It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Machete-wielding migrant arrested after raping woman in front of her boyfriend in Bonn

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Without wishing to derail the circle jerk...

bet that girl's boyfriend wishes he'd manned up and made the guy kill him before letting him at his gf now.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: mersaultdies

British Transport Police have issued a CCTV appeal after a disabled woman was sexually assaulted twice on a Bristol train. The victim, aged 24, was standing by the luggage rack on the train when a man who stood next to her touched her inappropriately. She moved to sit down and he followed her, sat down and then sexually assaulted her again at around 5.20pm on March 18.

Link to article

Oh no...not again.

Hope they catch the guy. Despite the pictures of him looking like a white British person I imagine he is secretly Muslim or a migrant.

Personally ive had enough of these white British criminals, they are a menace to our peaceful loving society next thing you know they will form gangs and take over stuff, they may even shave their heads. We have to act now before its to late.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

bet that girl's boyfriend wishes he'd manned up and made the guy kill him before letting him at his gf now.

He may have set the whole thing up

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: trollz

I find it funny that you're spending so much energy trying to bash people for speaking against crime and rape

Your posting history reflects that you focus on migrant and Muslims, you are being disingenuous by saying you are speaking out against crime and rape in general, as you clearly are focusing on a small segment of the rape and crime culture.

And you're not being disingenuous? What do you expect sending hordes of uneducated poor homeless, deeply religious, migrants into a forgein land without any way to track them? Anyone can see there is a trend and any rational person would know these problems where gonna happen and not act nieve

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I find it funny that you're spending so much energy trying to bash people for speaking against crime and rape

Your posting history reflects that you focus on migrant and Muslims, you are being disingenuous by saying you are speaking out against crime and rape in general, as you clearly are focusing on a small segment of the rape and crime culture.

And you're not being disingenuous? What do you expect sending hordes of uneducated poor homeless, deeply religious, migrants into a forgein land without any way to track them? Anyone can see there is a trend and any rational person would know these problems where gonna happen and not act nieve

Yeah, um, i never said it was a good thing its a #ing disaster.

The rage is better focused on the warring neocons that engineer these messes. The migrants are but a pawns just like the rest of us are.

I was pointing out the OP that he does in fact focus on migrants crimes instead of crimes in general like he claimed.
edit on 11-4-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So a refugee or migrant from a war torn country has the right to commit rape. Wow...what about all the other migrants that don't commit rape?

Thats one sick type of thinking you use to blame the neocons and give the perpetrator a "free pass"

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So a refugee or migrant from a war torn country has the right to commit rape. Wow...what about all the other migrants that don't commit rape?

Thats one sick type of thinking you use to blame the neocons and give the perpetrator a "free pass"

How did you come up with that leap of logic ?

All rape is bad no matter who commits the #ing crime, what the hell is wrong with you ?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Because Men are taught these days to back down, and be snowflakes. Particularily White Men.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: trollz

just ONE that happened to be done by a migrant and not the other sick things done by native Europeans.

If you think there's only been one violent migrant attack, you're not in touch with reality.

And there have been many perpetrated by white Europeans.... Your point is?

White European cultures have, for the most part, evolved from that barbaric behavior that we have been witnessing in mass lately. You can't play the race card on injustices that were caused hundreds of years ago. I am not talking about what our governments do either, I mean the average person and their morals.
edit on 11-4-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Fine. I should have said Christian. By saying white I was implying christian, IN THIS CASE My mistake, I should have been clearer

Happy?.

That makes little sense
You know most latinos are christian, not to mention huge swaths of africans. Christianity also came from the middle east..around the same place as islam.

So what you are really hating on isn't white people or Christianity, but rather its the entire western culture.

The west is the best. We dont imprison or execute people based on what adult they love. I am not sure if I can hammer this through your head and it stick, but Islam does. Not just that, but most Muslims in these Islamic nations agree with the laws that punish them and institute sharia as the official law of the land, women must listen to their men and not be allowed to persue a divorce, etc.

bashing religious/cultural issues in islam is the only way things change for the better. Sure, I have known muslims also who are pleasant..its not the individual people attack, its the culture itself and its overall view

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

How come the boyfriend didn't come to her aid?

Firstly, the dude had a big ass knife probably on the throat of his gf.

Secondly, the dude had a backpack....could have been full of explosives, who knows.

Thirdly, the dude had a big ass knife probably on the throat of his gf.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The guy was able to rape the woman and at the same time subdue the boyfriend? Wtf.

How did the boyfriend let this happen?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Keep pretending this isn't one if the countless daily Muslim bashing posts. And way to miss my point. You're so smart. Put me in my place.

It doesn't matter if it is a post about someone disagreeing with Muslims, which I agree with you that it is not restricted to muslims, but you are the one that brought race into it. It has nothing to do with me being smart, but everything to do with you being racist.

(post by Lysergic removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I argue against people who spread lies and hatred. That's most people in this thread. I'm not Muslim , but I grew up in the ME and know that moat Muslims there are probably better people than you guys. Certainly more tolerant, and probably more friendly and generous.

I can agree with some of that statement. I was not raised in the ME, but I have been there and some people were very courteous, while others were not. It was not a paradise though. This thread seems to be about the criminals entering Europe, disguised as refugees.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Every night across Europe there are women and children being raped by parents, neighbours, friends, relatives, boyfriends and total strangers. The majority of these attacks will not be perpetrated by muslims...the only thing they have in common is they're sick predators and the world would be better off without them...all of them.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mersaultdies
Just another day in Europe.

People with racist agendas dressed up as concern about migrants spewing their one-sided drivel on ATS.

Look, just because you can find incidents of white on white rape etc doesnt mean anything. The UK is predominantly white and christian, hence the majority of attackers and victims will be white & christian. You and 3danimator pointing out that extremely obvious fact (but apparently without realising how obvious it is) does nothing to address the concerns people have about immigration. Do you honestly think that someone from a country where forced marriage, child marriage, treating women as property etc will change their views just because their geographical location has changed? In India, raping a woman is seen as acceptable punishment for some wrongdoing by a male member of her family. Do you think the guy who thinks that is acceptable will change when he gets to the UK (or USA)? Look at the Rochdale & Rotherham grooming offences-numerous muslims raped under age white girls. I dont know of any similiar gangs of white men raping under age asian girls. The Asian gangs did it because they despise our culture and dont respect our children. I am not saying there are no good muslims-one of my best friends is muslim, but even he is concerned about immigration and says that for the last 30 years or so, immigrants have come here not wanting to integrate.
This isnt Muslim bashing or racism, its a simple statement of fact. Think how hard it is to change someone's political views and then tell me you honestly believe you can change the views an immigrant was brought up to believe.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The OP didn't mention the word muslim once so that's clearly people jumping on their own bandwagon.

(post by ErrorErrorError removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join