It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good bye, England, as you slip under the waves of Islam

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Agreed.
Gangs inspired by profit are simply illegal businesses. Pay on time as agreed and no problem.
Gangs inspired by religious ideology though, not so much if the particular cult wishes death for those who do not believe in their cause.
Yep, give me scouse dealers over Islamic extremists any day lol.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

So you have had conversations and dealings with devout Muslims or just basing your opinion and what you read and see in the clearly biased media?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I've had plenty of conversations with non extremist Muslims, why do you ask? All decent people.
This thread is about extremist Islam obviously, you know, those who bomb, behead and drive over non believers.

You compared trading criminal gangs who are profit driven to gangs driven by religious ideology.
I said I'd prefer to deal with the profit driven gangs.
Which bit of that can you possibly take issue with?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

How many "gangs" of extremist Muslims have you come across?

Yet to see one myself and i live and work in London.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Thankfully none, but as you agreed yourself, they of course exist.
This is what the thread is discussing...killings by extremist islamists.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

I've had plenty of conversations with non extremist Muslims, why do you ask? All decent people.
This thread is about extremist Islam obviously, you know, those who bomb, behead and drive over non believers.

You compared trading criminal gangs who are profit driven to gangs driven by religious ideology.
I said I'd prefer to deal with the profit driven gangs.
Which bit of that can you possibly take issue with?

The thread is about the degeneration of British culture as a result of "waves of Islam". Bar a few isolated incidents i would suggest the Muslim community of Britain are one of the most hard working, sincere and friendly communities.

Back on topic shall we rather than stereotyping people based purely on our indoctrinated nonsense, regurgitating right wing BS
edit on 7/4/17 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Thankfully none, but as you agreed yourself, they of course exist.
This is what the thread is discussing...killings by extremist islamists.

Is it really, or like any other thread mentioning Islam has it been hijacked and derailed onto that topic?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Are you claiming I am stereotyping people?
Please directly quote me if you are, I'm happy to engage such an argument.

Oh and let's leave the mods to decide what is off topic rather than attempting back seat admin roles.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

How is it derailment?
You agreed that Islamic extremism is a thing.
Why do you appear reluctant to address it in discussion?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Are you claiming I am stereotyping people?
Please directly quote me if you are, I'm happy to engage such an argument.

Oh and let's leave the mods to decide what is off topic rather than attempting back seat admin roles.

Why don't you go back and read the original post and the thread of the title.

I'm willing to discuss this topic but not start attacking or defending terrorist atrocities, their meaning, reasoning or justification on either side of this war.

Hiding behind religious or political ideology to justify killing is ridiculous and equally shameful.

I'm of the opinion Muslims in general should have the same rights and religious freedoms as any other citizen of this country regardless of the actions of a tiny minority within their community.

How can you have a multicultural utopia unless it is fully inclusive?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I absolutely agree on rights for all, but you went down the road of the current flow of the conversation. I merely continue to reply to your comments.

If extremist Islam is causing problems in a few key areas or cities in the UK then it is a specific problem worthy of discussion in this relevant thread.
Do you disagree?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I absolutely agree on rights for all, but you went down the road of the current flow of the conversation. I merely continue to reply to your comments.

If extremist Islam is causing problems in a few key areas or cities in the UK then it is a specific problem worthy of discussion in this relevant thread.
Do you disagree?

There have been very few isolated incidents of Muslim extremist activities in the UK causing loss of life regardless of the inflated media coverage and vilification of their religion and culture.
edit on 7/4/17 by Grenade because: spelling

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

How many deaths do you deem the benchmark for drawing an opinion that a particular social demographic has a problem worthy of discussion?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

How many deaths do you deem the benchmark for drawing an opinion that a particular social demographic has a problem worthy of discussion?

Comparatively western society does more harm to Islam than the other way around. So i see it as highly hypocritical to focus on the flaws of one side of the argument without considering the other side of the coin.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22106grenade[/post]

I agree of course that governments and western nation states have blood on their hands.
My MP hates me as a thorn in his social media side when votes are debated in parliament.
Islam has issues worthy of discussion though, and such discussion is pertinent in this thread.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Wolfenz

Christians matured up a bit from then ,

i disagree - christianity has lost its absolute power over nations states

Right as the Nation's had matured up a bit too , when they came to realize
and came to their senses , about the Bible

but it still continues in the Bible Belt of America [ most of the red states ]

Those States Still to this day , refuse to let you to become a High Political official if your Atheist

but im not talking about power , yet some of the Red States , seems too me, want to blend

Church and State. alll together. the Radicals, the baptist the Evangelist ,

watch a Movie Documentary called : Jesus Camp

Jesus Camp Trailer

Bill Maher Discussion about Jesus Camp

So : as you said i disagree - christianity has lost its absolute power over nations states

Only the Serious Common Sense Critical Thinkers , they are loosing

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

a reply to: [post=22106grenade[/post]

I agree of course that governments and western nation states have blood on their hands.
My MP hates me as a thorn in his social media side when votes are debated in parliament.
Islam has issues worthy of discussion though, and such discussion is pertinent in this thread.

Millions of deaths compared to maybe 100 or so in the last 10 years yet the media would suggest we are the ones in danger.

It's the same with Israel and Palestine, the only time you ever hear the issue raised or debated is when a jew dies on Israeli soil so they can justify indiscriminate bombing and denial of basic human rights.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I've noticed Trump is more god-speak now he's president lol

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Nothing to see here then?
Keep calm and move along lol
...I'm crashing

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

That's actually quite a pathetic post. The graphic is ridiculous - of course, no non-muslim has ever raped, committed child abuse, oppressed women or took hostages have they? Immature crap.

FGM isn't directly attributed to any religion - did you even know that? Would you rather think it must be something to do with Islam and kept yourself selectively blind/deaf to the reality? Likewise, honour killings aren't restricted by religion, ffs, did you come up with that graphic? Do any research first?

Some of the actions on the graphic may describe actions taken by a violent (psychotic?) fundamentalist terrorist. They do not represent the majority, stop being such a dick by implying they do.

Pathetic Post ? The Meme is ridiculous ?
I think its spot on According to what happened in Europe and in the Mideastern countries

you must be a special kind of stupid , or I must hit a Nerve ?

ahh I think ive mentioned that Christianity had done so,

during the Dark ages and inquisition era
but im talking about 400 years ago .
have you missed that part apparently you have LOLL

yet Islamic Worship still continues , while Christianity has not

well ....... ahhh just that tinsy bit where Catholic Priest Molested Alter Boys.

and the most horrid of the Dark Past of America Slavery ,Antebellum Era
or the KKK Torture of the Black race & Lynching from the Deep old South [ Strange Fruit )
but that not actually just Plain Ol, Religion , it was just because they were a Black Race ,
not their religious Status.

wow !!

Likewise, honour killings aren't restricted by religion, ffs, did you come up with that graphic? Do any research first?

Ha!

Honor Killing i can show you a lot of them Unfortunatly Im not Allowed too post that , for good reasons

ATS Policy.

but LOL ,

Here some Articles to read :

Honor killing in America: DOJ report says growing problem is hidden in stats
www.foxnews.com...

'Honor killings': 5 things to know
www.usatoday.com...

( good Old Wiki )

Honor killing in the United States
en.wikipedia.org...

AND:

What Shocked me and I had never forgotten :

Upstate TV Exec Gets 25 Years To Life For Beheading Wife
March 9, 2011 5:18 PM By Maurice DuBois
newyork.cbslocal.com...

it still a debate if it was a Honor Killing , but it shows the signs

I got the meme /pic aka to you : Graphic are you in some isolated Country ?

from some European Site : talking about Norway and Germany France
of all the crap that is going on with Muslim Refugees :
Apparently they cant adapt to Western civilian life

ohh yeah like this one too :

Apparently you haven't Researched

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join