It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth: We Have Contact :The Other

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I see UFO all the time and even a black triangle at close range.

goo.gl...

Make the pic full screen and in the middle of the window in the darkness you'll see the eyes then the mouth , nose then head.

It's my others.. .

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Those of us that have walked thru the Gates of Chapel Perilous with the aid of the spirit molecule, know that The universe available to us by our 5 primitive senses, is but a tiny portion of reality.

One of my most interesting journeys was an interaction with sentient machines that I was introduced to by the "green man"

At least that experience was understandable; there were others that made insanity look like a visit to Burger King.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Gumerk

i have been trying to astral project for a cpl of months now and have had a cpl of experiences, the first, while trying it i felt a hard bang to the inside of my head no physical movement though just a clatter i felt inside my head, the second thing happened a few weeks later, i was trying again and i felt my whole inside my head vibrate, the vibrations were so strong i got a fright at the thought that this is actually happening and came straight out it, so i tried again telling myself not to be afraid if it happens again, so i tried again and it started happening again, and i bottled it again, it hasnt happened again although i still try often, i have been advised on better ways to achieve astral projection, but have yet to attempt it those ways.... if astral projection is true, it kinda makes everything else of the paranormal variety obsolete..

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gumerk
a reply to: Peeple
I've been awakened in trance and beckoned to my window by two semi translucent soft white glowing orbs.

Gumerk.

Did you open, or were asked to open, the window? What sort of things transpired at the window, or after the window?
edit on 14-4-2017 by Sansanoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I've had close encounters of the first, second and third kind, including a telepathic experience during my first aerial UFO sighting --- During that time...no words were spoken telepathically between us...but I could sense the presence of a highly intelligent sentient being.

The contacters....are highly trained in the arts, experts in sculpture --- including geoglyph carvings, laser holographic projection of images sent to the contactee, including the myriad array that laser holographic images can project stealth; by camouflage techniques.

My feelings are: that the majority of ET contacters, are a highly intelligent peaceful race.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

I can tell you from my experience the 'vibrations' felt in the body have a definite correlation with this surge of energy and all that comes along with it. The bang inside the head I'm not sure about, but I can tell you a 'rushing' of the head right in the center above the eyes is accompanied with it. In full disclosure, I've never actually tried to astral project...it just come and goes at random.

I can relate in being frightened as well but it does seem to get a tad bit better over the years.

What's your thoughts on astral projection making everything else of the paranormal variety obsolete?

Thanks for sharing

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sansanoy

Hi,

To my knowledge I never opened the window. I came to in a trance like state "but remembering the event, I actually came to in that state already positioned to just turn my head and look out the window -- so in my sleep I had already sat up and scooted towards the window...according to my self account," and immediately was drawn to look out the window like I was expecting something.

They hovered there briefly "45 seconds?" and I sort of looked at them half confused and half in wonder. To me, it seemed like they wanted me to see them and I was left with the feeling of them communicating with me -- but I can't tell you what was communicated. That sounds a little nuts.

Next, I felt myself fading back into a sleep and tried hard to keep my eyes opened but couldn't fight it. They seemed peaceful and communicative. After sleeping a while I went and asked my wife if she had witnessed anything outside while she was walking around at the same time this took place but she didn't recall anything unusual.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gumerk
a reply to: Sansanoy
That sounds a little nuts.

I wish it did because the reality of this stuff forever haunts my mind. As a child I kept falling into trances at night and waking up in them. Sometimes over and over again in one night, always waking up sitting Indian style and staring in a trance. I wasn't alone in those trances. For a short while my Dad slept in the bunk below me and said he had stopped me from opening the window one night. He asked me about it the next morning and I remembered being in a trance right in front of the window but not why. That is what made me think of it.

It's interesting the way different orbs have colors, like red or white. I wonder if any glitter with points of light like a mirror ball instead of being a ball of light.
edit on 14-4-2017 by Sansanoy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join