It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potential Smoking Gun Showing Obama Admin Spied on Trump Team

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: liveandlearn
So Sara Carter is also suppose to be on tonight... see this thread And Larry Clayman sent a letter to Nunes that about the information in/on the server called the Hammer in this thread with a deadline of tomorrow. Since the article said NSA was sending info, I suspect it is confirmation without relying or giving confirmation to a whistleblower.

Here's the most interesting part of the Larry Klayman connection to all this. His source is a former NSA contractor who also worked with the Arpaio/Zullo investigation into Obama's forged birth certificate.

I'm beginning to wonder if Trump hasn't masterfully engineered a way to drain the swamp with one flush!

Not sure Clayman's source worked with Arpaio or Clayman. Need some confirmation for that. I do know that Clayman discussed with Arpaio and his lawyers about bringing a lawsuit against Brennen/Clapper for hacking 153k maricopa county residents bank accounts as a means of getting this out in the open.

Also not sure the source worked for the NSA as the computer system he set up was not part of normal surveillance.
edit on 23-3-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

So Sara Carter is also suppose to be on tonight... see this thread And Larry Clayman sent a letter to Nunes that about the information in/on the server called the Hammer in this thread with a deadline of tomorrow. Since the article said NSA was sending info, I suspect it is confirmation without relying or giving confirmation to a whistleblower.

Here's the most interesting part of the Larry Klayman connection to all this. His source is a former NSA contractor who also worked with the Arpaio/Zullo investigation into Obama's forged birth certificate.

I'm beginning to wonder if Trump hasn't masterfully engineered a way to drain the swamp with one flush!

Not sure Clayman's source worked with Arpaio nor Clayman. Need some confirmation for that. I do know that Clayman discussed with Arpaio and his lawyers about bringing a lawsuit against Brennen/Clapper for hacking 153k maricopa county residents bank accounts as a means of getting this out in the open.

Also not sure the source worked for the NSA as the computer system he set up was not part of normal surveillance.

Klayman's source is Dennis Montgomery.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Good point! An excellent reason for Obama to begin spying on Trump. I had forgotten all about the "birther" controversy. But I thought it was HILLARY who raised it, when she was running against Senator Obama.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Good point! An excellent reason for Obama to begin spying on Trump. I had forgotten all about the "birther" controversy. But I thought it was HILLARY who raised it, when she was running against Senator Obama.

Hillary brought it up during the 2008 campaign, if I remember correctly.

But, I think it was early 2011 when Trump himself voiced his own skepticism right around the time he was voicing his consideration for a presidential run.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Fake News.
Take that you Trumpsters!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

I know his source. I am asking for evidence his source worked with Airapio.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I'm not a "birther" per se in that I don't believe Obama was born in Kenya, but I know with 100% certainty that the .pdf of his purported Certificate of Live Birth, posted on the White House website 27 April 2011 is a constructed document.

Why does Obama have a fake birth certificate?

No idea...

Maybe Hawaii lost his "real" one and made him a new one as best they could.

Again, no idea.

But forged it is. Court-sanctioned experts Reed Hayes and the PhD's at Forlab have both submitted reports validating the conclusions of the Arpaio/Zullo investigation.

So yeah, that is a hell of a reason for Obama to tap Trump. Because the one thing that has protected Obama from Day One is the first EO he signed -- 13489 to seal all his records. He has used that EO numerous times to deny every FOIA request.

This is a long video (1 hour or so), but for the uninitiated is a must-see.

Sheriff Arpaio and Mike Zullo

edit on 23-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama has a forged birth certificate.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Oh it's anti-Obama?
Wel it must be true.
If it was anti-Trump I'd be skeptical....

That's right, right guys??

Or if it's true it's anti-Obama because we all know how much he hates the truth. The truth has always been his greatest enemy.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I havent vetted this, but if it is true, then this could be the source. It doesnt seem to be on main stream but I wouldnt expect them to report on it.

www.zerohedge.com...

Montgomery left the NSA and CIA with 47 hard drives and over 600 million pages of information, much of which is classified, and sought to come forward legally as a whistleblower to appropriate government entities, including congressional intelligence committees, to expose that the spy agencies were engaged for years in systematic illegal surveillance on prominent Americans, including the chief justice of the Supreme Court, other justices, 156 judges, prominent businessmen such as Donald Trump, and even yours truly. Working side by side with Obama's former Director of National Intelligence (DIA), James Clapper, and Obama's former Director of the CIA, John Brennan, Montgomery witnessed “up close and personal” this “Orwellian Big Brother” intrusion on privacy, likely for potential coercion, blackmail or other nefarious purposes.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

www.reddit.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

a reply to: SBMcG

I know his source. I am asking for evidence his source worked with Airapio.

I can give you proof he worked with Mike Zullo on the Obama birth certificate investigation that was initiated by Sheriff Arpaio.

Some of the Obama wiretapping evidence actually came out in the birth certificate investigation.

Post and Email

link   
This seems to be an audio of Hannity's show for those who are interested.

This is where he has Sarah Carter and rep Nunes on.
edit on 23-3-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: FauxMulder

As much as it would confirm everything I thought about Obama and his administration, I'll wait until actual proof emerges.

Ever get the feeling these "sources" playing both sides in anonymity are involved in a game none of us except for a few on the inside can possibly understand?

For me it is not a feeling... they are fighting over hell and do not want us to ever see a way to break out.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamesmm791
Getting my popcorn and bowl ready for the show.

I just went and got a family pack of Orville Redenbacher Extra Buttery and box of Coca cola.

Gonna be a good one.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Trump backed Romney in the 2012 election so in 2011 he headed the birther conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Trump backed Romney in the 2012 election so in 2011 he headed the birther conspiracy.

I'm not sure what Mitt Romney has to do with the birther issue since he's on record against it.

The original birther was Obama himself when he wrote that he was born in Kenya in his literary biography.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
At this point, without any actual evidence having been laid out anywhere on any of this, only unnamed sources from everyone on all of it, I feel very much like I have been listening to a bunch of blind men describe an elephant to me ... only no one has actually brought out the animal itself and all those blind men have a very different idea of what this animal is.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Hillary brought it up during the 2008 campaign, if I remember correctly.

But, I think it was early 2011 when Trump himself voiced his own skepticism right around the time he was voicing his consideration for a presidential run.

I'm not sure that was ever verified at all..

If I'm right the hillary camp circulated a pic of obama in African dress.. mainly to cast him as unamerican I don't doubt.. But I don't think his nationality was actually questioned.

Making the hillary swing just another disrespectful deflection.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Sooo I'll wait until they have the audio of Obama ordering these wiretaps

Just seems everyday there is more BS in the news than news

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
At this point, without any actual evidence having been laid out anywhere on any of this, only unnamed sources from everyone on all of it, I feel very much like I have been listening to a bunch of blind men describe an elephant to me ... only no one has actually brought out the animal itself and all those blind men have a very different idea of what this animal is.

But its not a unnamed source his name is Devin Nunes.

Devin Gerald Nunes, GOIH, is the U.S. Representative for California's 22nd congressional district, serving since 2003. He serves as chairman of the United States House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. Nunes' district, numbered as the 21st from 2003 to 2013, is in the San Joaquin Valley and includes most of western Tulare County and much of eastern Fresno County. He is a member of the Republican Party. Nunes is the author of Restoring the Republic, published by WND Books in September 2010. In the same year Time magazine named him one of the "40 under 40" rising stars of American politics—their top forty civic leaders under 40 years old.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cloud9Chaser
Sooo I'll wait until they have the audio of Obama ordering these wiretaps

Just seems everyday there is more BS in the news than news

Nunes stated he seen the evidence and it disturbed him so much he came forward briefed the speaker, the press then Trump.

He says all that's left is finding out who ordered it.. Will Obama take the fall ? One could hope, I doubt it , but someone is..

Drain the swamp.
Bigly

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join