It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Machete-wielding migrant arrested after raping woman in front of her boyfriend in Bonn

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: trollz

A 31-year-old has been placed under arrest by a court in Bonn over allegations that he raped a woman at knifepoint... ...Local media reported that the accused is an asylum seeker from Ghana.

The machete wielding man threatened the couple and then proceeded to rape the young woman

After spotting the law enforcement the man initially tried to run, flinging a rucksack at an officer. The rucksack, it turned out, was stolen

Police on its part released no information regarding the nationality of the suspect or his name.

Source
Just another routine day in Europe. A migrant violently raped a woman at knifepoint while making her boyfriend watch, and then threw a backpack (that he had stolen, of course) at the police when they tried to arrest him. The police, as usual, refused to disclose the migrant's nationality or name.

Another routine day in Europe eh?

Got any stats on the number of murders and rapes done by white Europeans today?

Odd that you would focus one just ONE that happened to be done by a migrant and not the other sick things done by native Europeans.

Wait...unless...you have a Muslim bashing agenda? Say it ain't so Op!

Lol...another passenger on the ATS baseless Muslim bashing train...choo chooooo!

Hate train departing in 5mins....aaaall aboard!

Your post just started the entire muslim theme in this thread. The OP never mentioned the word muslim once

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Save it for the mud pit

edit on 4112017 by Butterfinger because: format

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: Idreamofme
a reply to: Idreamofme

2 responses that are already mud-pit worthy. This is going to be a goodun

Nah, I'm out. I'll leave the Muslim bashing circle jerk to the usual suspects who are soon to appear here.

Except you are the only one mentioning Muslims.

He didn;t post the video about Japanese Muslims, you are incorrect.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

This creature should be shot on site.. along with his feral brethren.
Why oh why have we allowed this scum into our countries.

I suspect you Liberals are to blame for this

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Let me make this perfectly clear. Yes we have white murderers, rapists and violent people in our countries.
BUT, that is no excuse or reason why we should import more murderers , rapists or violent people into our society no matter what color, race or religion.
And non of you have replied about the poor woman that has undergone this vile and nasty crime. My thoughts are with her.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neith

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Without wishing to derail the circle jerk...

bet that girl's boyfriend wishes he'd manned up and made the guy kill him before letting him at his gf now.

Because Men are taught these days to back down, and be snowflakes. Particularily White Men.

not men, then.
scared little boys.

God help them cos they sure don't possess the necessary to help themselves.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Without wishing to derail the circle jerk...

bet that girl's boyfriend wishes he'd manned up and made the guy kill him before letting him at his gf now.

He may have set the whole thing up

seriously?
Sick little. ...

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

(

Wait wait wait wait. This is part of, not just the Islamic faith. Forced sexual assaults for a fee of 50 shekels is in the Old Testament, as long as the perp marries his victim and never leaves the relationship.

So, we can't condemn one religion as being opposed to laws which prohibit forcing one's self upon another for sexual gratification, if both religion's promote the behavior. There's needs to be an equal playing field.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: Idreamofme
a reply to: Idreamofme

2 responses that are already mud-pit worthy. This is going to be a goodun

Nah, I'm out. I'll leave the Muslim bashing circle jerk to the usual suspects who are soon to appear here.

Except you are the only one mentioning Muslims.

You and I know very well migrants=Muslims on ATS.

Dont insult us both by pretending otherwise.

What happened, you couldn't resist the conversation?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mersaultdies

I am not sure what is worse in all this mud sliniging, but can we at least show some compassion and sympathy for the victims in these cases you are posting, maybe the flippant comments at the end may make you happy not sure the victim will feel the same, I hope using rape to prove a point is worth it for you.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014NOT NECESSARILY a muslim thing sanctuary cities are cities that allow migrants who come into a country illegally to avoid being deported or detained by its law officers even if nation law says they are supposed to detain them.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

That poor man! Look at what we are doing to these poor refugees! This is what happens when we don't give them enough love and financial support!

Who are we to question this mans actions? It is part of their culture and religion.

I wish the global community would just open their borders and homes to these wonderful peaceful people. All of this "vetting" nonsense is very upsetting to me.

Islam is the Religion Of Peace, and don't you forget it!!

Racist.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: rigel4

(

Wait wait wait wait. This is part of, not just the Islamic faith. Forced sexual assaults for a fee of 50 shekels is in the Old Testament, as long as the perp marries his victim and never leaves the relationship.

So, we can't condemn one religion as being opposed to laws which prohibit forcing one's self upon another for sexual gratification, if both religion's promote the behavior. There's needs to be an equal playing field.

Ahem. THAt was OLD TETAMENT and not applicable today.but but the law. but but nothing. The OT was for hebrews specifically and not Gentiles. CHristians fall under gentile and are under NT law not OT law.
Christianity dont promote rape.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Ahem..

Ahem.
Christianity dont promote rape.

Ahem. Jesus said he did not come to do with Old Testament law. Period. However, you are correct in that the Bible does not promote it. However, it doesn't forbid it. It's not even a violation of the 10 Commandments anymore than fornication is.

Adultery and stealing are strictly forbidden.

But it is kind of a contradiction for the Bible to indicate that as part of your faith you are supposed to follow the law of the land and submit to legal authorities and yet not forbid a behavior which violates the law of the land on a major level. It's a felony.

However, in final the father according to the Bible can have the violator of his daughter's sexual rights killed. While not forbidden it also speaks strongly against it in allowing the father the right to deprive the violator of his life.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
originally posted by: Miracula2

Ahem. Jesus said he did not come to do with Old Testament law. Period. However, you are correct in that the Bible does not promote it. However, it doesn't forbid it.

It does, it falls under sexual immorality , Jesus said " "But I say, anyone who even looks at a woman with lust in his eye has already committed adultery with her in his heart."

So for such a serious crime as rape is a no brainer.

On rape specifically "What does the Bible say about rape?"

Critics of the Bible also point to Numbers 31 (and similar passages) in which the Israelites were allowed to take female captives from nations they conquered. Critics say this is an example of the Bible’s condoning or even promoting rape. However, the passage says nothing about raping the captive women. It is wrong to assume that the captive women were to be raped. The soldiers were commanded to purify themselves and their captives (verse 19). Rape would have violated this command (see Leviticus 15:16–18). The women who were taken captive are never referred to as sexual objects. Did the captive women likely eventually marry amongst the Israelites? Yes. Is there any indication that rape or sex slavery was forced upon the women? Absolutely not.

read more at the above link

Islam

Rape and Adultery

The Myth: Muhammad Would Never Approve of Rape

The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain.  They met their enemy and fought with them.  They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers.  So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: (Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." (Abu Dawud 2150, also Muslim 3433)

read more at the above link

Non Muslims are fair game and even Muslim women need 4 male witnesses for rape, so they are most often the ones punished.

Mohammad after he slaughtered the last of the three Jewish tribes of about 6-800 men that had taken him and his followers in as a refugee`s in Medina, after he fled Mecca because even the people where he grew up hated him and were going to kill him, he set a fire on one of the Jewish men`s chest to torture him and located booty, after that they killed the man and Mohammad took the mans wife for himself. Although it doesn`t say "rape" he just tortured and killed her husband! along with all the other Jewish men in one day. Its obvious its rape as the women just witnessed all their husbands slaughtered. Some were forced into marriage others as usual were sex slaves.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

time and time again muslims have come to europe and been driven back. are we witnessing history repeating itself?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

EXACTLY!

Unfortunately when the most powerful and active deep states in the world have actively supported the spread of Wahhabism around the world it is no surprise you will get some people buying into the dogma.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: PastaHat

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Well seeing as how muslim is a religion and white is a race, I think we all know who the racist is. I have heard some pretty stupid comments in my time and yours ranks up there with some of the stupidest.

Keep pretending this isn't one if the countless daily Muslim bashing posts. And way to miss my point. You're so smart. Put me in my place.

Triggered,

/fin

Nope

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Let me make this perfectly clear. Yes we have white murderers, rapists and violent people in our countries.
BUT, that is no excuse or reason why we should import more murderers , rapists or violent people into our society no matter what color, race or religion.
And non of you have replied about the poor woman that has undergone this vile and nasty crime. My thoughts are with her.

Fine - don't import the murderers, rapists or violent people - only import the innocent people. You are aware that innocent migrants exist, no?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join