It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin declares Syria gas attack a false flag; says more are coming

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

You can go back even further than that. I like how on the map all arrows point West. It's all an agenda, but obviously sloppiness becomes apparent and dots can be easily connected to why they do what they do. Throughout history or life in general it has been proven that if you stand in the way, or are in the way you're going to get it one way or another.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Well if you look at the following in detail link you will find the Russian timing is well out with the facts on the ground.

On Tuesday, April 4, 2017 evidence started to emerge online of an alleged chemical weapons attack on the city of Khan Sheikhoun in the south of Syria’s Idlib Governorate. Online open source investigative platform Bellingcat analyzed the images and videos coming out of Syria to verify the credibility of the evidence for the attack. Dozens of videos emerged from responders on the ground presenting consistent accounts of airstrikes that allegedly included the nerve agent Sarin. The videos show symptoms of victims that are compatible with the nerve agent, including pinpoint pupils, foaming at the mouth, and convulsions. While such symptoms are not exclusive to Sarin, usage of Sarin in past attacks in Syria resulting in similar symptoms led many responders to believe that it was again used in this latest strike. Initial reports estimated over fifty casualties and two to three hundred injured.

Attack Timeline The very first evidence of the attack surfaced the morning of April 4 with a video allegedly showing the airstrike that was posted at 7:59am local time.

The first time chemical weapons were mentioned was in a tweet at 8:21am local time by Haq News Agency which linked to the earlier video describing it as “the moment of targeting Khan Sheikhun with chemical rocket 04/04/2017 by Russian airforce.” At 9:22am local time the first video showing victims of the attacks was published by Edlib Media Center. Soon after numerous other videos and statements were released depicting victims of the attacks, including a tweet from Dr. Shajul Islam, stating that his hospital was full from the aftermath of the attack. Later accounts were all consistent with this timeline, with residents claiming the attack took place around 6:30am local time. One such instance is a responder who reported that at 7:00am local time he was woken by “the alarm voice of the observatories offices that was saying all ambulances should go to Khan Sheikhoun.”

Conclusion In the face of international condemnation, both the Syrian and Russian governments have disputed that the attack was chemical in nature. The Russian Ministry of Defense claimed that the symptoms seen in victims were a result of a strike on a rebel-controlled chemical weapons warehouse in the city:

“According to Konashenkov, on Tuesday “from 11.30 to 12.30, local time, [8.30 to 9.30 GMT] Syrian aircraft conducted an airstrike in the eastern outskirts of Khan Shaykhun on a large warehouse of ammunition of terrorists and the mass of military equipment”. Konashenkov said that from this warehouse, chemical weapons’ ammunition was delivered to Iraq by militants. Konashenkov added that there were workshops for manufacturing bombs, stuffed with poisonous substances, on the territory of this warehouse. He noted that these munitions with toxic substances were also used by militants in Syria’s Aleppo.” This statement is telling in that the time given for the supposed attack on this chemical weapons warehouse (11:30 to 12:30 local time) is considerably later than the first reports of the attacks when images and videos surfaced online. This coupled with evidence of the Russian Ministry of Defense’s past lies and falsified evidence, as the DFRLab has previously reported, gives sufficient reason to doubt their version of the incident.

medium.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Well more developments it seems that Red Tillerson is saying that they have prof of the tracking of the Syria yet that drop the bomb with the sarin gas

Never underestimate US mighty technology.
edit on 13-4-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zmurfix

There is no mention of any other party but the Syrian authorities in the draft ...

Condemns in the strongest terms the reported use of chemical weapons in the Syrian Arab Republic, in particular the attack on Khan Shaykhun reported on 4 April 2017, expresses its outrage that individuals continue to be killed and injured by chemical weapons in the Syrian Arab Republic, and expresses its determination that those responsible must be held accountable;

Then :

Specifically that this includes the obligations upon the Syrian Arab Republic to provide the JIM and FFM with the following and take the following steps:
(a)flight plans, flight logs, and any other information on air operations, including all flight plans or flight logs filed on 4 April 2017;
(b)names of all individuals in command of any aircraft;
(c) arrange meetings requested including with generals or other officers, within no more than five days of the date on which such meeting is requested;
(d) immediately provide access to relevant air bases from which the JIM or the FFM believe attacks involving chemicals as weapons may have been launched;

For the access to the air bases, the Syrians are OK anyway ... but all the rest are obligations you would impose to someone who is 'guilty'. And it is problematic to consider someone guilty before an investigation has taken place.

There are other parties that should be investigated as well :

Russia Sending Drones to Investigate Allegations CJTFIR Airstrike Hit Daesh Chemical Weapons

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Well more developments it seems that Red Tillerson is saying that they have prof of the tracking of the Syria yet that drop the bomb with the sarin gas

Never underestimate US mighty technology.

Were you typing this while driving?

But yes, if Tillerson says that and doesn't present it in a definitive way it's utter BS. We're sick of this nonsense. The entire world is. Evidence that won't be presented because of "national security" is simply not evidence.

We'll see how his statement pans out...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Quite the effort to get Americans to side with Russia over the U.S. ... Funny how the so-called patriots who voted to put America First are most likely to side with Russian intel over U.S. .... Trump surrounds himself with foreign agents... the internet is inundated with Russian trolls and his supporters side with Russia over their own country. All coincidence?

This is a pretty impressive effort by Russia to basically take over the exploding fringe right-wing by feeding their distrust of government-- and migrate them under an umbrella of Pro-Russian propaganda. The right wing media who for the past 8 years would talk about how much tougher Putin was than Obama... The respect they would show toward Putin over their own President. It's been a really long play and it's paid off huge.

Someone told me yesterday he prefers Russia over liberals. That's close to end-game right there. That should give real Americans pause.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

"Elements of the U.S. government have worked overtime in attempts to paint Putin as one of the world's most evil, corrupt, untrustworthy leaders in the world."

And yet Trump was still elected POTUS.

Suppose it takes one to know one all the same.

Or he got elected because he had a really awful opponent.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

So you just assume that if people find the U.S. at fault here that it must be because all of the Russian propaganda is working on the alt-right audience?

Sigh.

You don't realize this argument could be reversed just by replacing a few words?

Don't assume that partisanship takes priority over critical thinking for everyone.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: spiritualzombie

So you just assume that if people find the U.S. at fault here that it must be because all of the Russian propaganda is working on the alt-right audience?

Sigh.

You don't realize this argument could be reversed just by replacing a few words?

Don't assume that partisanship takes priority over critical thinking for everyone.

I don't assume that at all. I'm aware the argument can be reversed. I'm also aware that Trump has surrounded himself with foreign agents and our Intelligence Community assessment is that Russia deployed trolls to push fake news and Pro-Russian propaganda... and when I see it here... I notice.

I'm just saying it would be a step in a different direction if Trump supporters stopped pushing Russian narratives.
edit on 13-4-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

True dat.

Funny story in there somewhere, coz its kind of hard to make Trump look good.

Hilary was his god send really.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

If Syria was so innocent and Assad such a great leader how come they don't allow anybody to go into Syria to check on the area that sarin was used.

Because they are full of bull crap and hell what is wrong with my typing.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

True dat.

Funny story in there somewhere, coz its kind of hard to make Trump look good.

Hilary was his god send really.

Haha in a way, Hillary was the fail of the decade.

Think about it, she received arguably the most $ in campaign donations in U.S. history. She had the media, the sitting president and even the Bush family supporting her, on top of having shady connections in every crack and crevasse on the planet.

And you still lose to Donald Trump?! Damn. Lol

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I don't know about all this. It seems people are going mentally unstable these days, you have those jumping on the bandwagon of conspiraces saying its all lies but unwittingly maybe aiding another regime. Then you have those that believe what we see and hear, yet also maybe aiding a regime. I do not think anyone here or anywhere right now would ever have a chance to ever totally comprehend how complex this proxy war is. People seem to think that they 'meraculousily!' can find the truth to what we are hearing about these attacks, yet non will have enough proof to prove one or the other. It is all assumptions yet to those that hate Trump love saying its all fake and those that think Putin is the new Our Lord Savior is the good guy in all this will kiss his a**. Everyone is corrupt.

Putin just Like Trump, just like Assad are all wanting more and more power. You cannot really believe much of what any of them say, when I say Trump by the way I do not mean actually him as a person because lets be honest here, its the high echelons of the military complex that run America.
edit on 13-4-2017 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: bphi1908

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: bphi1908
a reply to: face23785

I think you need to read a bit. The articles below just skim the surface, you may want to dig a bit on your own.

There is no need for a "long game" they are there and have been for years. The US military was the muscle big oil needed to kick in the door..oh and Iraq was involved in 9/11 and weapons of mass destruction or some crazy crap like that. You always need an excuse no matter how flimsy.

www.nytimes.com...

www.aljazeera.com...

www.counterpunch.org...

Crazy crap like this this and this?

Iraq did have WMD. You're misinformed. So if you're misinformed about that, you may want to consider what else you're on the wrong track on.

Like I said, if we wanted an excuse to invade someone for oil, 9/11 was it and we would've invaded the Saudis, who have a lot more oil than Iraq. Your silly theory has a gaping hole in it that you're in denial about.

You are correct Iraq DID have weapons of mass destruction...according to the article you provided:

The United States had gone to war declaring it must destroy an active weapons of mass destruction program. Instead, American troops gradually found and ultimately suffered from the remnants of long-abandoned programs

Not exactly a robust program now is it?

We are getting off the main point of the thread, so if you want to believe oil companies haven't had access to the oil fields in Iraq and haven't profited from Iraqi oil your welcome to it. I offered a bit of information to help inform your opinion, take it or leave it doesn't bother me either way.

Yeah I pointed that out myself in other threads, the intelligence was indeed wrong because they thought they had an active production program. They didn't, they just had thousands of them in storage. Big difference to the people exposed to it and anyone he could've potentially used them on in the future. The point is the narrative that we invented something to invade Iraq for oil is plain false. They did have WMD, while it's "common knowledge" among the public that there was none. These little pet theories don't stand up to scrutiny. We didn't invent the WMD angle to invade Iraq for oil. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

Follow the monies and these proxy conflicts begin to make sense.

End of the day whether its the superpowers, Middle East or North Korea, the bankers, corporations, and military industrial complex are apt to be involved at one level or another.

It's not even about nation states or religions indifference, those are just tools of the trade craft.

It's about potential profit and resources, always has been and always will be.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

How about the statement from Powell ?

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

Powell Blames Himself, Others For Specious Iraq WMD Claims to U.N.

Former U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell in a new book said he blames himself for not trusting his instinct and making what proved to be false assertions to the United Nations about Iraq's possession of weapons of mass destruction, Bloomberg reported earlier this month (see GSN, Feb. 17, 2011).

Powell's high-profile February 2003 prewar presentation to the U.N. Security Council included now-discredited claims that Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein had movable biological weapons facilities and was involved in a "sinister nexus" with al-Qaeda.

No evidence of active WMD production facilities or usable stockpiles have been found in Iraq following the U.S.-led March 2003 invasion.

"A failure will always be attached to me and my U.N. presentation," Powell writes in "It Worked For Me," a book that provides leadership advice. "I am mad mostly at myself for not having smelled the problem. My instincts failed me."

The US troops were exposed to WMD's ? Haven't they been exposed to the aftermaths of depleted uranium bombs launched by the US as well ?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

How about the statement from Powell ?

Powell Blames Himself, Others For Specious Iraq WMD Claims to U.N.

Former U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell in a new book said he blames himself for not trusting his instinct and making what proved to be false assertions to the United Nations about Iraq's possession of weapons of mass destruction, Bloomberg reported earlier this month (see GSN, Feb. 17, 2011).

Powell's high-profile February 2003 prewar presentation to the U.N. Security Council included now-discredited claims that Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein had movable biological weapons facilities and was involved in a "sinister nexus" with al-Qaeda.

No evidence of active WMD production facilities or usable stockpiles have been found in Iraq following the U.S.-led March 2003 invasion.

"A failure will always be attached to me and my U.N. presentation," Powell writes in "It Worked For Me," a book that provides leadership advice. "I am mad mostly at myself for not having smelled the problem. My instincts failed me."

The US troops were exposed to WMD's ? Haven't they been exposed to the aftermaths of depleted uranium bombs launched by the US as well ?

I dunno where Powell is coming from, because there are hun dreds of documented cases.

To answer your questions, yes and yes.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

The NYT acting as PR representative of the pentagon in order to justify military action.

How original.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Yep and CBS and Fox helped NYT push it. Oh and MSNBC.
And CNN ran their own story on it.

And the VA is paying disability claims to make it look good

No wonder the country is in such debt, with all the payoffs happening to push this agenda 10 years after the fact.

Look over there, it's reality!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join