It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No way it is coincidence that morality is not taught in schools, Universities

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
How can the military industry flourish with an offensive agenda if they had morals? How could all the satanic / blackmail / pedophilia networks continue to grow and hold their positions of power with morals?

In looking at the legacy Obama left in the Middle East and his support for the Islamic extremist of Saudi Arabia and others, slavery in many forms is still alive, doing well and is international. The attack on morals is needed to keep the policies on slavery alive.

It's great to see you found some with all this spiritual warfare going on, well done.

How can fake news sites keep pushing garbage like satanic cults that have never ever existed??

How can they think it is ok to randomly accuse people of child rape with no more evidence than an article from a conspiracy site??

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LesterJust

Really. That's awesome What about others. Are you as confident in their moral compas

My sisters turned out ok as did my kids , whats that telling you . And not a degree between us .

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I would refer back to yesterdays thread ..... www.abovetopsecret.com...

In this convoluted society where everything seems in chaos, It appears that morals are from a bygone era for over half the population...... and even more than half in some countries.

And poverty presents another stumbling block to moral behavior.
edit on 2-4-2017 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Yeah mate, you are way off the mark here.

You claim that morals aren't being taught in school, and this makes people more controllable...

Surely, morals supported and pushed by the government and bankers(??) would be taught in school?

edit on 2/4/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesterJust
a reply to: one4all

Hell

Maybe I should write a book, but honestly what good will it do

Without affording expensive marketing agency, how man readers would be interested

Books without body counts. Not interesting to the masses

Well why dont you do some digging into the timeline and chronology of the global information suppression which has been handicapping humanity for Epochs........remember that art and music and publishing houses and other mass media conduits evidence the tangible history.Then write a book,then self-publish,then begin giving the book away and placing copies where kids can find them.Make sure you add lots of interesting visuals to keep kids interested.

It is pretty easy to document this global humanitarian suppression.If you know what to look for and if you already accept you were taught lies through every step of your life and education.

I learned what you learned in grade school when I tried showing all my classmates how easy it was to pass tests by reverse extrapolating very single answer from within the verbage and context of the questions themselves..........the only subject this doesnt work reliably in without a lot of legwork is math because math is nearly all OVERT LIES.....most other subjects always control kernels of truth to build upon....math is pure BS.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesterJust
You wanna conspiracy, you better be seated for this one.

Tell the truth
Be kind to others
Obey laws
Question unjust laws
Help others if you can
Don't let yourself be used by unscrupulous
Uphold justice
Uphold truth as personal duty
Maintain healthy body

And lets face it, this would naturally lead to :

Measure your leaders and government by the above list.

Oh, now you see why schools don't teach morality.

I broadly agree with what you say regarding morality. When it is taught, it's usually within the framework of some kind of religious education.

The trouble is, with any set of moral codes, they are quite personal, aren't they?

For instance, here's a few "rules of life" or moral code from one of Sonny Barger's books.

Independence
Customize Yourself; Originals Don't Come Off an Assembly Line
Toughness
Temper the Steel to Forge a Strong Blade
Fairness
Treat Me Good, I'll Treat You Better; Treat Me Bad, I'll Treat You Worse

As for maintaining a healthy body, sometimes to achieve a healthy mind, you have to risk the body a little, whether that means having that extra beer, doing a sport that some consider dangerous or whatever. No point wrapping yourself in sterile cotton wool, that ain't living.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

And here is me thinking morals were taught at home .

got mine from the bible

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

got mine from the bible

Gotcha , the thou shalt not thingys .

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

We see how that's working out in chiraq and other liberal paradises.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Isn't that what parents are for?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
My parents taught me right from wrong, so, by the time I got to school, I knew the difference.
Sorry Op, that you and the others you are shaming did not have that.

It is a shame.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

It's actually a huge problem in liberal states. They want the school (controlled by the government) to teach right and wrong and remove that ability from the parents.

It's sad we live in a world where people think this is not the parents job.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

got mine from the bible

Weird that some don't need that to be good.

Makes me wonder what is wrong with those who do...

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

"Good" is relative. At one time it was "good" for grown men to have sex with boys. If we decide by majority what is "good" then slavery was good.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Because morality is such a gray area and incredibly subjective.

edit on 2-4-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

being sarcastic man
religion is cancer

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The obvious reason? Public schools and universities are based in ethics and open their arms far and wide no matter what moral ideology a student may have as a background.

Want a school or college with a specific moral ideology; that's what the private ones are for.

There has been a collusion to mix up morals and ethics for a very long time in political agendas in influence of large groups through lobbies and electing such that hold certain personal moral bias for aiding those group specific agendas.

If one thinks moral and ethics are the same thing; they are not. Morals will say that a man has a right to tell or dictate what a woman can and cannot do with her body ie abortion. Ethics say no one has any right to govern another's body.

The run around to do so gets called public health and public safety such a thing restricts autonomy and personal rights and freedoms and does not work to protect them... in such a manner all ideas of freedom of consent get removed.

When such a thing as consent gets removed in some moral ideology it becomes one of control authoritarian and moves on into the extreme of totalitarian.

In such a manner politics ceases to govern to be a voice and will of the people and into one of rule and ownership... a master/servant/slave relationship.

Wherein does freedom lay when such a poison takes a firm route and hold on a system? In ethics, although one may declare such and such and such morals is good for a society and come up with all sorts of proofs it eventually turns into a situation of death by a 1000 cuts.

Ethics can separate what is in the middle of all morals held by a public, in health and safety without going to extremes or becoming biased in doing so in favoritism. By rule of common law to all of them and what the majority of the public actually wants by a non corrupt political process and single voice as an elected official in representing that, over any personal ones... otherwise it becomes self serving and a position to pander to those biases into one of corruption and extremes that serves agendas and not the people in secular ethics of such a position and the power it holds as one of that of even greater responsibility than any single individual or group.

Morals will try to govern personal freedoms and rights of individuals without consent as a nanny state and then inch by inch erode every single freedom into one of authoritarian control and then an absolute dictatorship having taken over as majority rule.

Ethics is the gate open between public and private... and not a fence to keep anyone in or out based on any sort of moral, cultural, belief.

Murder and theft, are universal in unacceptable behavior for a society... blurring lines what occurs? Everything else gets correlation and statistics of a cause and effect as an excuse to moral or nanny every other freedom including one's own autonomy even down to freedom of movement.

An example getting pulled over by the police; it is commonly asked: Where are you going or coming from? None of your god damned business. It is constitutionally illegal for them to ask such questions, detain you for over 30 minutes without being placed under arrest... that does not stop them from overriding those laws... Why? They feel they have the authority to overstep those bounds.

You always have the right to remain silent... whether reminded of it or not.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

They are, but shouldn't they be reinforced in school too?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I guess my dictionary must be confused them. Every time I look up ethics, it uses morals as part of the definition.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
how does that saying go??
"everything I needed to know I learned in kindergarten"?
don't know who said it, maybe it was a title of a book, whatever..
but, it seems that if you haven't learned many of these things by the time you are entering first grade, you either had bad parents and crappy kindergarten teachers, or you just don't have much when it comes to empathy!
you spend the rest of your time on this earth learning the justifications for ignoring those lessons you learned at that young age.
edit on 2-4-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join