It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US launches Tomahawks on Syrian airbases

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Like babies in incubators , MWDs in Iraq, Libya, Qaddafi ....etc etc at nauseum, because our intel is so spot on and less than 48 hours is totally enough time to get the truth and make a measured, calculated decision

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Russia says 23 out of 59 Tomahawks reached their targets.

southfront.org...

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: haman10

Oh brother you shouldn't be happy i promise you that. you should not thank trump for this.Syria is the only barrier left between you folks and some bearded goons currently trying to occupy it.

You know, suddenly I wonder what bearded goon tastes like.

"when the need for a statement was obvious?" yeah sure. and it was just a simple coincidence that ISIS attacked Syrian military exactly after US attacks and in the exact same region? the whole world thanks you for being the airforce for ISIS.

Yeah, sure, because tossing Sarin gas at folks is fine and dandy, right?

ISIS might want to calm down. Just because a pack of mangy dogs finds a kill, it doesn't mean the hunter won't take them out too.

when was your statement when Iraq launched the biggest chemical attacks in history on Iran? where is your statement now in Yemen where women and children are getting vaporized on a daily basis? where was your statement when 100 kids were brutally murdered by US airstikes just a couple of weeks ago?

Where was yours when my ancestors were rounded up and tortured en route to their "new home"? Where was yours when ... nevermind, I'm quite sure you know how that game works. Only I'm tired of games.

Keep the fight honorable and we should stay out of it. Start playing the genocide card, and buckle up for the ride of a lifetime.

hypocrisy anyone?

No thanks, you seem to have enough for everyone.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Fox is late to the show, that was reported hours ago, it's the Admiral Grigorovich, and supposedly there on routine patrol.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: DBCowboy

Now, we need one of the new CIA micro nano-mosquito drones to take-out Assad. Think of what message that will send to Kim Jung.

That would open up a can of worms where taking out world leaders is fair game...

We aren't the only ones with drone tech.

Do we want to go there?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

originally posted by: Pandaram
This moron going to kill us all...

If he didn't strike, the media would have plastered him as a monster for not going to the aid of women and children. Hillary would have attacked them too, but she would have done it with Nukes instead.

Thats stupidest comment so far i seen in ats.

Where the hell have you been, under a rock? The media has been trying to plaster Trump with dirt since he started running against Hillary. I care lot, that you think I have won the ATS stupid comment award. Very informative post btw..you really contributed to the conversation there.

You know damned well that if Trump does anything at all, its a "catch 22" for him. He lobs missiles...he's a warmonger that "will kill us all" as several posts have already claimed RIGHT HERE....but if he were to not launch missiles, what do you think the media would say about Trump? That he's agreat guy who shows restraint? Hardly. Get off your soapbox and join the rest of us in reality.
edit on 7-4-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Yeah, sure, because tossing Sarin gas at folks is fine and dandy, right?

It most likely wasn't sarin, but rather chlorine gas, but let the MSM tell you what it was.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

If it was sarin gas those first responders would be dead....

Just one of the many inconsistencies w this whole thing ....

Lot of tough internet talk going on here , but there's no denying this doesn't add up, and we don't need to be making rash decisions like this when our military is already spread so thin and war weary after 16 years of constant battle ...

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Still haven't seen one person answer the question.

When it's in the interest for the 'rebels' to do this, why would Assad, literally, give up winning for a defeat?

Also, why on the clean-up operation is no one wearing protective gear? None at all, what's with that?

Also answer why would Assad invite, in fact I DEFY you to give me a reason WHY Assad would launch a Sarin gas attack on the people when he's winning the war!

Stop reacting emotionally and start using your reason, use your logic. We know something bad has happened, who did it, and why!

No one's answering this, they're just throwing conjecture around.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

The Sarin Gas attack in Japan...You can google pics and all...show differently.

Lot of tough internet talk going on here , but there's no denying this doesn't add up, and we don't need to be making rash decisions like this when our military is already spread so thin and war weary after 16 years of constant battle ...

I think this strike was nonsense posing..

I think Trump is dangerously stupid..

I also am near certain that Assad gassed civilians..again.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I never thought I'd say this, but thankfully Trump cannot just decide to just push the red button. Lots of checks in place unless the country is under attack.

I never thought Trump would approve such a rash decision as this.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Might not be so flippant if US aircraft start getting shot down

A coward dies a thousand deaths; a brave man, only one.

You speak out of fear. I know; I felt that slime-mucked demon last night. I won't be listening to it again.

TheRedneck

link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Asked it over and over myself, no one will...

The irony is trump supporters buying all this hook line and sinker after spending the whole last election cycle and the whole first part of Trumps presidency telling us how the Msm and intelligence in DC spreads fake news and lies....

Now all of the sudden we better believe everything that's coming out of both of them

link   
meet Abu Ivanka al-Amriki

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
59 missiles?
That must mean there were 59 targets?

But, not every missile made it to their targets?

I heard on Radio News reports that 'up to 60' Tomahawks were launched from 2 different war-ships...

but only 28 missile hits were confirmed ....

I also wondered IF anti-missile-missiles were a factor

? did explosions not happen, were cruise missiles shot down..... why 28 hits from 59 missiles launched

what if there are delayed fuses (can a warhead be timed to detonate a week later than when it strikes the target ?

with that delayed fuse capability...

the USA can be sending a message to North Korea that an huge volley of cruise missiles (like-in--Syria)
Can happen to North Korea too, but with a few hidden mini-nukes in the warheads with a remote timer fuse

--- so as to prevent the NK clean-up crews from clearing up the targeted NK weapons facilities... under threat of setting off the mini-nukes that were buried into the ground at impact...
edit on th30149158095807022017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

WikiLeaks Reveals How the US Aggressively Pursued Regime Change in Syria, Igniting a Bloodbath

Knowing that the US never really abandoned a regime-change policy in Syria informs our understanding of the question of US military intervention in Syria today. It shows us that the US is not an innocent victim of circumstance, having to consider the use of force because diplomacy has been exhausted; rather, the US faces a situation that it helped create, by pursuing regime change for years and never fully switching to diplomacy.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Might not be so flippant if US aircraft start getting shot down

A coward dies a thousand deaths; a brave man, only one.

You speak out of fear. I know; I felt that slime-mucked demon last night. I won't be listening to it again.

TheRedneck

Yeah don't presume to know what I speak out of, you'd be wrong.

Keyboard warriors

I speak out of maintaining measured , well thought out responses , over knee jerk reactions and bravado
edit on 4/7/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Just one of the many inconsistencies w this whole thing ....

"oddnutz" shared it on the false flag thread, but you can find more just by googling.

Japan Sarin Gas responders...No one died helping victims

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: burgerbuddy

And Russia's defense ministry is reporting only 23 reached their target, so much for our super duper weapons.

MOSCOW, April 7. /TASS/. Only 23 out of 59 cruise missiles fired from US warships at a Syrian air base hit the target, according to Russia’s data recording equipment, Defense Ministry spokesman Major-General Igor Konashenkov said on Friday.

Russian Defense Ministry says only 23 Tomahawk missiles hit targeted Syrian air base

American weapons are old and ineffective, which is why the US is no longer the military force it once was. Russia and China lead the way in technology for weapons. If it ever comes to a fight with Russia over Syria, the US airforce would be shot to pieces inside a week.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

a reply to: Joneselius

Asked it over and over myself, no one will...

The irony is trump supporters buying all this hook line and sinker after spending the whole last election cycle and the whole first part of Trumps presidency telling us how the Msm and intelligence in DC spreads fake news and lies....

Now all of the sudden we better believe everything that's coming out of both of them

You're wrong, most Trump supporters i speak to think this was some form of false flag and Trump just baited into an attack.

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join