It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Machete-wielding migrant arrested after raping woman in front of her boyfriend in Bonn

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

A 31-year-old has been placed under arrest by a court in Bonn over allegations that he raped a woman at knifepoint... ...Local media reported that the accused is an asylum seeker from Ghana.

The machete wielding man threatened the couple and then proceeded to rape the young woman

After spotting the law enforcement the man initially tried to run, flinging a rucksack at an officer. The rucksack, it turned out, was stolen

Police on its part released no information regarding the nationality of the suspect or his name.

Source
Just another routine day in Europe. A migrant violently raped a woman at knifepoint while making her boyfriend watch, and then threw a backpack (that he had stolen, of course) at the police when they tried to arrest him. The police, as usual, refused to disclose the migrant's nationality or name.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

A 31-year-old has been placed under arrest by a court in Bonn over allegations that he raped a woman at knifepoint... ...Local media reported that the accused is an asylum seeker from Ghana.

The machete wielding man threatened the couple and then proceeded to rape the young woman

After spotting the law enforcement the man initially tried to run, flinging a rucksack at an officer. The rucksack, it turned out, was stolen

Police on its part released no information regarding the nationality of the suspect or his name.

Source
Just another routine day in Europe. A migrant violently raped a woman at knifepoint while making her boyfriend watch, and then threw a backpack (that he had stolen, of course) at the police when they tried to arrest him. The police, as usual, refused to disclose the migrant's nationality or name.

Another routine day in Europe eh?

Got any stats on the number of murders and rapes done by white Europeans today?

Odd that you would focus one just ONE that happened to be done by a migrant and not the other sick things done by native Europeans.

Wait...unless...you have a Muslim bashing agenda? Say it ain't so Op!

Lol...another passenger on the ATS baseless Muslim bashing train...choo chooooo!

Hate train departing in 5mins....aaaall aboard!
edit on 11-4-2017 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

he will get what he deserves.

unless he is in a sanctuary city.

they would hail him hero

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

How come the boyfriend didn't come to her aid?

Meanwhile in the Far East, due to the rise of Radical Islam Japan decided to put Mosques under surveillance:

edit on 4/11/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

2 responses that are already mud-pit worthy. This is going to be a goodun

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme

he will get what he deserves.

unless he is in a sanctuary city.

they would hail him hero

Ooooohhhh tell us please. What's a "sanctuary city" ?

I'm not up do speed on my Muslim phobia terms.

How exciting, I get to learn something new about how evil Muslims are every day here on ATS.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Nah, I'm out. I'll leave the Muslim bashing circle jerk to the usual suspects who are soon to appear here.

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
The type of leader that the Filipino's have will soon be coming to EU nations as the people get sick and tired of feral Islamic psychos running wild in their homelands.

+55 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
you muslim apologists make me sick..............

face the reality, it is part of their culture to do that type of crap.........

delusional brainwashed sheep some of you are.....

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

speaking of Duterte:

+39 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Nah, I'm out. I'll leave the Muslim bashing circle jerk to the usual suspects who are soon to appear here.

Except you are the only one mentioning Muslims.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

If he was from Ghana, it is more likely that he was a Christian in name only (CINO) or had no religious affiliation. Why does not the boyfriend t least carry a blade on him?? I carry a blade I can clench in my fist while fighting everywhere I go. # a machete, thats my girl goddamnit! I would have no issue taking some defensive wounds while spilling the man entrails in front of him. Put that in your rucksack and run bitch!

+31 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

just ONE that happened to be done by a migrant and not the other sick things done by native Europeans.

If you think there's only been one violent migrant attack, you're not in touch with reality.

link   

Source

Another routine day in Europe eh?

Got any stats on the number of murders and rapes done by white Europeans today?

Odd that you would focus one just ONE that happened to be done by a migrant and not the other sick things done by native Europeans.

Wait...unless...you have a Muslim bashing agenda? Say it ain't so Op!

Lol...another passenger on the ATS baseless Muslim bashing train...choo chooooo!

Hate train departing in 5mins....aaaall aboard!

You must mean the Love Train!

The first stop, that we make, will be Eng-land
Tell all the folks in India, and Egypt to-oo-oo-oooh

i think we need David Letterman here
because he must have been a prophet
either that or he heard something many years ago

He once spent the better part of a monologue
perhaps the show, quipping
LOVE TRAIN with long pauses
followed by more LOVE TRAIN
and spoken lyrics here and there
while snickering maniacally like a lunatic,
at random intervals.

Anybody remember that one?
I am estimating 20 plus years ago
I tried to follow the program, for once,
without 'monitoring' firmly in mind.

His 'love train' act...seemed to have no place in the show*, unless OJ Simpson, or maybe the
love disease, were in marketed style once again?
The effect was hilarity, his face was
splitting into pieces over this simple pronouncement
LOVE TRAIN and then later, I seem to recall, he'd speak, in the middle of nowhere, a lyric,
such as
"I feel sorry, sorry for you..."

Yes, that would make sense. Russian roulette can be
especially riveting
when an automatic
is placed on the table.

A perfect soundtrack.

# 746

* Paul Shaffer did once conduct "Love Train" with the O'Jays, however, it would appear, without the involvement of Letterman. Perhaps they split a jumbo over a round of shots....
edit on 11-4-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
How come the boyfriend didn't come to her aid?

Probably because the migrant was raping her at knifepoint and he didn't want the migrant to slit her throat...

link   
" The police, as usual, refused to disclose the migrant's nationality or name."

Ahh, that´s why we all could see the identikit picture of a black man and that they were searching for a dark skinned man, since the first report. And could read that he was born in Ghana after he was caught. And that he came from Italy and was illegaly in Germany. We all know that because nobody told us...

Because the police, "as usual"...

Come on you rightwingers, you can do better!

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

just ONE that happened to be done by a migrant and not the other sick things done by native Europeans.

If you think there's only been one violent migrant attack, you're not in touch with reality.

And there have been many perpetrated by white Europeans.... Your point is?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
" The police, as usual, refused to disclose the migrant's nationality or name."

Ahh, that´s why we all could see the identikit picture of a black man and that they were searching for a dark skinned man, since the first report. And could read that he was born in Ghana after he was caught. And that he came from Italy and was illegaly in Germany. We all know that because nobody told us...

Because the police, "as usual"...

Come on you rightwingers, you can do better!

But, but...migrants are EVIL! Open your eyes! They alone do all the thieving, raping, stabbing in Europe.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Except you are the only one mentioning Muslims.

You and I know very well migrants=Muslims on ATS.

Dont insult us both by pretending otherwise.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

And there have been many perpetrated by white Europeans.... Your point is?

The point is that migrants are committing rapes and murders at drastically higher rates than white Europeans.
No, I'm not going to look up detailed statistics for you. Do your own research. You might learn something, like that "sanctuary city" isn't a "Muslim phobia term".

<<   2  3  4 >>

join