It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zazz's Free-for-All UFO symposium.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
So much noise.

The Aviary, Miragemen, Lazar and Roswell…sigh~ I almost wistfully hope for a return to the disinfo drip fed poop from decades past. Those were exciting times, we were like kids looking to the skies see a kitsch shiny object with little green men. Those days when Flying Saucers looked like flying saucers, it was good enough for 50 years damn it! Now they went all Plasma or Triangular (vacuum cleaner your dreams up) on us.

Where is UFOlogy in March 2017?

We have the usual organizations accepting witness reports on sightings and abductions. 
We have sub cults.
We have theories on demons, control systems, plasma, extra terrestrial, inter dimensional and Extraterrestrial Biological Beings.
We have infighting amongst “peers groups”.
We have .001% scientific research (public).
We have more hoaxes than Australia has critters that can kill you.
We have archival reports and discussions.
We have George Tsakoulis memes.
We have scraps both fed to us and scraps people have clawed and scratched to get at.
We have UFOs, USO, EBEs, EDBs, ET’s, APRO, GSW, MIBs MUFON, NICAP, OAM, OSI, PSAPR and errr ATS. So many acronyms must surely mean this is a very very serious business.

In 2017 so far:
Spanish Ministry released previously classified UFO documents.
The Cia released documents previously classified in January.

Tom Delonge and Levanda have whipped up people in a multi media commercial frenzy but pinky swear they are about to disclose.
Wickock/Goode are saying it is imminent

President George W.Bush made some jokes about the subject of the UFO/UAP phenomenon on Jimmy Kimmel. Sure it was joke time. But he kinda confirmed he was privy to secret information on it.

What do you think the state of play is? What are your thoughts on where UFOlogy is today and have you changed your thinking on the topic over the years. Were you a believer and now a debunker, or vice verser?

I am bored.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Never been much of a believer in little green men per say. Always been interested in the craft and lights as I believe to have seen one with my own eyes. Is there still a stark divide between the two camps?

I want to believe!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Which two camps? There are about 7 billion camps in this field.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

What do you think the state of play is? What are your thoughts on where UFOlogy is today and have you changed your thinking on the topic over the years. Were you a believer and now a debunker, or vice verser?

My position has more or less remained the same for many years regarding UFOs but places like ATS have definitely helped expand my knowledge on the subject.

I'm a believer in the UFO phenomenon but not convinced that it is ET. I have also always believed that the US military has had the technology to simulate UFO close encounters with psychotronic devices and drone technology.

Some of the really interesting UFO cases date back before WW1 when there is really no question about the limited capability of technology. If you saw something in the sky in the year 1900 that resembled a disk and it was capable of moving at high speeds and making sharp right turns, well there is only so many things that it could be.

Also, I've never seen a UFO. I would really love to, though!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I believe these UFOs and aliens are demonic manifestations. Part of was because many abductees experienced demonic encounters and man in the hat encounters.

I also believe there are humans in other worlds though.
edit on 3/29/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
sorry double post
edit on 3/29/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: JinMI

Which two camps? There are about 7 billion camps in this field.

That many? Then I'm woefully ignorant and need to read more!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I think in today's day and age, UFOlogy is becoming a dinosaur. Gone were the days where people could tell stories and myths and have interested audiences for decades. Here are the days where literally everyone has a camera....yet no one has legitimate footage of any existence and hoaxes are abound.

I am in the camp that says modern technology has been both a blessing and a curse to UFOlogy. Too many ways to fake things for publicity and not enough solid evidence to prove otherwise.

Even with W's jokes, I don't think there is too much that can be hidden today. (and I watched the ISS pass over my house with a -3.6 magnitude and it was bright and AWESOME!)

Someone, anyone....prove me wrong!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I agree with much of what you said. The earliest reports hold the much interest for me.

I did a cracker thread years ago on Indigenous Australians and one of the accounts highlights this.
Aboriginals: Their Flying Shiny Eggs and Moon-Man tales.
An Aboriginal woman possibly abducted in 1933 describes an extraordinary account
In 1933 an aboriginal woman who lived near the Great Sandy Desert, in Western Australia described a fascinating account of abduction that parallels indigenous traditions of sky hero/god abduction.

In Rex Gilroy's account, the aboriginal woman claimed her tribe had been frightened off from Discovery Well when a "large shiny egg" suddenly came down out of the sky. In broad daylight the strange object flew low over them. Several beings, described as strange, grey skinned and man like, came out of the "egg". The woman said she was "stunned" by an object carried by one of the beings. Her story indicates she was carried aboard . Inside the "egg" the interior was glowing. She was strapped to a shining table and apparently "experimented with". The woman told stockmen of her experience, but perhaps not surprisingly they laughed at her. [9] This 1933 tale also anticipates the spate of UFO abduction tales that would virtually domininate the UFO landscape by the 1990s. It was not until 1957 that the sexual abduction experience of Antonio Villas Boas from Brazil occurred. The famous Betty and Barney Hill abduction story in the United States did not take place until 1961. Neither story was well known until the mid 1960s.

www.theozfiles.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I am of the camp of numbers and odds. The vastness of the universe which really in reality is truly hard to grasp just how vast it is. Seems just the odds of there being plenty more than we would stand to reason.
Small as we are, we have managed to build our own tiny little craft and left the planet. Not that we went far in the realm of things, but we did it, and plan to go further. Makes total sense to me something out there could very well be way ahead of us.

The other numbers game I go by is there are just too many photos, footage, and eye witness accounts, for them all to be bs. All it takes is for one to be real and I think in these numbers there must be at least one real one if not more.

Still bored???

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I think disclosure is in it's first stages. How else do you explain the traingles hanging in the air everywhere?

Maybe disclosure has to be a conscious decision for everyone.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Hello SWIR

I am reading people saying that more nowadays.
How do you classify a demon?
If a UFO was metallic and not the new flavour of the month plasma UFO we have today, how is that demonic? Do you mean that the object simply doesn't not exist but is a "vision" given to the viewer by a demonic entity? In your opinion why would they project such images? what purpose does it serve?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I've had a lot of ufo/uap sightings,my hubby has seen quite a few,every member of my family has had at least one sighting.I suspect a mix of non-terrestrial and terrestrial tech at work,maybe even extra dimensional.I have had such a strange life,as had my hubby and at 51 years of age,it's kind of depressing to still be no closer to a definitive explanation for all we've been through in our lives.With that i mean the abductions,the incursions into our lives since childhood and our sightings of this strange phenomenon known as ufo/uap.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

haha not anymore!

You are spot on
Statistically at least one account should amount to something...but it hasn't, not to the public at least.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The Ufology culture does a huge disservice to the people who have had legitimate experiences that cannot be explained via terrestrial causes. It has become a cesspool of less than credible people followed by people who believe anything and everything and do nothing to debunk the mountains of BS in Ufology. Ufology has become its own worst enemy.

I know non-terrestrial craft exist because I have witnessed them on 3 occasions now. 2 of which were nothing short of amazing. 1 of which is almost unbelievable. I have never witnessed an extraterrestrial but IMO they exist theoretically.

I weed through the Ufology BS and take it at its intended face value as entertainment.

Goode and Wilcock are so full of BS and have never once produced any supporting evidence of their ridiculously outlandish claims.

Tsakoulis is a walking case study in pareidolia.

Steven Greer is so g-damn smug and has such an elitist mindset I want to punch the computer screen anytime I hear his "I'm the master of all and you will not defy me" voice.

Delonge is delusional and is not going to provide any legitimate evidence on anything. I posted a video of him from 2008 which shows his repetitive hype nature and own admission that he is full of sh***t most of the time.

I also believe Bob Lazar.

XXXXXXX XXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXX XXXXX and I know can never prove this and that is just fine by me. I know and that is all that matters.

Ufology today is dead IMO.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

I am in the camp that says modern technology has been both a blessing and a curse to UFOlogy. Too many ways to fake things for publicity and not enough solid evidence to prove otherwise.

Very true havok
and good to see you!

Not enough evidence you say? Not ANY evidence, unless we are to believe LMH that she has pieces of the Roswell crash /.

edit on 29-3-2017 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Hello SWIR

I am reading people saying that more nowadays.
How do you classify a demon?
If a UFO was metallic and not the new flavour of the month plasma UFO we have today, how is that demonic? Do you mean that the object simply doesn't not exist but is a "vision" given to the viewer by a demonic entity? In your opinion why would they project such images? what purpose does it serve?

I think demons, aliens, ghosts, interdimensional beings, shadows, hat men, etc etc are probably all the same type of entity interpreted in different ways. There is so much that we dont understand and many things our brains can't comprehend.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
If you really research the phenomenon ala Dr. J. Vallee; it doesn't look like it's nuts and bolts and aliens.

My experience was an amalgam of quasi religious, time distortion, UFO, metaphysical, with a nice side dish of Oz factor.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I doubt the craft are of human origin. We would have more evidence like crashed craft or whistle blowers. I think they are et in origin,but the et's are earth based trying to rebuild their tech to get home,no phones involved. Or.....they are man made,et as a being,controlling them was seeded in our minds through disinfo over decades,and the pilots are hybrids created by humans to look other worldly, to one day be unveiled as aliens here to fool the masses into a nwo ,so the powers that be can have us all thinking we are up # creek and need to become more peacefull/easier to control. Frig in a pot mentality. I know,I smoked too much tonight.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Who is LMH?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join