It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potential Smoking Gun Showing Obama Admin Spied on Trump Team

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Hilarious. Go on and put your head back in the sand, nothing to see here.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: WhereAreTheGoodguys

What happened to that Muslim ban?

Mexico paying for a wall?

Health care so good you'll want to get sick?

But trade that's next and he's gonna crush that right?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What happened to that Muslim ban?

Mexico paying for a wall?

Health care so good you'll want to get sick?

But trade that's next and he's gonna crush that right?

Wow.
All of these are on topic.

In other threads!

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Come on... we here do an injustice when bringing up Obama birther issue and don't mention it was started by Hillary clintons campaign.

Let's not forget that.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Even he is naming unnamed sources, just like Adam Schiff.

All they do is talk about "the intel" they've seen.

Again, there's the elephant no one else is allowed to see. They tell us what they think it looks like and we either accept what they're saying an elephant looks like or we don't, but without the actual evidence to be seen for ourselves, we don't know which blind man is actually can see or is actually telling us an accurate description of the elephant.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

There is a cia/nsa contractor who had 47 hard drives and millions of pages who tried to come forward as a whistleblower and has counsel who wrote a letter to Nines going into detail of when and with what fbi agent he tried to give the evidence to under oath.

I believe this was already posted in this thread, but there were plenty of actual names dropped in that letter and they are supposedly going public with more information today.

There may be a lot to this story coming out today...

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: queenofswords

Good point! An excellent reason for Obama to begin spying on Trump. I had forgotten all about the "birther" controversy. But I thought it was HILLARY who raised it, when she was running against Senator Obama.

Hillary brought it up during the 2008 campaign, if I remember correctly.

But, I think it was early 2011 when Trump himself voiced his own skepticism right around the time he was voicing his consideration for a presidential run.

I'm not sure that was ever verified at all..

If I'm right the hillary camp circulated a pic of obama in African dress.. mainly to cast him as unamerican I don't doubt.. But I don't think his nationality was actually questioned.

Making the hillary swing just another disrespectful deflection.

The Birther stuff first surfaced during the Democratic primary in 2008. At that point, I don't think many Republicans were even taking Obama seriously yet. Most conservatives, including myself, thought he would be one of those "flash-in-the-pan" candidates that peak early in the election cycle and then fade away.

Given the circumstances at the time, it was almost certainly the Clinton campaign that began the Birther controversy.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yeah topics in another thread AND topics that trump failed at already and it's only been 64 days.
DAYS....

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

Yeah lets not.

Ha ha

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Yeah topics in another thread AND topics that trump failed at already and it's only been 64 days.
DAYS....

And........
Yes!
Another off topic post!
A medal for your ability to persevere.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

P.S. neither is sheriff Arpaio or Obama's birth certificate subjects of this thread but since they were submitted by the right you had nothing to say about those entries.

I love that you stalk me big boy.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Ha ha. So is yours now. Lol.
Hypocrite.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

First I'm hearing about this. Got back up?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

First I'm hearing about this. Got back up?

Montgomery is the guys last name. It's been all over the place so I'm sure you can find it. I personally am not holding my breath for his material to be what they are discussing as there is plenty of controversy that has surrounded this guy for years. And while there is controversy, he was in a position to get what he says he has....

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: ketsuko

There is a cia/nsa contractor who had 47 hard drives and millions of pages who tried to come forward as a whistleblower and has counsel who wrote a letter to Nines going into detail of when and with what fbi agent he tried to give the evidence to under oath.

I believe this was already posted in this thread, but there were plenty of actual names dropped in that letter and they are supposedly going public with more information today.

There may be a lot to this story coming out today...

I sure hope you aren't talking about this fool with this post. That guy has no credibility.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Oh oh goody, im so excited, this time its going to be true, faux news told me so.

Durp durp

edit on 24-3-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You can call the guy a fool but the letter from his counsel to Nunes dropped a lot of names and a detailed timeline on when he tried to whistleblow on this situation.

I'm not making a determination on what happened until we hear facts just observing that based on the sudden changes in behavior of Nunes including his press conference just now it could line up.

He specifically asked other whistleblowers to come forward if they have information, even if it is top secret.

I am not going to come out and say Trump was right or something, but I think today and next week we will have some more answers.

The information is significant enough that they want Comey and Rogers to come back to a closed session next Tuesday.
edit on th20173-0500fCDT092017Fri, 24 Mar 2017 09:53:20 -0500 by SonOfThor because: ETA I RESPONDED to Krazyshot but for some reason it says I responded to you, either way we will all need to wait see what is going on before making conclusions

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Lol. You didn't read the link I provided did you? The guy is a proven and known liar.

The information is significant enough that they want Comey and Rogers to come back to a closed session next Tuesday.

First I've heard of that. Proof?
edit on 24-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Nunes just had a press conference at 1030 eastern to discuss it. Schiff will be coming to discuss it after their votes this morning.

I'm not disagreeing with you the Montgomery has credibility issues but his legal counsel sent a letter to the intelligence committee explaining he has 47 hard drives and tried to blow the whistle (including describing specific interviews Montgomery took under oath).

We will see soon enough if it is nonsense, but in my opinion Nunes seemed intense and concerned in his press conference and mentioned whistleblowers coming forward.

If I wasn't so busy at work I would post some more links but either way this is worth keeping an eye on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join