It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US launches Tomahawks on Syrian airbases

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Assad did it because he thought he could. He wants to squash the rebels.

He believed that Russia and the US are on his side, because they want his help against ISIS, so he did not think that the US or Russia would retaliate, and that no other country would because they would not confront the US or Russia.

He underestimated Trump.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Then we know some contractors are selling us crap weaponry. Better to know now than in the middle of a full-blown war.

Suspended a memorandum? Oh, the horror! Puh-leeze...

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
a reply to: DBCowboy

With all of those images of dead children all over the place, and the Media scrutinizing Trump at every turn...he kind of had too didn't he? Once again, Trump is damned is he does, and damned if he doesn't. If he launches Missile's...he's a war monger, and the media will say NOTHING about him protecting women and children, but if he doesn't do anything at all...then they will say Trump hates women and children and wants them dead. Sounds like another false flag by the Liberal, ass kissing CIA to me.

Trump should of conducted a throrough investigation and presented proof it was Assad then bombed him.

Though I dont see the point. Why are chemical weapons any worse than conventional bombs as dead is still dead.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

That makes no sense....he was already winning #1

2. He was already wise to the reaction by the US and the international community the last time he was accused of using chemical weapons on his people....

Again it doesn't compute.....

But some of you are apparently hell bent on framing this guy up w this regardless of not all the facts being in

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Cant build the wall.
America is not great.
Cant stop muslim coming in.
Cant get rid or obama care.
Cant do that and no to most, infact all election promises to hill billies

What you do.. back to terrorism . At least it will keep the hill billy supporters happy.

bloody disgusting.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Syria will be given a bunch of S-400 platforms because of this. Those things are pretty impressive. Any US jet comes within range of one (the range is pretty large) it's gonna have a bad day.

If Russia has perfected the S-500 enough for combat readiness, it's game over for any stealth crafts. Yea that is just a russian claim, but i don't ever for one second discredit Russian missile and radar tech. It is top notch.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
This moron going to kill us all...

If he didn't strike, the media would have plastered him as a monster for not going to the aid of women and children. Hillary would have attacked them too, but she would have done it with Nukes instead I bet.

Hillary Clinton calls for bombing Syrian Airfield's
edit on 7-4-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Then we know some contractors are selling us crap weaponry. Better to know now than in the middle of a full-blown war.

TheRedneck

Might not be so flippant if US aircraft start getting shot down

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I just heard some Schmuck on NPR say that the reason Trump struck Syria is because he's under investigation for Russian collusion, that this attack makes it look like he's willing to strike a Russian ally, but that the whole thing was coordinated by Russia.

SMH

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Well atleast one thing is for certain, people won't ever question Trumps boldness, but is that good or bad? Who knows. He definitely means what he says and if he ever says he'll do something, you can bet he will..

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

With all of those images of dead children all over the place, and the Media scrutinizing Trump at every turn...he kind of had too didn't he? Once again, Trump is damned is he does, and damned if he doesn't. If he launches Missile's...he's a war monger, and the media will say NOTHING about him protecting women and children, but if he doesn't do anything at all...then they will say Trump hates women and children and wants them dead. Sounds like another false flag by the Liberal, ass kissing CIA to me.

Trump should of conducted a throrough investigation and presented proof it was Assad then bombed him.

Though I dont see the point. Why are chemical weapons any worse than conventional bombs as dead is still dead.

Who says he didn't?

There is information that we in the public are not privy to, and things that even the media doesn't get. It's likely that the CIA informed Trump of who did what...although, the CIA was probably behind it all. So, whether they lied to him or not, I am sure that he did research before just lobbing missiles out of anger (that media is a pretty powerful brain-washing propaganda machine isn't it?)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
59 missiles?
That must mean there were 59 targets?

But, not every missile made it to their targets?

It seems odd that russia would say ok to an airstrike, but shoot down a number of missiles in the process?

It's odd having shoes worn on the other foot simultaneously?

The thing about having a shoe on the other foot...
Let's have empathy for those who are getting bombed to smithereens...

Pipelines baby, don't disregard the pipelines?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Or his knee jerk reaction to hit the "launch" button

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
This moron going to kill us all...

If he didn't strike, the media would have plastered him as a monster for not going to the aid of women and children. Hillary would have attacked them too, but she would have done it with Nukes instead.

Thats stupidest comment so far i seen in ats.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

It's the tomahawk cruise missile systems, you know the things we used in desert storm, you know in 1990.

You say that, but it's not a memorandum like others. It's one that guarantees Russia will give advance notice and not engage. Same with Syria. If Russia breaks it, so does Syria. Russia will definitely give Syria more S-400's.

It's a serious matter whether you want to brush it off or not.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Fox is reporting a Russian Warship is approaching area where 2 Navy Destroyers launched missiles.

link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Who says he didn't?

There is information that we in the public are not privy to, and things that even the media doesn't get. It's likely that the CIA informed Trump of who did what...although, the CIA was probably behind it all. So, whether they lied to him or not, I am sure that he did research before just lobbing missiles out of anger (that media is a pretty powerful brain-washing propaganda machine isn't it?)

2 days is not enough time for a investigation.

And after the lies our governments have peddled us these past years forgive me for not trusting the government one #ing Iota.
They need to present the public with evidence before I ever support them. I will NEVER take the governments word for anything.

link   
a reply to: Indigo5
Give me access to the resources and funds that the CIA agents working in the field have at their disposal - and I'll go fetch you some equally appalling reports that can't be confirmed/unnamed sources, video interviews with "victims" you can't identify or see, along with some heart breaking and gut wrenching pictures of victims that could have (more likely) been put in that situation by any number of rebel/terrorist perpetrators in the region - all to prove that XYZ (take your pick) is committing atrocities.

I'm sorry - but I live in a world where I know just how easy it is for this sort of stuff to be made up and sold to the masses as gospel. I'm all the more skeptical of the ones that use the most vivid descriptions and pictures - trying to tug at the emotions as much as humanly possible. Just wreaks of an agenda - trying to draw a specific response from viewers - an emotional knee-jerk response, which has once again demonstrated to be quite effective even in this last installment.

I'm not buying it.
edit on 7/4/17 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/4/17 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

No, not the same.

These TLAMs are different.

You really do need to look things up before tossing things like that out.

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join