It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon says Russia May Have Directly Participated in Syrian Chemical Weapons Attack

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT
a reply to: oddnutz

Oddnutz, good job. I've found an image to back that up but no idea how to post it.

See this link

e-news.su...

And this one

twitter.com...

OH MY GOD

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Aaaaand this is when we know the US f#ed up BAD and bombed on false intel -- blaming the Russians, or at least accusing of being complicit in doing something that would utterly destroy them both diplomatically and economically for a very long time is about as bulls# as it gets.

I smell a huge goddamn pile of manure, and it's not a foreign one.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

I would imagine not. I am reading comments here and there and it has been pointed out that all them containers are pierced to make them useless.

Russia are not going to take images of Syrian chemical weapon stockpiles and share them with the world after they supposably destroyed all the stock piles.

My opinion, they are surplus empty chemical weapons containers that were destroyed as part of the agreement Russia and Syria had with Obama.

edit on 7-4-2017 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
a reply to: Flatcoat

I would imagine not. I am reading comments here and there and it has been pointed out that all them containers are pierced to make them useless.

Russia are not going to take images of Syrian chemical weapon stockpiles and share them with the world after they supposably destroyed all the stock piles.

My opinion, they are surplus empty chemical weapons containers that were destroyed as part of the agreement Russia and Syria had with Obama.

Thanks for pointing that out. I did notice the haphazard manner of just...being tossed there, and thought it was suspiciously benign-looking.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
You know when I have chemical weapons I just pile them up on a runway for the whole world to see.

The crap they expect you to believe.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Oh sure they were.

Lets use chemical weapons when we on the verge of victory just to rile up the moronic western world.

They used a Su-22 to drop chemical bombs, or was it a Su-24? Or maybe a Helicopter? So hard to keep track of the lies.

So you expect people who use chemical weapons on kids to do things sensibly and with smart thinking?

Please...

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Oh sure they were.

Lets use chemical weapons when we on the verge of victory just to rile up the moronic western world.

They used a Su-22 to drop chemical bombs, or was it a Su-24? Or maybe a Helicopter? So hard to keep track of the lies.

So you expect people who use chemical weapons on kids to do things sensibly and with smart thinking?

Please...

No, but then again the government weren't responsible.

Indeed the people who put their chemical weapons caches in urban areas are either monstrous or stupid. I go with the former.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Going to Occam's razor this.
The Russian backed Assad government is wining the civil war.
Ordering a chemical attack on a hospital would seal his fate and undo any progress he has made in the last year.
The hospital had no strategic value to Assad but it does have some value to terrorists who have used innocent civilians as tools in the past...

ISIS has used chemical weapons a over 50 times in Syria and Iraq. They have the means and motives. Plus they stand to gain the most for pinning this on Assad while Assad has the most to lose for actually doing this.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Oh sure they were.

Please...

Indeed the people who put their chemical weapons caches in urban areas are either monstrous or stupid. I go with the former.

Yes they were responsible, and they proved it by bombing the hospital where the victims had been taken.

And it sure isn't ISIS or Assad and Russia would be dealing with them better, but they aren't.
edit on 7-4-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Oh sure they were.

Please...

Yes they were responsible, and they proved it by bombing the hospital where the victims had been taken.

Where, exactly, is this undeniably, irrefutable proof? People are lapping up what they're being drip-fed from a government and news sources that just a few days ago they decried as NOT trustworthy. Y'all forget the fact that in the very unlikely event Assad did this, this screws Assad into a deep, deep hole with no payoff, and that it's an established, well-known repeatedly used tactic with ISIS anyway.

What is Assad's payoff for alienating the planet and making himself Target Numero Uno militarily?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I cannot even watch the MSM stations on this story: CNN, Fox, MSNBC; they are like NAZI propagandist outfits. It’s an orgy of lies, distortions, and certainty, just like they were certain in the Iraq war. Absolutely no doubt that Syria and Russia is guilty, without any proof or investigation.

IT’S THE START OF THE IRAQ WAR ALL OVER AGAIN.

They didn’t learn there lesson
They are unable to learn, they are the very definition of evil, ignorant and a media controlled wholly by the CIA.

At least the guy in Canada says there should be an investigation

This isn't over either, the US government is in whole propaganda mode. They want more war.
edit on 7-4-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Oh sure they were.

Please...

We dont even tnink it was Assad because it makes not #ing sense!

Assad was winning with conventional weapons and he had just got the west to back off.
Why would he screw everything up by using chemical weapons? Especially on a insignificant target!

Terrorists though have gotten hold of chemical weapons, and they do have a reason to use them IE to fool gullible US presidents and t
His idiot supporters into declaring war in assad and helping them win a war they are losing.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Oh sure they were.

Please...

Where, exactly, is this undeniably, irrefutable proof? People are lapping up what they're being drip-fed from a government and news sources that just a few days ago they decried as NOT trustworthy. Y'all forget the fact that in the very unlikely event Assad did this, this screws Assad into a deep, deep hole with no payoff, and that it's an established, well-known repeatedly used tactic with ISIS anyway.

What is Assad's payoff for alienating the planet and making himself Target Numero Uno militarily?

Exactly there is no proof and it makes no sense.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
syria.liveuamap.com...

Two entirely different things in those pictures.

Bottom picture the chemical warhead is larger than the bunker photo.

And I have to say the rust on those smaller ones is suspect.

Really rust ?

In an arid region?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
syria.liveuamap.com...

Two entirely different things in those pictures.

Bottom picture the chemical warhead is larger than the bunker photo.

And I have to say the rust on those smaller ones is suspect.

Really rust ?

In an arid region?

I can't speak to the rust, but all those canisters have holes in them. Indicating the chemicals themselves were drained long ago, probably in 2013-2014 following the disarmament negotiations.

The Russians probably didn't bother taking the canisters themselves since they're just useless scraps of metal afterwards.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Oh sure they were.

Please...

And it sure isn't ISIS or Assad and Russia would be dealing with them better, but they aren't.

All the proof points to Donald Trump's apparent kiddie raping and beheading Wahhabi terrorist friends.

Just like when Obama went through this stupid song and dance in 2013. Amazing people believe the same tired old crap.

I wonder why Al-Assad didn't use his chemical weapons, when he had them, in 2012? When he was losing, and badly?

Why wait until the war turns in his favour?

Doesn't make any sense. Just ridiculous propaganda.

Now the terrorists, they have all sorts to gain from foreign powers intervening to save them in their losing war.
edit on -050007pm4kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I can't speak to the rust, but all those canisters have holes in them

Could have been caked on sand after a second thought.

Who knows.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Those who support the war in Syria should buy themselves a plane ticket, and go to Syria.

It's really that simple.

Anything else is really nothing more than people complaining - and expecting other people (the government) to do something about it.

Go and fight your war yourselves.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I now half expect a false flag against Russia from our deep state.

This # never ends.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Pentagon says Russia May Have Directly Participated in Syrian Chemical Weapons Attack

Of course they do...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join