding these things would have to have for the crew to survive the journey)
Me personally I prefer to think that it's kind of like a holographic projection that works like a 3-d printer creating a temporary stable object to operate in this dimension.
It sheds metal pieces (instable) and emits loads of radiation (sign of an enormous energy source powering it)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Yes I watch myself closely. The "ego" is definitely chatty, but not the entire communication. There are things going on beyond my capability to project. Unless you think telekinesis is also a function of the mind and I shot down the facebook satellite?
Just one example.

a reply to: wtbengineer

That was the best possible answer you could have given.
Kudos &

a reply to: RAY1990

Thanks for sharing. It's all over the place that's one of the main problems the inconsistency.

edit on 13-4-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

For the record, i DO agree the phenomena is real even allowing for the obvious hoaxes and disinformation fakes.

A personal sighting, if it can be called that, occurred a few years ago (think i mentioned it in a post on ATS before).

Sitting in my back garden, looking at the stars on a clear, warm night.

Saw a very small, pinpoint of light, looking very much like a dim star in the South West sky...noticed it was moving quite rapidly and thought I was seeing an orbiting satellite and looked away to the opposite side of the sky towards the East and saw what appeared to be an identical sized dim light, moving at what looked to be the same speed as the 'satellite' i'd seen moving just before.

The two seemed to be on an intercept course, both rapidly heading towards one another. I found the whole thing very curious, and even mused briefly "I wonder if they'll collide with each other", before thinking that one satellite or the other must be on a much higher or lower orbit.

The the strange thing happened;

BOTH of the lights slowed down as they approached each other, very quickly coming to a complete stop...at this point i was thinking "Well...they can't be satellites then!"

They paused briefly, separated by what must have been several miles..and in perfect synchronisation, both performed what i can only describe as a pirouette, as in a ballet dance, around one another, keeping a perfectly constant distance from each other, scribing a wide circle, or an arc around each other and each one ended up at the stop point of the other before they started the encircling manoeuvre...then they both carried on on the same vector as they'd been travelling before stopping.

It was one of the weirdest things i'd seen.

I got the distinct impression, that they were like sentries or guards patrolling a perimeter or patrol route.

Strange stuff.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I'm working on a tiny aspect of what I think you're alluding to here ... my interest is "glowing red eyes."

So far, the list includes Sasquatch, shadow people, Mothman, various ghosts, demons and vampires, Springheeled Jack, chucacabra, etc.

I'm finding that my question is simple: is this actually a characteristic of the phenomenon, or, have we been conditioned over the millenia to associate "glowing red eyes" with our perceptions of the phenomenon, or, is this an agreement that one faction has with another that they have to "play fair" by this common characteristic?

I'm aware of Jungian archetypes and cultural history; the issue there is chicken/egg.

As a child ( between age's 3-9 ) I recall "glowing red eyes" starring at me from my bedroom window. I would cover my eyes with my blanket so as not to see them and try and pray to Jesus but it didn't work. I would see them in the night in the bathroom window when I got up to go pee. Sometimes I just couldn't take it and as much as I kinda knew better not to and as a last resort I would go to mom and dads bed and beg mom to let me sleep with them...where I would see the eyes in their room starring at me from the darkness of their open closet door. I then point out them to mom and she would turn the lights on and point out that there was nothing there..I would eventually fall asleep.

I won't give my assessment of it in hindsight at this moment.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

glowing red eyes might just be special lenses to see in the dark with OR to make you see something that isnt actually what it appears to be.

Aliens do exist but they are not here. What we see are Re creations of Them. Most UFO's are black projects though.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

My "first" experience of an unexplained nature was at about 5-6 years old.

What I remember is looking out my window at night and seeing a dark (darker than night) figure outside my window with red eyes and a squared off head. I don't remember hearing a voice, or seeing the figure anywhere else. (By the way, our bedrooms in that house were on the second floor, and so the window that I was looking out of was about 25ft off the ground.)

I called what I saw "Black Frankenstein" and embarrassed my mom by asking the preacher if Jesus would make him go away. About this same time, I started sleepwalking (never had before, never have since) for a period of about six weeks or so. (From what I was able to put together as an adult) I was trying to open a door out of the hallway area where our bedrooms were which opened out on a room that led to two places out to the street and down a long narrow staircase to the first floor.

I couldn't get the door open, and mom said I'd usually, try for a while, and then come get in the bed with mom and dad.

One night, while I was working to get the door open, my dad yelled and told me to stop. I woke up screaming which went on for a moment or two.

We also had some "poltergeist" activity downstairs (knocks, doors slamming) and in the early morning hours, we could hear footsteps on the stairway ... which always came to the top and stopped.

My disclaimer here is that these are some of my earliest memories that have been interpreted by stories my mom told me much later (in my teenaged years). She didn't like to talk about that house.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

glowing red eyes might just be special lenses to see in the dark with OR to make you see something that isnt actually what it appears to be.

Aliens do exist but they are not here. What we see are Re creations of Them. Most UFO's are black projects though.

Those are reasonable explanations.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Yes I watch myself closely. The "ego" is definitely chatty, but not the entire communication. There are things going on beyond my capability to project. Unless you think telekinesis is also a function of the mind and I shot down the facebook satellite?
Just one example.

You mean - there are things going on that you believe are beyond your ability. We still dont know the limitations of the psyche - or if there even are limitations. We might simply impose self-limitations (more detail in this thread).

I couldn't say if telekinesis is real, as I havent witnessed it, but if it is, it would likely be a function of the psyche. It would exist in the crossing point between thought and reality (wherever that may turn out to be). In my opinion psyches can and do manipulate reality, in ways we cant understand yet. But 'coincidence' seems to be the methodology.

a reply to: MysterX
Or maybe even plasma creatures in a mating dance? Many of the things ive seen acted organic (and many didn't).

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I have not the faintest clue. My best guess is they're not all having the same.
So what I'm hoping to achieve with this is, share your experiences, all the tiny weird things can help, even the least relevant seeming bit of woo might be a crucial piece of the puzzle we have to solve.
Contact type experiences, channeling, sightings, "glitches"...
Let's figure out what they want and who they are.

I think we are all contactee's, we just are not all aware... From the Critias.

"In the days of old the gods had the whole earth distributed among them by allotment. There was no quarrelling; for you cannot rightly suppose that the gods did not know what was proper for each of them to have, or, knowing this, that they would seek to procure for themselves by contention that which more properly belonged to others. They all of them by just apportionment obtained what they wanted, and peopled their own districts; and when they had peopled them they tended us, their nurselings and possessions, as shepherds tend their flocks, excepting only that they did not use blows or bodily force, as shepherds do, but governed us like pilots from the stern of the vessel, which is an easy way of guiding animals, holding our souls by the rudder of persuasion according to their own pleasure;-thus did they guide all mortal creatures. Now different gods had their allotments in different places which they set in order. Hephaestus and Athene, who were brother and sister, and sprang from the same father, having a common nature, and being united also in the love of philosophy and art, both obtained as their common portion this land, which was naturally adapted for wisdom and virtue; and there they implanted brave children of the soil, and put into their minds the order of government; their names are preserved, but their actions have disappeared by reason of the destruction of those who received the tradition, and the lapse of ages." (Critias)

I think the confusion comes from the fact that the spiritual world is so much more inhabited than we imagine. We have the divine council, as described above. Guardian angels. Ghosts. We have the Rephaim-Nephilim, and the Rephaim-Annunaki. I have a thread Here historically linking them. There is actually a further reference to the Rephaim and the Gog/Magog invasion which I hope to write about that later. (The Rephaim and the Annunaki may seem like an astonishing correlation but historical texts and modern scholarship bears it out)

I think the majority of hybridization encounters are about resurrecting the dead Rephaim-Nephilim (not as giants). I think most of the encounters with aliens that involve some sort of spiritual teachings or space brother doctrines are from the divine council (Igigi) beings and Rephaim-Annunaki. On top of that there are the Rephaim-Humans (ghosts). The whole landscape seems chaotic because we consider it as one whole. But if we take the groups of beings that we learn about through ancient history we find the landscape is filled with groups just like our world, all behaving as we should expect them too based on the needs of their situation.

I think they are all working toward different ends at this point because they are in different situations, but ultimately I think they will work toward the same goals if they have not begun to do so already.
edit on 13-4-2017 by Sansanoy because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2017 by Sansanoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

that will be the scientist in him remaining as objective as possible,
i admit i was starting to grow weary of Tom Delonge, but after the Big announcement he was championing was made by NASA today imo, i believe that he is being given a heads up on these announcements at the very least, he said it was coming 60 days ago, and its here, suspected water on one of saturns moons, reading between the lines, the implications of this could be huge....... im excited again!
Although Peeps is not inspiring me with much confidence by saying they are bad guys, cause theres enough bad guys on earth as it is, before we learn that they are all over the cosmos...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

I didn't say bad guys. Just not good.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

That was the best possible answer you could have given. Kudos &

Thanks for saying that, I appreciate it. back to you!

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Yeah, I realize that about doc Jacques, and I respect him for it. I just wish I knew where he stood on the whole thing. I haven't paid a single bit of attention to Tom Delonge myself, I just can't go there again. I'm too old and I've heard too much from people who've said "hey, I talked to a guy in the know who said..." kind of stuff. I'll get excited about water on a planet or moon in our solar system when they find life in it, but I don't expect to find intelligent life anywhere near us.

As far as that intelligent life that we are discussing in this thread, I know from my own experience that they are not good guys, not based on our definitions of good and bad anyway, but that's kind of a subjective statement. I mean, people from other realities could have a completely different idea about the whole thing. They might not even have a concept of good and bad.
edit on 4/13/2017 by wtbengineer because: to add

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Well...sometimes in my sleep state I'm hit with a surge of energy. Accompanied with this is 'lights' in my 'vision'. Eyes are shut and I'm in a trance state but I still see bright and vibrant colors swirling and rushing around. When this energy hits me I feel an immediate 'lifting' sensation, as if my vantage point has risen. Not always physically lifted, but mostly a lifting of awareness. I become super-aware and look around with a confident discernment.

Last time this happened about a week ago I was immediately rushed to another location and it was daytime. "When the energy hit I saw a rush of vibrant white and felt the lifting." I was in a doorway looking at some front steps when time slowed down to a crawl. I then could peel back the layers all around me and I noticed in a beige like swirling apparatus right in front of me that was still barely creeping although everything around it was standing still was the entity.

I wasn't supposed to see it but in this hyper-aware state I could see it with ease. I had the upper hand and I knew it; so did the entity. I focused my vision on the pinpoint of darkness in this swirling beige apparatus and basically told it "Hey, I see you! Get out! Be gone! Get outta here!"

Some nights they get the best of me and some nights I get the best of them. When I'm hyper-aware they don't stand a chance.

But I've been seeing colors while in trance since 2006. Mostly purple/violet

I've been awakened in trance and beckoned to my window by two semi translucent soft white glowing orbs. I've awoken in half trance to see a shadow figure moving along my floor then stop when I gazed its way. I've somehow as the passenger in a speeding car passed through another vehicle and came out on the other side like nothing happened. "80+mph and so close I could see the terror in the families eyes and I'm sure they could see ours."

I've felt and heard time slow down to a crawl and was lifted up out of my bed at night actually looking down at my sleeping body. Heard a disembodied voice threatening me in a foreign language. I talked back to it in its language and broke free from the ascent. Got on the side of my bed and shed my skin in the blink of an eye only to realize I still had humanoid anatomy -- but I was glowing like energy/plasma and was white and blue. Shot white energy balls out of my hands at the disembodied voice and woke up in the bed fully aware of all this but the room was dark, still, and quiet.

I regularly have vivid and intense dreams that feel like a voyage and adventure when I wake up. Occasionally wake up with conversations racing in my head like I'm telepathically talking super fast and downloading information. It's fleeting but definitely aware.

The colors started shortly after coming face to face with an owl about 5 yards away from me and it looked intensely into me. I felt like it was aware of and knew more than I did.

My father as a young kid witnessed a red orb go down his street and enter the top dormer window of a neighbors house. The next morning the little girl was found passed away.

Oh, the same night as the orbs and before them I "fully awake" witnessed something falling from a star and it was coming down how a leaf sometimes come down in fall; making a downward descent then circling upwards making a loop and repeating the pattern. I said in Jesus name and it disappeared. Have also used his name in nocturnal encounters where the energy comes but not in a lifting up kinda way; more like a grabbing you and not letting go kind of way.

I've been beckoned outside of my place in "Out of Body" while still sleeping on the bed by some odd looking creatures. One hovered above ground and sort of had a flowing robe on. They took me to a party where it was a cabin on the lake and a great number of vehicles all around.I had the impression that they were warning me not to go to this party

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join