It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon says Russia May Have Directly Participated in Syrian Chemical Weapons Attack

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Link don't work. Is it the supposed aftermath? I haven't yet seen pics. :/

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Did you really just imply that you would rather have Hillary?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why do people trust that these governments are telling the truth?

OH yeah yeah, we got rid of all our chemical weapons, yes, we dismantled our nukes, I always found it interesting people would fall for that.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

That's what you call terrorists nowadays, protesters, hhmmmm, interesting.

edit on 7-4-2017 by Daedal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well is its obvious right? that after the chemical attack drones were seen over the hospital where the inured were taken and soon after the hospital get attack.

Who in the hell will attack a hospital in this time and age even under a conflict or civil war.

The drones were Russians.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Did you really just imply that you would rather have Hillary?

I'd rather have a duck than what we have now.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This is all a smoke screen for Russian involvement in the US election and collusion with the Trump campaign.

Russia and Syria gAve Trump a way to distance himself from Russia and look like he's not in cahoots with them. All it cost was a Syrian air base and a few dead civilians. Russia will have sanctions lifted as a means to stay out of a larger war. Syria will be left alone after this. And Trump will get to say "See I pissed of Putin... I can't be his bitch".

And your all worried about WW3

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Hillary was not just a duck, she was a money whore, she would have sold American to the rest of the world for money, making America weak as a superpower, bending over for whatever the rest of the world will ask American to do.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

here is the image Perfectenemy was trying to share.

Recent .@SputnikInt photo from Shayrat Military Airbase shows what looks like Soviet chemical weapons alongside scattered RBK-500 cluster bomb caps

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neil4No1

Link don't work. Is it the supposed aftermath? I haven't yet seen pics. :/

Sorry my bad but i fixed the link now.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: xuenchen

Well is its obvious right? that after the chemical attack drones were seen over the hospital where the inured were taken and soon after the hospital get attack.

Who in the hell will attack a hospital in this time and age even under a conflict or civil war.

The drones were Russians.

I wonder what is really going on, is Russia and America really working together pretending they are not, were the Chinese in on it too, and that is why they were here, why did Putin say he wanted in on the American and Chinese talks , maybe he was, in on it too.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

They interpreted the statements of Assad could stay as being a free pass to now go out and purge their enemies by any means quickly.

So he launches one half-assed chemical attack that kills a handful of civilians??? When he could have dropped regular ordinance and killed twice as many? It makes absolutely no sense anyway you look at it......I know, it's because he's craaaazzy, right?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedal

The people who came out to protest at the start of Syria's civil war were Assad's own citizens filling the town squares. They were simply demanding better living. The terrorist movements came later to carve out what they could after Assad made the stupid mistake of rolling out tanks instead of opening up his royal bank accounts to appease the people.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I stopped trying to learn of the ways of governing behind the scenes, all political leaders make deals for their own benefit, you scratch my back I scratch yours, its been going on since superpowers have been ruling the world.

So whatever is going on with Russia, China and the US we will find out from the actions of our nation over the rest of the world.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
This is all a smoke screen for Russian involvement in the US election and collusion with the Trump campaign.

Russia and Syria gAve Trump a way to distance himself from Russia and look like he's not in cahoots with them. All it cost was a Syrian air base and a few dead civilians. Russia will have sanctions lifted as a means to stay out of a larger war. Syria will be left alone after this. And Trump will get to say "See I pissed of Putin... I can't be his bitch".

And your all worried about WW3

Heh, yup, pretty much how TPTB are gonna milk it, whether this was all intended or not.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

Oddnutz, good job. I've found an image to back that up but no idea how to post it.

See this link

e-news.su...

And this one

twitter.com...
edit on 7/4/2017 by RexKramerPRT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I stopped trying to learn of the ways of governing behind the scenes, all political leaders make deals for their own benefit, you scratch my back I scratch yours, its been going on since superpowers have been ruling the world.

So whatever is going on with Russia, China and the US we will find out from the actions of our nation over the rest of the world.

I understand completely,

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

photo from Shayrat Military Airbase shows what looks like Soviet chemical weapons alongside scattered RBK-500 cluster bomb caps

Do they normally store chemical weapons like that? Tossed carelessly in a pile in the middle of a runway?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Daedal

The people who came out to protest at the start of Syria's civil war were Assad's own citizens filling the town squares. They were simply demanding better living. The terrorist movements came later to carve out what they could after Assad made the stupid mistake of rolling out tanks instead of opening up his royal bank accounts to appease the people.

First part 100% correct, not tha second tho.

Like all groups, here n abroad, no matter how big or small, whether BLM, Tea Party, SJW, LGB, democrat, republican, or even your local grandma-knittin club, once it gets big n starts to have influence, that's when other big dogs come n take over n the original party no longer has the same values. It becomes corrupted over time, basically, the more fame, the bigger n sooner tha target. Big bank take lil bank.

edit on 7-4-2017 by Neil4No1 because: added

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
I have no idea what to make of this but it is confirmed to be a real picture.

picture of chemical weapons

Good find.

The Pandora's box on Russia was opened by The Clinton
machine, now it can't be closed.

People; either have to believe all of the "Russian's interfered
in our elections and Trump collusion: or see it for what it was.

Propaganda.

Not to say that Russia isn't The Bear, she is.
The real dangers from Russia are far more
than election interference.

See this for what it really is.
Russia is a communist country, and they perfected
the use of conspiracy theories long ago as a part of war.

If one finds them self conflicted about how Russia
could have done this, because Trump is POTUS,
then they have you right where they wanted.

edit on 7-4-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join