It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Publishes 9-11 Pentagon Attack Photos on 3-23-17... With Faces Blacked Out

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: Wolfenz

Yeah...really cannot imagine why anyone would need debris clearing tools at that moment.......

LOL

kinda satire there,

yeah for a inspection , clearly this is a after photo ,
why make it bigger ?

yet no shots or any other photos until after the Clearing of Debris , LOL

but hey if it not the plane itself the Turbine engine Pieace could of caused the Hole
but the Turbine would of been Mangled so badly it would be unreconisable I would think .

Before ?

After ?

and a FBI Agent joting down something down on a clipboard.

edit on 52017FridayfAmerica/Chicago389 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

They really did not make the hole any bigger. And he probably stepped out of the interior so he had better light. The hole itself, was the result of the nose gear assembly/cockpit avionics bay remains punching through.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

a reply to: Shangralah

Or...it was focused on the helipad in front of it...instead of at the impact area.

Well then, why not release the footage? Also, if it did capture anything relevant to the impact, why not release the footage?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You are assuming the camera was even on, or even set to record. And, if it was on, and hooked to a recorder, but showed nothing what would be the purpose?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

You are assuming the camera was even on, or even set to record. And, if it was on, and hooked to a recorder, but showed nothing what would be the purpose?

The purpose is to lay to rest what that camera captured.

Yeah, I do believe it was on....especially given the events earlier that morning.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

It sure in the hell was wasn't functioning after the impact. Networking/security systems were knocked out.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

Doesnt mean Much , other than , the Big Possiblity making the hole a lot Bigger then it really was

or cutting and knocking down debris that is not considered important or already been documented and interferes with getting to other evidence.

but i guess that doesn't mean much, hunh?

i guess his clip board has the instructions on where to make the hole bigger and he is checking it off the list.

woah thats funny !

cutting or Knocking down that is not inportant ? what Purpose ?
other then interferance of getting futher too more evidance of the damage and plane and victims itself
i still dont see the reason why, see the before and after shot. ive posted it the close i can find for exit hole shot
it it was punched out from the impact was it a piece of the plane that caused it ? or a P 700 Russian Anti-Ship Missle
acting like a Bunker Buster ?

Question could Airline Plane Debris been Staged within the Building , ?

as We All have not seen much of the Debris of the Plane ,
just pieces of a landing gear medium Pieces of the Fuselage and a landing gear Wheel Rim and a Turbine section

where is the charred bodies , Airliner Seats, Luggage, Cargo,
WING'S , Control Room, Tail Section , the rest of the Engine
you Know , what is common knowledge to a Regular Civilian?
where in the HELL!! are those Photos ??

I must of missed them, or are they under lock n key by the FBI ?

they must of been vaporized or down to tiny pieces, like The World Trade Towers
Debris.

Knocking down Debris i do see it would mach much of a difference
the Hole would still be big enough to get through , even with the pile of debris.

interesting LOL Funny

Slow Speed or Fast Speed crash
on the Many Pieces un charred what was found at the pentagon

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

It sure in the hell was wasn't functioning after the impact. Networking/security systems were knocked out.

Fabulous. I'd still like to see what it captured up until the moment of impact.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

You are kidding right? "Traced the piece of debris to a crash in Columbia..". So, a guy who had nothing to do with the clean up at the Pentagon, and probably nothing to do with the crash in Columbia, says, Oh,yeah that piece at the Pentagon actually was from a crash in 1995 in Columbia...and you BUY that???

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

And when they say...there was nothing useful..then what? Because, the most likely scenario...IF the camera was on...was that the tape was examined, nothing useful was found and then the tape was reused.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin

Well there's ALOT of blood and flesh all over the ground, sledge hammers are used to make big things into small things, probably to make it easier to lift to recover pieces of people... God rest their souls.

And where are those Photos of those Fleshly Crispy Charred Bodies ?

we all here on ATS would Love To Know.

you would think at least some bones would be left!

yet a Soviet Astronaught Charred remains made it Back to Earth from Reentery

[SNIP]

you think of all those Bodies from the Airliner
at lease some parts of them would be left.
to find.

well here are some ive found in the court case against

United States v. Zacarias Moussaoui
Criminal No. 01-455-A

from
kinda graphic

P200042 Photograph of a body part found inside the Pentagon after Flight 77 crashed into the building [Viewer discretion is advised]
www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

P200045 Photograph of a body found inside the Pentagon after Flight 77 crashed into the building [Viewer discretion is advised]
www.vaed.uscourts.gov...
[SNIP]

P200047 Photograph of bodies found inside the Pentagon after Flight 77 crashed into the building [Viewer discretion is advised]
www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

[SNIP]

P200048 Photograph of a body found inside the Pentagon after Flight 77 crashed into the building [Viewer discretion is advised]
www.vaed.uscourts.gov...
[SNIP]

well some bodies i guess if its from the Pentagon,

came from the site

United States District Court Eastern District of Virginia
www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

The following web pages link to all 1,202 exhibits admitted into evidence during the trial of U.S. v. Moussaoui, with the exception of seven that are classified or otherwise remain under seal. This is the first criminal case for which a federal court has provided access to all exhibits online. The exhibits were posted on July 31, 2006. Many of these exhibits are extremely large files; to view them, a broadband Internet connection is strongly recommended.

Just to Note:

are these charred bodies from the Airliner 77 or are they from the Workers from the Pentagon ?

edit on 52017FridayfAmerica/Chicago389 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/31/2017 by kosmicjack because: removed graphic pics inviolation of T^C

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

You are kidding right? "Traced the piece of debris to a crash in Columbia..". So, a guy who had nothing to do with the clean up at the Pentagon, and probably nothing to do with the crash in Columbia, says, Oh,yeah that piece at the Pentagon actually was from a crash in 1995 in Columbia...and you BUY that???

well you did notice I said LOL funny Right?

a crazy claim from some reporter LOL.

so jumping conclusions again i see !

that the point when i said LOL Funny

I dont buy it ,

just random # people post on the Internet

you need to see the fine detail on what people say/write

wow,

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Plane crashes don't leave bodies, they leave pieces. Even a relatively low speed impact leaves few completely intact bodies. A high speed impact like this would leave very small pieces of remains.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

And when they say...there was nothing useful..then what? Because, the most likely scenario...IF the camera was on...was that the tape was examined, nothing useful was found and then the tape was reused.

film over 9/11 impact video footage???

I mean that literally sounds like the orders given by the conspirators

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Can we get some kind of censor over those pics. Im sorry, but I did not choose to see a dead body of someone burnt alive on 9/11.

I cant even examine the pic without getting sick to my stomach

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Plane crashes don't leave bodies, they leave pieces. Even a relatively low speed impact leaves few completely intact bodies. A high speed impact like this would leave very small pieces of remains.

So would you say the pics from the Moussaoui trial are clearly Pentagon staff ?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
So... According to the official story, isn't the area I circled in red where part of the plane supposedly poked through and made a hole? If so, how did that happen when there's no damage to the middle (green) section?

Ummmm, how does this happen?? How does the middle area seem unscathed, while the exterior and third wall inside seem damaged??? Did the FBI just make a big OOPS with this release? This is all odd, and the timing is very strange as well...

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Because the middle rings don't have a ground floor. As someone pointed out, count the window rows. The inner ring has 5, the rings in the middle have 4.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Some were probably passengers, the less intact ones, but the intact bodies were probably workers. Again plane crashes are random so it's possible there may have been a couple intact bodies of passengers, but 9 times out of 10 when they say bodies, at a crash, they mean body parts.
edit on 3/31/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Why should I have to take their word on that when they could just show the footage and let people see for themselves. Please.

When the prime suspect(s) are conducting the investigation, doing the blaming, and releasing evidence as they see fit...yeah, people will have a lot of reasonable doubt, from that alone.

If Jeffrey Dahmer investigated himself, cleared himself, and blamed *unknown* suspects instead, you really expect people to be convinced beyond a reasonable doubt?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join