It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Publishes 9-11 Pentagon Attack Photos on 3-23-17... With Faces Blacked Out

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I repeat: How many body parts per passenger were found at the Pentagon?

Any idea?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Any idea?

You are looking for a ridiculous statistic.

What column do you think that goes under in an investigation?

Again, no respect for the people that died that day.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Any idea?

To tell you the truth. That is at the discretion of surviving family members how they want their love ones remembered. I really don't care. Especially when human remains were released to family members for burial.
edit on 31-3-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Again....

How are the crashes comparable. Did the crashes happen at the same speed. Did they both hit objects head on. What was the fire damage as compared between the two. Did one pilot try to lessen the impact while the persons crashing flight 77 tried to maximize impact. Did wreckage from both flights end up encased in burning and collapsing buildings? Did both crashed airliners go through the same number of walls?

It's pretty ridiculous to think there is a natural law governing the number of human remains should be consistent between two separate crashes.

I would consider a human hair as a human remain. It's big enough to identify a person by DNA and where a person has been......

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Ah, that same tired tactic. It was disrespectful to investigate the crash of Flight 587 to the point of knowing how many body parts per passenger were recovered.

Got it.

The passengers of Flight 77 "deserved better" than that.

*eyeroll*
edit on 31-3-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Ah, that same tired tactic. It was disrespectful to investigate the crash of Flight 587 to the point of knowing how many body parts per passenger were recovered.

Got it.

The passengers of Flight 77 "deserved better" than that.

*eyeroll*

It's a stupid question.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Again....

How are the crashes comparable. Did the crashes happen at the same speed. Did they both hit objects head on. What was the fire damage as compared between the two. Did one pilot try to lessen the impact while the persons crashing flight 77 tried to maximize impact. Did wreckage from both flights end up encased in burning and collapsing buildings? Did both crashed airliners go through the same number of walls?

It's pretty ridiculous to think there is a natural law governing the number of human remains should be consistent between two separate crashes.

I would consider a human hair as a human remain. It's big enough to identify a person by DNA and where a person has been......

The paper I linked to was specific about the body parts.

i don't know how comparable the crashes were because only one was thoroughly investigated.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

According to you who obviously isn't interested in considering the evidence....or lack thereof.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
When Osama Bin Laden was caught/killed and his computer and documents confiscated, was there any indication WHY the Pentagon was chosen as a target for one of the planes?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

According to you who obviously isn't interested in considering the evidence....or lack thereof.

Plenty of evidence, truthers fail to see it.

Pointing out evidence leads to denial, there will never be anything that changes your mind, it's a cult.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

You don't have to do even rudimentary investigation to see that there is zero comparison. One broke up and spun into the ground, one was deliberately slammed into a building at high speed. The two have nothing in common, which means that they aren't going to have body parts in common either.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Plenty of reasonable doubt, too.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

You don't have to do even rudimentary investigation to see that there is zero comparison. One broke up and spun into the ground, one was deliberately slammed into a building at high speed. The two have nothing in common, which means that they aren't going to have body parts in common either.

So....how many body parts per passenger were found at the Pentagon?

Any idea?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Live close by the Pentagon. Best friends friend is a volunteer FF that was there picking up body parts. Just sayin

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Again....

The paper I linked to was specific about the body parts.

i don't know how comparable the crashes were because only one was thoroughly investigated.

The Pentagon was investigated. So you're back to it's all a lie?

Care to discredit the scores of persons giving an account of a commercial jet hitting the pentagon. Persons terrorized by the sight of a passenger jet killing hundreds of people by crashing into the pentagon?

9/11 Debunked: 136 Eyewitnesses to Pentagon Attack
youtu.be...

I really enjoyed the part were the video shows how conspiracists will take a statement out of context to push a false narrative.

edit on 31-3-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed a finger fumble

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

My BFF's BFF said there were no body parts. There were godzilla parts though. Just sayin.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Care to prove the credibility of those witnesses? The burden is on you to prove credibility.

Besides, I thought you said eyewitnesses were unreliable....at least when they disagree with the OS.

I am not 'back' to anywhere. I never left the reasonable doubt camp. The federal government never proved their case.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

My BFF's BFF said there were no body parts. There were godzilla parts though. Just sayin.

So that is what was released to the surviving family members of flight 77 for burial?

Can you even cite a source were that false narrative started?

I wonder why most people stay clear of conspiracists?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Care to prove the credibility of those witnesses? The burden is on you to prove credibility.

Besides, I thought you said eyewitnesses were unreliable....at least when they disagree with the OS.

I am not 'back' to anywhere. I never left the reasonable doubt camp. The federal government never proved their case.

The burden of proof is on you to prove they are wrong. If you are saying the are lying with no credible proof, that is slander!!!!!!
edit on 31-3-2017 by neutronflux because: Added No credible proof.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Anyone can claim any friend of a friend saw whatever. Pics or it didn't happen. Body part counts or it didn't happen, for Christ's sake.

Prove your case or just accept that people have reasonable doubts about it and get over it. Insisting everyone be satisfied with the evidence we have been shown does not prove your case.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join