It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin declares Syria gas attack a false flag; says more are coming

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
Of course skepticism is healthy. Ive yet to see a reasonable reason why Assad would use sarin on 25 civillians. Makes absolutely no sense.

And fact remains US is the king of false flags.

As I was just saying in the post above this, a true Sarin attack would've killed and injured far more than 25 people.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Why the hell I'm supposed to buy gas from some degenerated sheiks. I'm pretty happy with Russia as our main source of gas and oil.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
So here's what is bugging me. WHY would assad have used gas attacks on civilians? This makes zero sense and seems completely illogical. Who were the civilians exactly?

I haven't seen any statement from the assad government on the matter so I don't know why someone would do this. Is assad a stark raving madman? I highly doubt it because I've spoken with a few Syrian refugees here about it and I get the same story every time. The media's story of what's going on over there is utterly false and inaccurate. Everyone from there before this war were by and large living happy and peacefuly. There were certain factions who were unhappy but you'll get that wherever you go in the world.

Were they rebels? And even then, why use gas? Why not just a missile? sarin gas is some absolutely horrible stuff and to be dumping it out into your country willy nilly makes no sense, like dropping nukes on cities just because you can.

I'm not saying I know what's going on because I couldn't hope to know. This is political theatre period. At the end of the day, the west has been caught doing false flags over and over again and this one has all the hallmarks of it, so I'm going to lean toward that as my theory.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
So quick recap:

- Putin says they did not interfere with the election and did not communicate nor collude with Trump during the campaign.

- Putin says Trump made up Syria gas attacks as a false flag to attack Syria.

Are both statements true? Both false? How do you pick which one you choose to believe?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Putin is the least interesting part.

This tomahawk strike was based on very flimsy evidence, if you're up to call it that, and it didn't really achieve anything more than nice pictures of 'beautiful warmachines' in action. Hence they were well aware that the Syrian Army isn't responsible for the attack, but in order to legitimize more military spending you simply can't distance yourself from the "Assad has to go" narrative.
Thus they'll keep painting Assad as evil as possible, comparing him to Hitler and all that with Spicer spicing things up a notch, looking kinda tuff and compassionate enough to stop babies from being brutally murdered, while brutally murdering babies with air strikes for freedom.

The U.S. Is Killing a Lot More Civilians in the Middle East This Year. Is It Because of Trump?

How do you pick which one you choose to believe?

With blindly following your Beloved Leader in charge while swallowing tons of KoolAid. What else? Everything else must be Fake News, he said so. Right? Right? ... Right?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LAkadian

Not sure about that. I think his intentions were different when he got into office and that he now feel the dark force that is truly controlling this world and sadly subdues to it.

edit on 12-4-2017 by tornhill because: Spacing

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Not saying I buy that report 100%, but the sum total
of all of those Security Council Nations agreeing,
on all previous accounts, and this one too aside from Russia?

Also of note, Russia did not disagree with the prior
reports attacks from 2013, 2014, and 2015.

Russia and China veto UN move to refer Syria to international criminal court

Russian vetoes are putting UN security council's legitimacy at risk, says US

Not sure what you are getting at, care to elaborate?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

the same doesn't see Putin. There is no logic for Assad to use chemical weapons at the time he WINS conventional battles.

That doesn't mean he or his regime are the best for Syria. But an attack on Syria would bring a much worse development than the aftermath of Saddam and Gaddafi. One may say, End times scenario...wasn't Damascus referred in one prophecy?
edit on 12-4-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Thanks for the links!
It is clear the two biggest nuclear powers besides USA do not agree on the new reshape of the Middle East or other regions of the world. The West may think it is in Syria's best interests. But it should account the fact that how many, most of the people on the planet live outside the Western developed countries. May be they all want to share the Western opulence,a s the poor immigrants from Syria to Afghanistan who flooded Europe...But is the West ready to provide them with that?

Let say another communist country fails, and I would not name it. What will the West do with the millions immigrants from there?
edit on 12-4-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: jjkenobi

Putin is the least interesting part.

This tomahawk strike was based on very flimsy evidence, if you're up to call it that, and it didn't really achieve anything more than nice pictures of 'beautiful warmachines' in action. Hence they were well aware that the Syrian Army isn't responsible for the attack, but in order to legitimize more military spending you simply can't distance yourself from the "Assad has to go" narrative.
Thus they'll keep painting Assad as evil as possible, comparing him to Hitler and all that with Spicer spicing things up a notch, looking kinda tuff and compassionate enough to stop babies from being brutally murdered, while brutally murdering babies with air strikes for freedom.

The U.S. Is Killing a Lot More Civilians in the Middle East This Year. Is It Because of Trump?

How do you pick which one you choose to believe?

With blindly following your Beloved Leader in charge while swallowing tons of KoolAid. What else? Everything else must be Fake News, he said so. Right? Right? ... Right?

Nice total deflection and non answer. About what I expected. I personally believe nothing Putin says.
edit on 12-4-2017 by jjkenobi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
So when do other countries get to launch missiles at the us for al the crap they've done to their own citizens?

Here is a short list of some of the atrocities carried out by the United States in its short 200 hundred plus years of existence. Most of the information comes from the Wikipedia page "Unethical Human Experimentation in the United States". en.wikipedia.org... These are chemical and biological experiments the U.S. carried out on its own soldiers and citizens.

1.  The first listing of a biological attack happened on the American continent before the United States was even a nation. "During the French and Indian War, Jeffery Amherst, 1st Baron Amherst, Britain's commander in chief in North America authorized the use of smallpox to wipe out their Native American enemy. In his writings to Colonel Henry Bouquet about the situation in western Pennsylvania,[12] Amherst suggested that the spread of disease would be beneficial in achieving their aims. Colonel Bouquet confirmed his intentions to do so."

2.  "In the 1880s, in Hawaii, a California physician working at a hospital for lepers injected six girls under the age of 12 with syphilis.[7]"

3. "In 1908, three Philadelphia researchers infected dozens of children with tuberculin at the St. Vincent's House orphanage in Philadelphia, causing permanent blindness in some of the children and painful lesions and inflammation of the eyes in many of the others. In the study, they refer to the children as "material used".

4.  " In 1911, Dr. Hideyo Noguchi of the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research injected 146 hospital patients (some of whom were children) with syphilis."

5. "In 1950, in order to conduct a simulation of a biological warfare attack, the U.S. Navy sprayed large quantities of the bacteria Serratia marcescens - considered harmless at this time - over the city of San Francisco during a project called Operation Sea-Spray. Numerous citizens contracted pneumonia-like illnesses, and at least one person died as a result."

6. "In 1963, 22 elderly patients at the Jewish Chronic Disease Hospital in Brooklyn, New York were injected with live cancer cells by Chester M. Southam, who in 1952 had done the same to prisoners at the Ohio State Prison, in order to "discover the secret of how healthy bodies fight the invasion of malignant cells". The administration of the hospital attempted to cover the study up, but the New York medical licensing board ultimately placed Southam on probation for one year. Two years later, the American Cancer Society elected him as their Vice President."

7. "From 1963 to 1969 as part of Project Shipboard Hazard and Defense (SHAD), the U.S. Army performed tests which involved spraying several U.S. ships with various biological and chemical warfare agents, while thousands of U.S. military personnel were aboard the ships. The personnel were not notified of the tests, and were not given any protective clothing. Chemicals tested on the U.S. military personnel included the nerve gases VX and Sarin, toxic chemicals such as zinc cadmium sulfide and sulfur dioxide, and a variety of biological agents."

8. "In 1966, the U.S. Army released Bacillus globigii into the tunnels of the New York City Subway system, as part of a field study called A Study of the Vulnerability of Subway Passengers in New York City to Covert Attack with Biological Agents.[48][53][54][55][56] The Chicago subway system was also subject to a similar experiment by the Army."

9.  "Researchers in the United States have performed thousands of human radiation experiments to determine the effects of atomic radiation and radioactive contamination on the human body, generally on people who were poor, sick, or powerless.[57] Most of these tests were performed, funded, or supervised by the United States military, Atomic Energy Commission, or various other US federal government agencies."

" In a 1949 operation called the "Green Run," the AEC released iodine-131 and xenon-133 to the atmosphere near the Hanford site in Washington, which contaminated a 500,000-acre (2,000 km2) area containing three small towns."

"In 1953, the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission (AEC) ran several studies at the University of Iowa on the health effects of radioactive iodine in newborns and pregnant women. In one study, researchers gave pregnant women from 100 to 200 microcuries (3.7 to 7.4 MBq) of iodine-131, in order to study the women's aborted embryos in an attempt to discover at what stage, and to what extent, radioactive iodine crosses the placental barrier." 

"Immediately after World War II, researchers at Vanderbilt University gave 829 pregnant mothers in Tennessee what they were told were "vitamin drinks" that would improve the health of their babies. The mixtures contained radioactive iron and the researchers were determining how fast the radioisotope crossed into the placenta. At least three children are known to have died from the experiments, from cancers and leukemia.[72][73] Four of the women's babies died from cancers as a result of the experiments, and the women experienced rashes, bruises, anemia, hair/tooth loss, and cancer."

10."From 1942 to 1944, the U.S. Chemical Warfare Service conducted experiments which exposed thousands of U.S. military personnel to mustard gas, in order to test the effectiveness of gas masks and protective clothing."

11. "On November 19, 1953 Dr. Frank Olson was without his knowledge or consent given an '___' dosage before his death 9 days later. For 22 years this was covered up until the Project MKUltra revelations."

The above listed stories are but a minute sampling of the experimentation carried on unknowing populace and military by its own government. It cannot help but prove of the hypocrisy with which anyone in our government speaks. Some will say this is all from days past, but I could not dis-agree more. Here are a few chemical and biological attacks carried on to this day in America.
- See more at: www.henrymakow.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The pantomime's of world governments are becoming predictable, they are all in it together, they create fear 😱 to control us, and let's be honest we need controlling, well maybe not me, but you guys do..... Animals

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The pipeline theories are hilarious considering for all the money the US or Russia have to waste in military actions and other expenses trying to create the right conditions to build their dream pipeline they could've shipped oil via sea for decades. Makes no logical or financial sense, like most hair-brained conspiracy theories.

Also, give this a read. Russia's story doesn't hold up. Besides, any "independent" investigation is going to be blasted by whoever doesn't like the results as biased, no matter who does it. So whatever. Most people will believer what they want, no matter what evidence to the contrary is presented, because it's all part of the conspiracy.
edit on 12 4 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I find it odd that some of the people who rail against and distrust big government superpower leaders seem to implicitly trust Putin -- who himself is a big government superpower leader.

That's like the fox telling the farmer that it will guard the henhouse to keep the wolves away. The fox might say "you need to watch out for mean hungry wolves" -- and the farmer might fall for the fox's sales pitch because he agrees that wolves would eat the hens, but that doesn't mean the fox has the farmer's best interest in mind.

It seems as if all Putin needs to do to have some people fawn all over him is to say "America is bad!" Some people eat that crap up.

edit on 12/4/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

"Putin declares "

He also declared there were no Russian Troops in Crimea..

Strange how eager some folks are to believe Vlad..Even his own people don't believe half the things he says.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Well, if Putin says it, it must be true, right?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WombRaider69

The US government killed 3 000 of their own to invade Iraq. What would stop them to use the same tactics in Syria?

One, there is no proof 9/11 was nothing more than a terrorist attack.

Two, Putin will put anyone that criticizes him in jail. That's not a conspiracy theory. That is fact.

The New Normal: Putin Critics Put in Jail.
euromaidanpress.com...

Three, doesn't opponents to Putin end up dead.
More of Kremlin’s Opponents Are Ending Up Dead. www.nytimes.com

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/world/europe/moscow-kremlin-silence-critics-poison.amp.html

I think your the one being played!

edit on 12-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that

edit on 12-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Link would not work. Just wanted to cite source

edit on 12-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: bphi1908

originally posted by: dogstar23
a reply to: Lab4Us

Where is the benefit in killing civilians with chemical weapons? Hoping the US will send more Tomahawks so they can spur their economy through rebuilding projects?

Maybe I'm missing something here - I just don't see how they benefit from gassing civilians.

Assad attempted to test a new administration's resolve. Trump's foreign policy statements, twitter feed, had indicated he was not going to take an active role in the Syrian civil war. If there was no action by the US to this sarin gas attack then Assad might have racketed up the use of these weapons to help turn the tide and end the civil war.

Turns out Trump changed his mind.

originally posted by: olaru12
Trump warned Russia before he sent the missiles to the air base. And Russia warned Assad... That doesn't set of any alarm bells?

www.cnbc.com...

Trump warning the Russians and thereby Assad is really inconsequential. The strike was a message, it wasn't designed to remove his capabilities. The one thing we wanted to avoid was Russian loss of life, things would be much worse in Syria today if we hadn't and Russians were found in the rubble.

1) Assad attempted to test a new administration's resolve when the war was all but won.
2) Assad need to test Trumps resolve, why?
3) Assad didn't use the gas on the rebels, no, he need to kill civilians..because, reasons.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

One, there is no proof 9/11 was nothing more than a terrorist attack.

People who support the Official Narrative(Airstrippers) define "proof" differently than the rest of us.

The officials warned not to fly on 911 doesn't count.
The drills on 911 that simulated planed flying into building doesn't count.
The Dick Cheney refusing to let NORAD intercept the planes doesn't count.
The impossibility of a fire making a building explode doesn't count.

No fact that contradicts the OS counts.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
The pipeline theories are hilarious considering for all the money the US or Russia have to waste in military actions and other expenses trying to create the right conditions to build their dream pipeline they could've shipped oil via sea for decades. Makes no logical or financial sense, like most hair-brained conspiracy theories.

Also, give this a read. Russia's story doesn't hold up. Besides, any "independent" investigation is going to be blasted by whoever doesn't like the results as biased, no matter who does it. So whatever. Most people will believer what they want, no matter what evidence to the contrary is presented, because it's all part of the conspiracy.

Translation: swallow the official load or your a conspiracy theorist! Anything the supports the OS is "evidence" and anything that doesn't is not evidence.

Sorry we don't measure up to your standers.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join