It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth: We Have Contact :The Other

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Before commenting I hope you're familiar with Jacques Vallée, up to date to the UFO topic with (surprisingly) deLonge & Tsoukalos and all their works, because for this discussion I only invite those operating within the mindframe "the phenomenon" is real.

Premise

Alien is not ET
They're with us since forever apparently
Even Big Foot sightings are often accompanied by UFO & "high strangeness"

(Whatever "it" may be tough, glitch in the matrix, interdimensional stuff... your guess is as good as mine & also topic here)

Contact

Mostly: are you being contacted? And I am dead serious with this. "Normal" people write it off as schizophrenia and I admit the lines are blurry, but think about it in it its entirety:
The Nine was a government funded CIA research
Filipov Lachezar said that alien contact will be made telepathically
Gods and all that fancy stuff of the old days are aliens
And Tesla was communicating with almost all of his environment telepathically

Electromagnetic waves enhance the communication, or machines like old radios, picking up EVP, the Scole Experiment... All of that is alien contact.
Aliens from Earth, but still unknown to almost all of us. Because we don't know what these strange lights in the skies are, the sounds, synchronicities, apparitions,....
Even the poor "gangstalking" victims, abductees, mk-ultra experiencers that's all connected.

It's not fun. We're being played big time.
They don't have our best interests at heart.
But they're not all evil.
Just a different type of ethics than we have. (But then again we're quite cruel too)

My point is: there are
Groups

they contact to further their agenda(s?)
To
take out
towards isolation, suicide... everything to surpress that person and all its potential impact
engage
think Beyonce and Sasha, Hillary and Eleonore Roosevelt, etc.
spread information
either disinformation and agitation like Alex Jones, Icke etc
or real advancements towards technological capabilities to discover the truth, like Higgs etc.

the Goal

I have not the faintest clue. My best guess is they're not all having the same.
So what I'm hoping to achieve with this is, share your experiences, all the tiny weird things can help, even the least relevant seeming bit of woo might be a crucial piece of the puzzle we have to solve.
Contact type experiences, channeling, sightings, "glitches"...
Let's figure out what they want and who they are.

edit on 12-4-2017 by Peeple because: Not not

edit on 12-4-2017 by Peeple because: Oops

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

because for this discussion I only invite those operating within the mainframe "the phenomenon" is real.

No gatekeeping please.

All opinions on the topic are welcome.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

If you say so, boss.

Oops I meant mod

And I just realised, maybe this fits better in Really Above Top Secret? A conspiracy sweeping blow...

edit on 12-4-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Well i witnessed 2 UFOs on different occasions but i got no proof. I managed to hack into the mind of something else (alien,angel,demon whatever it was) but i got no proof for that either. There is a high possibility that i looked upon the armys of heaven or hell i'm not sure which one. The world is full of strange phenomenon and i guess some people are more susceptible for them then others and a minority of these people are falsely accused of being insane. A whole bunch of people and the governemnet themselves were pretty quick to dismiss all of this and blame mental illness on it. I don't argue that mental health issues are a complicated subject but i experienced so much crap that i came to the conclusion that "we" are targeted by unknown forces. For what reason or what end i'm not even able to fathom. Everything i saw or lived was vague and very unspecific in terms of being helpful. I told ATS a lot of things about myself and my experiences but i have no illusion that the majority of our members think of me as just another nutjob but it's there prerogative and who am i to judge. I'm no longer willing to out right dismiss or ignore these things because the world feels wrong.

Hell as far as i know a unknown invasion force is massing right now and keeps heading our way. I'm following the red dragon topic very closely but i don't attribute these things to the bible or the end times. My first instinct was that the picture shows two huge motherships and a smaller fleet of spaceships. There is also something weird going on near or on Antarctica right now. I suspect the new conflicts that heated up so fast in the past weeks are just another distraction. I stopped believing in coincidences a long time ago. I get the feeling that more people are waking up every day. Lifting the veil however is unbelievable difficult and i wouldn't recommend it. There is no shame in wanting to stay in your bubble of comfortable lies and your fake sense of safety and security. It's neither good or bad but it changes your soul(for lack of a more fitting word) i call it that. Nobody can show you the way or convince you to take this part. It's entirely your choice.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Hey Peeple, good thread. I'm of this mindset as well. I've read everything I could get by Vallee and I have to say that I agree with just about all of what he has said. I only wish he'd give a little more away about his personal take on things, he never quite goes there.

I've had a bunch of things happen to me throughout my 58 years that fit into all the categories you've named plus some I think, I'll come back and elaborate if anybody wants to hear more but I'm at work and just skimming over some threads and marking for later.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I'm working on a tiny aspect of what I think you're alluding to here ... my interest is "glowing red eyes."

So far, the list includes Sasquatch, shadow people, Mothman, various ghosts, demons and vampires, Springheeled Jack, chucacabra, etc.

I'm finding that my question is simple: is this actually a characteristic of the phenomenon, or, have we been conditioned over the millenia to associate "glowing red eyes" with our perceptions of the phenomenon, or, is this an agreement that one faction has with another that they have to "play fair" by this common characteristic?

I'm aware of Jungian archetypes and cultural history; the issue there is chicken/egg.
edit on 12-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

The biggest trick the phenomenon plays on us is "look at the stars"

I would point all our whatever spectrum high tech satellite telescopes and whatnot on Earth for a second. I bet a lot of minds would be blown.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

Why do you care? His bias is his problem, we should probably be thankful he doesn't load that on us.
Nobody knows, at least no privateer. And he has worked with high profile projects but that doesn't mean he has any clearance.
This is (if someone knows at all) very high level stuff. The rest gets "need to know" and some fairydust to fill the blanks.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Too much 420? Jk
I never really thought about that. Because I never encountered red glowing eyes. So...?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Too much 420? Jk
I never really thought about that. Because I never encountered red glowing eyes. So...?

LOL.

Or not enough.

No. My interest has been rekindled of late (literally, I read an old Vallee book I had on Kindle) and the thing that has jumped out at me about so many of the Fortean/high strangeness/paranormal/etc. reports is how many of the disparate cryptids or monsters or whatnot shared this one trait.

It's an "intuitive curiousity" of mine at the moment ... but I think it speak to your suggestion in the OP that UFO/Sasquatch/angels, demons, fairies "phenomena" have a small set of common characteristics.
edit on 12-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I would just like to know, just curious that's all. I mean, he has spent a lot more time than I have studying the phenomena and the patterns of data, etc. I guess I have a whole lot more experience with it though... I know what I think about it but I don't really share my personal belief either.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Night vision? Eyes built for a different spectrum, seems a plausible first shot. Or?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

Why? You're much less a public "cult figure" than he is, I assume?
Have you not thought about it? Tried to find patterns? To figure it out?
Did you let all of your experiences just wash over you? Have you taken notes?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Sure. Tubular eyes (like owls and some fish) or some in-between adaptation ... mammalian eyes do emit very low degrees of light (far below the perceptive level of humans, admittedly) so who can say what millions of years of co-evolution might have resulted in?

You mentioned Vallee in your OP. How much of his stuff did you want to see? (Not trying to drift your topic.)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
awesome post
funny you say the thing about schizophrenia not being a psycological condition i read something similar:ufocon.blogspot.com.br...

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

What Vallée does best is categorising, or systems-ising is more precise. With his background he seems to think in algorithms and that is something this field so desperately needs. He also has this calm, stable approach I enjoy.
And plus also he is the first who didn't just look at the bigger picture he saw it.
Not that he has all the answers but he gave us a bit like a first draft of the decision tree that (so far) proves to be the most useful.
No, I can't share that, because it's my interpretation of his work for private purposes only. Make your own

Because that's the first and most important point, we have to eliminate personal bias that comes with assumptions. A totally clean psyche, because everything I assume comes through the filter of the sum of my lifetime experiences. Is flawed. Useless.
Where does the contact take place? The mind.
That's why we have to work super hard to clearly differentiate between fact and assumption.
Vallée was the first.

Sorry for the long fan letter.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I was mowing the lawn once. The noise the mower was making was normal, then the exact instance I rolled it over a rock I didn't know was there, I heard someone yell into my ear "____-OFF."

It was pretty hard to mistake as it was a separate sound than the rock made, and closer.

But, I can't be too sure if I was completely sober at the time, if ya's want my honesty.

Still made an etch in my subconscious never the less.

I'm one of those guys who can feel your presence if you're within my personal boundary.
I don't have to see you to know you're there.

I grew up in a haunted house and years later often wondered if I was haunting those who were haunting me...
Like a two-way mirror kinda thing?

I just wonder now how long has man desired dominion over other men? Every archaeological dig/find points at failed societies...
Maybe quantum mechanics can give us a hand up?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
There are already quite a few threads that touches on peoples experiences and perceptions with contacting strangeness. If you really want to dig down into this then a website like MUFON to help collect, standardize, aggregate and eventually try and find some trends and insights to the contactee experiences is an option.

Generally the way I see it, this world is a really complicated place. The universe has to try many different things to find the ways that actually work.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Radar tracks along with eye witness reports like the JAL 747 freighter flight over Alaska (and 1000s more) add weight to the existence that they or something is there. I flew the friendly skies of the world for over 54 years and spent a good part of that time looking out of a cockpit window.. Never saw nothing and I wanted to see... Many a night spent out doors with nothing but a horse, a dog , and a gun... nothing... Kinda makes me feel like a reject.. but like Edgar Mitchel to many good reports to be dismissed and flat out deneigh something is darn sure going on.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

As a UFO time-loss abductee, I'm knowledgeable enough in the field to tell you have definitely overlooked about half a dozen of reasons why your concepts are wrong or incomplete. The universe seems to be a very busy place. Whatever you want to call them, alternate dimensions, realms, realities, or states of consciousness, some of them exist with their own beings that may interact with us. Some of the most interaction on a purely physical level is due to the beings of the solid objects we call UFOs.

If you can't do that, your premise has a gigantic hole that you have consciously avoided in its creation. Why would you do that to yourself?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join