It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What an interesting prediction.On silver.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

You dont even know the date of your indepedence day. Hardly you are enjoying it..
edit on 17-4-2017 by xbeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xbeta
What would make you think I do not know July 4th?? Are you ok man? Whats going on in your head right now...

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
well I guess I missed my window. I was really hoping it to hit $19, but I guess $18.56 was as close as it gets. I was willing to hold out for $18.80, market not agreeing with me. Im not expecting it to rally again till late May now. Oh well, I will buy more if it gets below $17 then. Either way I am in a sweet position so it don't matter.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

According to Bo Polny next Tuesday, is a day to watch for a big move, he was right, about the first spike, so we will see.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I understand the whole thing bout market manipulation by the banks and the shorting to drop prices and such, and that bullion is extremely undervalued. I do believe most of us in the bullion game are aware of this. But you have to understand, powerful people are still in charge at the end of the day, and will continue their best to maintain the status quo.
I cannot even fathom $35 silver by year end, let alone anything higher. Next Tuesday is a vote on the debt ceiling if I am not mistaken??

Real Risk of Government Shutdown Won't Come Until Autumn, Goldman Says
The government probably isn't going to shut down next week, but all bets are off for October, warns Goldman Sachs . "There is a risk of a partial federal shutdown, but we believe the risk is fairly low next week, rising slightly if the debate is pushed into May, and rising further still later this year," Phillips said. "There is a risk of a partial federal shutdown, but we believe the risk is fairly low next week, rising slightly if the debate is pushed into May, and rising further still later this year," Phillips said.

The most obvious path forward, assuming Republicans and at least some Democrats can come together on a spending bill, is for a continuing resolution to be pushed through both houses of Congress by Thursday of next week. If they're not, the government will begin a partial shutdown on Friday -- President Trump's 100th day in office.

Goldman gives a government shutdown on April 29 a one-in-four chance of happening, because if there isn't an agreement in place at that time, Congress will pass a "clean" short-term extension that avoids controversial issues. Politico reported on Wednesday that lawmakers are likely to pass a one-week stopgap funding bill next week to kick the can down the road a little longer.

If that happens and the debate on government funding is pushed off to May, the probability of a shutdown is somewhat higher, about one-in-three.

It seems to me that Bo Polny is simply making exaggerated claims based around this timeline of the budget issues next week. The market could respond, but to think that it just starts shooting sky high is bit naive IMHO. Clearly Goldman Sachs is the one calling the shots here, as they are giving some fairly precise timelines and odds.

The August-October pretty much coincides with what I know of market patterns based just simply on looking at historical charts. I have been able to make extra gains in my wifes 401k for the past couple of years by redirecting into appropriate funds based simply on these repeated patterns.
I expect that exactly what Goldman Sachs is saying is going to occur. Congress will kick the can down the road like always.

Thanks for the reminder though. I had forgotten that next week was when they would have to address this issue, and the market usually responds accordingly.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Bo makes predictions purely from Daniel in the bible, it might sound like a bit of a joke, but he's done as good as the tech guys, at the moment he's taking a load of stick, because he didn't calculate a Jubilee year in. This he says has been amended, which puts all his predictions a year back. Basically he's calculating the seven year cycles.
The fact that the twenty trillion debt ceiling has to be upped isn't good news, so it might cause a few problems with regards to the long term market predictions. But as far as silver goes, theirs not many things you can get for cost, its probably doing the miners in at that price.
Its going to be interesting what happens when it goes up and the premiums go up, the suppliers will hang on to it along with everyone else which will only add to the shortage, if theirs none available, the Comex price will be irrelevant.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Oh, they get their predictions from the bible... well I suppose its as good a source as any. But They also predicted astonishingly high prices for 2016 and 2014 as well. Like $4000/ounce gold and such. It is really difficult to take these sort of claims seriously.

You have to factor in who still controls the markets and our governments, and understand they will only allow incremental increases. the 2008 financial crisis was a legitimate "caught with pants down" moment, and it took them a few years to get everything back in place. They would prefer not to see that happen again, and as a result I figure they have adapted and evolved whatever practices need be to regain full control of market valuation in the bullion sector. Therefore I try to make my moves based on that mindset. Although, I m all in favor of corrections adjusting the prices to a realistic level. I just don't believe it is at a point where they have lost control to see it happen.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Good point, but whether by hook or by crook, on the 21st of April America might loose its reserve dollar status , At least according to Jim Rickards, when the BRICS have the right to Veto at the IMF. This will push gas up and practically everything else up in price. Its no secret the BRICS want the dollar replaced and will veto until they get it. If they get the extra % in voting rights which they should as they now have about 22% of the worlds GDP. This could be the trigger pro.rickards-strategic-intelligence.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
do you have his book on Gold? I want to read it, but he hypes up how his publisher can send us a special edition with an extra chapter. Also, doesn't his clock reset every time it hits the next trigger event?? Jeez this presentation is like an hour long ...

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
~Under $600. for a kilo bar~

perhaps in May, Silver will be beat down enough for me to purchase a One Kilo Bar under $600...
there a few mints which produce bars with serial numbers--- I have my sights set on the Royal Canadian Mint bars of that size (32.15 Oz) Assay & Purity/Weight Guaranteed by a National Mint unlike the Asahi or even the Geiger silver bars (private mint)

I have a feeling that registration numbers & Assay marks will be required in the future, when redeeming the silver for payment/exchange... there might be a chaotic mess with fake bars after the money reset happens in the western world
edit on st30149283359421592017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

No I didn't buy his book, i've watched enough of his vids to get the gist. their are a load of people pushing gold and silver, but it all comes down to supply and demand in a free market, which sets the price . Its not rocket science to see that the paper market, does not reflect the true supply and demand for the PM's. The massive shorts occurring at the moment have pushed the price of silver down to about eighteen dollars an ounce. But it keeps coming back up. One good shock and it will go to true market value. The reality is that their is about as much above ground silver as their is gold, but for every cell phone containing about 50 cents worth, which is irretrievable, by about 2020,getting some might be very difficult. As long as they keep shorting it I'll keep buying it. Their is little risk when you can get it at cost.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
ok so the gist of it is that once the BRICS combined reach a 15% stake in voting rights at the IMF, they will be able to issue Veto's against the US, which puts monetary decisions and policies that favor the US in jeopardy.
Rickard's next "triggering event" as he calls it, is right along the same timeline that Goldman Sachs warned could be a problem as well.

Now we are getting somewhere.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I didn't realise the bit of info about Goldman, now we have Trumps massive tax break, which wont matter when rampant inflation gets going.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Oh and alarm bells are ringing for Monday. www.youtube.com... Greg has done a weekend vid which seems to back up the chart. www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-4-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I feel certain Goldman Sachs was where Jim Rickards got his timeline from. I would not be surprised if most of his dates and timelines could just as easily be discovered by reading through the investor letters, press releases, and statements of CEO's by the likes of the massive Hedge Funds and international banks.

In fact I prefer sourcing from them so I do not have to sit through an hour presentation of what if's and rudimentary economic lessons by people selling books and subscriptions just to come to the same relevant intel, the timelines for possible market volatility.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Support is at 15.40....harmonic Elliott wave wise....great YouTube links, thanks

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY
Almost there. I don't think it will drop down below 15.80 though honestly. Whats with that .80 cent mark I always use?? I was waiting for that to sell at 18.80 for some quick change. I held instead just a quarter shy.

I see it rebounded from yesterday a bit. A great dip to buy in, but perhaps it will still lose further until closer to the end of May as I initially suspected 3 weeks ago.?? Im gonna buy incrementally for a couple days. $15.99 or lower though, and i am picking up a hundo bric.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

JP Morgan have warned, that a few banks will become a bit dicey. If this continues PM will start to go up. If small banks are under pressure it looks like heads up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join