It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon says Russia May Have Directly Participated in Syrian Chemical Weapons Attack

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
According to some reports, the Pentagon claims Russia may have "participated" in the chemical attacks the other day.

Apparently a Russian drone was around and may have helped bomb a hospital to cover up evidence.

And another report claims Russians were at the airbase in Syria when U.S. missiles were hitting.

Dozens of conflicting stories already.

I think Russia's interests in Syria have always been to prevent any natural gas pipelines coming from the Middle East to Europe.

Russia is the top supplier of gas to Europe.

wtf is going on ?

Pentagon: Russia May Have Directly Participated in Syrian Chemical Weapons Attack

A stunning update on Friday afternoon from the Associated Press said the Pentagon is investigating possible Russian participation in the Syrian regime’s chemical weapons attack.

These officials also supported the dire suspicion that nearby hospitals were attacked to cover up evidence of the WMD deployment:

The officials say Russia has failed to control the Syrian government’s use of chemical weapons.

They say a drone belonging either to Russia or Syria was seen hovering over the site of the chemical weapons attack Tuesday after it happened. The drone returned late in the day as citizens were going to a nearby hospital for treatment. Shortly afterward, officials say the hospital was bombed.

The officials say they believe the hospital attack may have been an effort to cover up evidence of the attack.

The officials weren’t authorized to speak publicly on the matter and demanded anonymity. They say they’re still reviewing evidence.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Russia looks guilty here on many fronts.

Failure to remove Assad's chemical weapons arsenal.
Covering up for Assad by aiding in attacking the hospital that the Sarin Gas victims were taken to.

Attacking a hospital is a war crime in itself, being part of it is a war crime.

edit on 7-4-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And there was me thinking WW3 would be on Hillarys watch. shocked and stunned....

If proven and it takes a fair amount of "evidence" to convince me these days then what is the next step???..

RA

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

We're gonna need more than rumours for this one.

Because if it is true, then it is huge and possibly the tipping point for a hot war between Russia / USA in Syria.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This Boris and Natasha did it crap is getting tiresome...and bloody dangerous

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Oh sure they were.

Lets use chemical weapons when we on the verge of victory just to rile up the moronic western world.

They used a Su-22 to drop chemical bombs, or was it a Su-24? Or maybe a Helicopter? So hard to keep track of the lies.

edit on -050004pm4kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
We don’t know yet but the evidence is starting to show the US is as usual full of crap

T4/6/17 Philip Giraldi says( INTELLEGENCE COMMUNITY) IC-Military Doubt Assad Gas Narrativeext

www.libertarianinstitute.org...

Philip Giraldi, former CIA officer and Director of the Council for the National Interest, says that “military and intelligence personnel,” “intimately familiar” with the intelligence, say that the narrative that Assad or Russia did it is a “sham,” instead endorsing the Russian narrative that Assad’s forces had bombed a storage facility. Giraldi’s intelligence sources are “astonished” about the government and media narrative and are considering going public out of concern over the danger of worse war there. Giraldi also observes that the Assad regime had no motive to do such a thing at this time.Text

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I heard about Russia's potential involvement, but blew it off as MSM attempting to cook up WWIII for their ratings.

But that might explain why Chemical Weapons are now back in Syria. President Obama's National Security Guru, SUSAN RICE, stated 2 months ago that the Administration had worked closely with ASSAD to eliminate chemical weapons in that country.

""We were able to find a solution that didn’t necessitate the use of force that actually removed the chemical weapons that were known from Syria, in a way that the use of force would never have accomplished,” she boasted. “We were able to get the Syrian government to voluntarily and verifiably give up its chemical weapons stockpile.”"

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

And there was me thinking WW3 would be on Hillarys watch. shocked and stunned....

If proven and it takes a fair amount of "evidence" to convince me these days then what is the next step???..

RA

It's the old adage of no matter which horse you back, you're backing a loser because the race is rigged.

Seems like whoever we put in power, that power is just an illusion and the real decision makers are all behind the scenes in a smokey room like something out of the X-Files, it's the only explanation for all of this because I too thought Hillary would bring war and Trump would show some sense but it seems to make no difference.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Why would they bomb a storage facility with chemical weapons?

Assad is winning the war so he decides to drop chemical weapons on a building to kill a bunch of innocent civilians to rile up the whole world.

Does that make any sense?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Russia looks guilty here on many fronts.

Failure to remove Assad's chemical weapons arsenal.

You mean Obama's failure to remove Syria's chemical weapons arsenal?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
No evidence for nothing, but some turkish(very, very trustworthy, as we know) statements that Assad was the mastermind.
Link German Translator needed

And, for sure, is this the view of those that want to see Assad fall, since years. We can say it´s the view of the western falcons, the hardliners, the neocons, the military industrial complex(in the white house, or Trump Tower...).
Reason enough to illegaly attack another nation?

Because war is funny, rockets make that money?

The divided house that is falling apart is trying to save itself with a war.
Like many other empires before, pointlessly...

About Erdolf: I would say who stages coups to turn himself in the Führer from the Bosporus, would stage false flags for others too, others that let him in power because of geopolitical reasons.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

# is definitely about to hit the fan.. real soon.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
There are so many conflicting reports it's now pretty much impossible to get to the truth of what exactly happened.

Which is the point I think. Just more world theater for the masses.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I have no idea what to make of this but it is confirmed to be a real picture.

picture of chemical weapons

edit on 7-4-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2017 by Perfectenemy because: fixed link sorry

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
That's ludicrous. How does such an attack benefit Syria or the Russians, it doesn't. I'm not implying it was a false flag, however, considering they've pulled this snip before and needless to say it was a ruse, I wouldn't discount it.

Makes me wonder what dirt they have on Trump that has shifted the entire Syrian, Russian narrative in less than 3 days time and caused the president to order air strikes.

Sounds a tad bit to unreal, the official narrative so far that is.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
No doubt Russia helped with the surveillence of the bombing, or even more. A Syrian plane may have bombed the site, sure, but I doubt we will be able to provide any proof of it being an actual chemical bomb by them.

It was a terrorist storage facility, simple as that. Whatever was stored there blew up like all the other random ammo depots being blown up lately in Ukraine, China, et al.

Last few supposed chemical attacks done by Assad were done by our-backed rebel fighters, so obviously they have access to them and will scatter n store them around areas. The rebels are the ones storing chemical weapons n hiding amongst honest civilians.

No idea if anyone knew there were chemicals there instead of only regular arms. Sucks it all happened, but it was a storage stockpile n they're fair game, just the unknown armament reaction is what caused this whole mess n now TPTB are tryna milk it for whatever it may be worth.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Oh sure they were.

Lets use chemical weapons when we on the verge of victory just to rile up the moronic western world.

They used a Su-22 to drop chemical bombs, or was it a Su-24? Or maybe a Helicopter? So hard to keep track of the lies.

The SU-22 has special bombs that cannot carry chemical agents Im surprised it made the list.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Why would they bomb a storage facility with chemical weapons?

Assad is winning the war so he decides to drop chemical weapons on a building to kill a bunch of innocent civilians to rile up the whole world.

Does that make any sense?

Part 1)
The agents used to make Sarin Gas are harmless unless mixed properly. Blowing up their agent componants that have to be stored separately will not create Sarin Gas.

Part 2)
Trump was willing to leave Assad in power before he gassed the babies on his watch.

The analysts over in turban land do not understand the morals of western society.

They interpreted the statements of Assad could stay as being a free pass to now go out and purge their enemies by any means quickly.

In reality it meant that you seem to be behaving so let Russia deal with you. Assad's behavior caused an instant reassessment because it clashed with western morality which is etched in war crimes agreements from previous world wars.

The question you should be asking is how could Assad and all of his royal advisers be so blind and stupid? They have been blind and stupid since day one of Syria's civil war when they rolled out tanks to oppose protesters in city squares.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Wouldn't surprise me. If Putin really wants war with America, the Russian-Trump connection makes sense. Getting Trump elected is the first part.

It only makes sense if you're planning a war with a nation to want an isolationist leader of that country. You'd want a nationalistic America that pulls away from the rest of the world. Easier to attack on all fronts.

Hillary's type of globalist tentacles may have been one of the main things that would have stopped a war like we're facing right now, before it started.

Sad but true.
edit on 7-4-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join