It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potential Smoking Gun Showing Obama Admin Spied on Trump Team

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This is a Fox News article that quotes "sources" so take it with a grain of salt. Thought it was worthy of posting.

Republican congressional investigators expect a potential “smoking gun” establishing that the Obama administration spied on the Trump transition team, and possibly the president-elect himself, will be produced to the House Intelligence Committee this week, a source told Fox News.

It says this week so that means tomorrow. We shouldnt have to wait too long.

The intelligence is said to leave no doubt the Obama administration, in its closing days, was using the cover of legitimate surveillance on foreign targets to spy on President-elect Trump, according to sources.

The key to that conclusion is the unmasking of selected U.S. persons whose names appeared in the intelligence, the sources said, adding that the paper trail leaves no other plausible purpose for the unmasking other than to damage the incoming Trump administration.

But goes on to say we wont know the full extent until next week.

Some time will be needed to properly assess the materials, with the likely result being that congressional investigators and attorneys won’t have a solid handle on the contents of the documents – and their implications – until next week.

Because Nunes’s intelligence came from multiple sources during a span of several weeks, and he has not shared the actual materials with his committee colleagues, he will be the only member of the panel in a position to know whether the NSA has turned over some or all of the intelligence he is citing.

However, Fox News was told Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., had been briefed on the basic contents of the intelligence described by Nunes. CIA Director Mike Pompeo is also sympathetic to the effort to determine, with documentary evidence, the extent of any alleged Obama administration spying on the Trump team, sources said.

Like I said though, take anything that quotes "sources" with a grain of salt.

Fox News Article

To quote Samuel L Jackson "hold on to your butts"

edit on 23-3-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Oh it's anti-Obama?
Wel it must be true.
If it was anti-Trump I'd be skeptical....

That's right, right guys??

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Was there ever/is there any doubt?

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

As much as it would confirm everything I thought about Obama and his administration, I'll wait until actual proof emerges.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
ITT: People who have been complaining about the liberal media using "unnamed sources" hopping on board with this unnamed source.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Who's hopping on board?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Potential?

Someone please message me when they have THE "smoking gun".

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

They'll be here shortly, we've already got one near the top of the thread.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This thing is going to get big.
Hannity, tonight, has Nunes on.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This thing is going to get big.
Hannity, tonight, has Nunes on.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I know you're not talking about me, so that only leaves 2 other people that also don't fit your premise.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Present.

Color me suprised.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

What makes you think I'm talking about you? I didn't name any names. Guilty conscience?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

So you admit to being hypocritical? Bravo, at least you have the guts to admit it.

Or did I interpret your post wrong?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Because only 3 people posted before you and none fit ? Which brings me to the conclusion you must be imagining something.

edit on 23-3-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

As much as it would confirm everything I thought about Obama and his administration, I'll wait until actual proof emerges.

Ever get the feeling these "sources" playing both sides in anonymity are involved in a game none of us except for a few on the inside can possibly understand?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

a reply to: c2oden

So you admit to being hypocritical? Bravo, at least you have the guts to admit it.

Or did I interpret your post wrong?

You may have interpreted it incorrectly.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

"The truth is like a fat man in yoga pants. Everyone knows it exists, but very few want to look at it."
-DBCowboy

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Was there ever any doubt about what? That Obama wiretapped Trump? Why post that response in this thread given the topic unless you believe the unnamed source is legit?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

When Trump told Jesse Watters a week ago during an interview that over the "next couple weeks" some "interesting things" would emerge [re: Obamagate], and then shot him that cat-ate-the-canary grin, I knew something like this was coming.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join