It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good bye, England, as you slip under the waves of Islam

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

all I can take from this picture is that white people in Manchester dont breed as much as they used to!
or that the white people that made up that old picture from the 50's moved out of the inner areas of manchester to more affluent areas ?

thats all just speculation of course

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

No, not really, it's just anything that a Muslim does that is found unacceptable is blamed on the religion whereas if the people committing the bad thing is not Muslim it's currently blamed more on a political ideology or something else.

ok then

what does Muslims offer in their Religion

but you will say Christians are Just as bad !

Yeah during the dark Ages and Inquisition 400 years ago .
during that era

( see some more )
inquisition-art.net
www.inquisition-art.net...

, Islam/Muslim were doing the same thing then
as they are today

Christians matured up a bit from then ,

edit on 32017WednesdayfAmerica/Chicago494 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
And those "bigoted" "racist" "right-winger" "neocon" "insert liberal label here" conservatives have been saying this for years. I said years ago when the refugee issue started becoming a problem that in a cultural war between progressives and islam that islam would win. The anti-Christian left think they are winning by using multiculturalism to get rid of everything Christian and European from the world. They are only sealing their own doom. Christians are in fact one if not the most tolerant faiths in the world, and only in the freedom of Christianity and European culture will you find atheists hiding behind our tolerance like a shield. Take away the shield and you will find just how bigoted, racist, and extremist the real world actually is.

You won't find liberals or atheists in muslim countries. They get stoned, or dissolved in acid, or burned alive, or blown up to make a statement to all the other heathens.

You won't find them in Africa. You adopt the chosen faith and way of life of the local tribal warlord, or you get hacked to pieces with a machete.

You won't find them in China. You adopt the state-sponsored religion and way of life or you're a terrorist. Terrorists are made to disappear.

Multiculturalism is suicide. It is inevitably replaced by more a aggressive culture.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I wouldn't worry too much, the educational system in England is pretty good, so one/two generations in the future these mosques will also see decreasing numbers in attendance and then the buildings will be turned into libraries, restaurants, clubs...

You mean it is going to go away like this?

edit on 5-4-2017 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz

Yeah. Now they blow you up with a video game when you worship the wrong religion.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

i disagree - christianity has lost its absolute power over nations states

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
That is one possible interpretation. Comparison pictures on their own don't usually prove one thing or another without some correlating evidence.

a reply to: sapien82

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
There's a prophecy from fellow that called himself the black spider; that predicted what the title suggests.

I'm not a prophecy sort; seeing how given enough time and human nature wallowing in greed, hate, and ignorance such things become an inevitability... that's just how it is coupled with the law of impermanence; when groups try to make an ideal(unattainable) a permanent reality.

Such a thing can occur individually it is called freedom from such things as ideals and ideology in unattached awareness, simply being. Ideals just complicate things...

While what may tasted good on the tongue? The stomach may later disagree... in the same manner what tastes good in the ear? Not everyone has a stomach for.

Even if the entire world was to be taken over by one ideology even in agreement of all of those involved... over time it will change. That is nature itself, the earth changes position, the moon changes position the sun changes position every atom constantly moving changing position.

When at one with change and being a force of change then one is always in the nature state even if just sitting there not saying a word not thinking a thing... in such a manner one is matter and yet void at the same time.

Can a whole group do such a thing at once? Sure but can all of life do such a thing at once? Only when oneself is... one single grasping at any concept it comes undone but yet has never been apart.

So it is what it is, knowing the effect can become end to a cause... intent always has a cause in mind. In such a manner formation takes place... created first in thought then later in reality.

Not what one expected? Maybe one has assumed too much. Rarely does intent or karma balance out where all past rides right over present to form a future stop and then come back only to have nothing to meet in resistance... no where to go? What can such energy do? Go back to the home in which it was first created to begin with, because that home was never you to begin with.

Why make it something else... without thought? Where does formation even dwell? In the form itself... leave it there.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: teapot
Perhaps those people casting their disapproving eyes at your attire, (the girl, maybe the whole family, I did not notice) at me eating my breakfast, believe their disapproval will change us, cause us to abandon our traditions, our values. Perhaps they think we should all be more like them.

If they wanted the world around them to be the same as them, they should

have stayed where they were.

Don't like our values and traditions ......DON'T come!!

Like the old adage - *when in Rome* .....Simples .....

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5
a reply to: skalla

I obviously did not understand your post because it made NO SENSE.

Apologies, i shall write for a toddler's level of compehension for you in future.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans
They are only sealing their own doom. Christians are in fact one if not the most tolerant faiths in the world, and only in the freedom of Christianity and European culture will you find atheists hiding behind our tolerance like a shield. Take away the shield and you will find just how bigoted, racist, and extremist the real world actually is.

are you saying atheists , agnostics and people of other faiths only exist in europe because of some faith shield that christians are using to protect us against the evil of the caliphate

as in those groups only exist under the protection of christianity and because christianity currently tolerates islam in europe otherwise if christians werent tolerating islam then we'd be on the chopping block ?

or did I not catch the drift

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

That's actually quite a pathetic post. The graphic is ridiculous - of course, no non-muslim has ever raped, committed child abuse, oppressed women or took hostages have they? Immature crap.

FGM isn't directly attributed to any religion - did you even know that? Would you rather think it must be something to do with Islam and kept yourself selectively blind/deaf to the reality? Likewise, honour killings aren't restricted by religion, ffs, did you come up with that graphic? Do any research first?

Some of the actions on the graphic may describe actions taken by a violent (psychotic?) fundamentalist terrorist. They do not represent the majority, stop being such a dick by implying they do.
edit on 6-4-2017 by uncommitted because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Apparently we atheists can't look out for ourselves.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

yeh leave it to the christians who slaughtered the heathen atheists and agnostics , but have now discovered their true christianity and good will and now protect us from non tolerant religions

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Lol, the handful of pensioners shuffling out of the Anglican church in my street every Sunday don't look much use as security.
I guess I'm screwed when the Muslim hoards start their final assault.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
heh jesus saves "atheists and agnostics " with his kung fu grip

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Surely Jesus would use magic and miracle super powers, or do they not happen anymore since the digital revolution?
#, we're doomed I tell thee!!!
edit on 6.4.2017 by grainofsand because: typo

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

nah im sure jesus just uses the power of love to defeat his enemies , its his dad that does all the smiting
edit on 7-4-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Yeah his dad is badass, I can see why the Christians, Jews, and Muslims all follow him.
...he's gotta be the alpha daddy god these days.
Thor? Meh, he was an entry level god wanna be!

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I am Scottish however live in London. I can confirm that London has a huge Muslim population and the City itself is a perfect example of a modern multicultural Britain.

I am white which when working in some areas makes me in the obvious minority however the Muslims are by far the most friendly and interesting of the people i meet. Whites and blacks by far have more racist undertones and by a country mile the white population are the least engaging and most hostile.

So rather than read an article and making decisions about their masterful plan to take over the country why don't you actually say hello and make your own decisions regarding Muslims?

Black culture, music and attitudes has a huge impact on white christian youths due to its prevalence in the media and is more of a danger to the children of Britain than Muslims who are treated like dirt in our media.

Poor white kids in Britain want to be JayZ not Abu Hamza, not sure who i view as more dangerous to our morality and culture. When we call our woman whores, covet money over all else and popularise the image of violence being acceptable is it really the nation of Islam to blame?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join