It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potential Smoking Gun Showing Obama Admin Spied on Trump Team

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
If it is true, like I suspect it is, its bigly uuuge... we will see though.

If true I will demand a full redaction and apology from everyone on this board who called Trump a liar.. I mean that's what every reporter, talking head and Democrat has been pushing him to do right ?

Can't wait to see how this plays out.

edit on 23-3-2017 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Getting my popcorn and bowl ready for the show.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You missed the 'is there' part, maybe you misunderstood my post. Your post clearly states "people that have been complaining about unnamed sources" which I have never.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ausername

"The truth is like a fat man in yoga pants. Everyone knows it exists, but very few want to look at it."
-DBCowboy

Haha!!! What a great quote.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The next shoe to drop...?

Judge Napolitano was right. British GCHQ was somehow involved.

Just a guess of course.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhereAreTheGoodguys
If true I will demand a full redaction and apology from everyone on this board who called Trump a liar.. I mean that's what every reporter, talking head and Democrat has been pushing him to do right ?

You know damn well that will never happen.
It would be nothing but deflection, yeah buts or silence.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

But Obama and Hillary...!

You mean that sort of deflection?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
So Sara Carter is also suppose to be on tonight... see this thread And Larry Clayman sent a letter to Nunes that about the information in/on the server called the Hammer in this thread with a deadline of tomorrow. Since the article said NSA was sending info, I suspect it is confirmation without relying or giving confirmation to a whistleblower.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Barack Hussein Obama should probably stay put in French Polynesia for awhile. Maybe there's a bigger reason he is out of the country.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Barack Hussein Obama should probably stay put in French Polynesia for awhile. Maybe there's a bigger reason he is out of the country.

One thing he is not, is stupid.
Could be.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

Just a guess of course.

So the alleged surveillance was done via a foreign intelligence proxy to possibly create plausible deniability?

This rabbit hole seems to have too many passageways.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Just a guess of course.

So the alleged surveillance was done via a foreign intelligence proxy to possibly create plausible deniability?

This rabbit hole seems to have too many passageways.

That was Napolitano's initial reporting, but Fox News did not confirm his sources. He is on hiatus as a result.

I suspect there could have been some disinfo involved as Congress got closer to the truth...

edit on 23-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife caused Benghazi.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
So Sara Carter is also suppose to be on tonight... see this thread And Larry Clayman sent a letter to Nunes that about the information in/on the server called the Hammer in this thread with a deadline of tomorrow. Since the article said NSA was sending info, I suspect it is confirmation without relying or giving confirmation to a whistleblower.

Here's the most interesting part of the Larry Klayman connection to all this. His source is a former NSA contractor who also worked with the Arpaio/Zullo investigation into Obama's forged birth certificate.

I'm beginning to wonder if Trump hasn't masterfully engineered a way to drain the swamp with one flush!
edit on 23-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama is going to SuperMax.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

That's how they want it, they want the rabbit hole so deep that people get lost in it. Thing is, there's nothing to find, they just want people digging to keep them busy.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Well so far he is still batting 1000

Drain that swamp!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
There sure are a lot of guns smoking this week. Smells like a shooting range.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
freebeacon.com...

Nunes said he was alarmed by what he saw in several dozen intelligence reports that include transcripts of communications, including communications directly from Trump. The reports were based on a foreign electronic spying operation between November and January. They were revealed by an intelligence community insider who alerted Nunes

edited to take out the joke I made =P

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
So many people laughed about Trump and made fun of him the whole time without realizing that this right there was his plan all along. He played them all like a fiddle. The MSM and social media warriors jumped the gun in defending Obama at all costs and that he had nothing to do with this nonsense but in reality they are now forced to report everything about that subject that comes out now. Trump is always 10 moves ahead of all of them. He is neither left or right leaning. All he wanted to do was to expose to the public who the real monsters are. The big players inadvertently fell for his many traps by questioning everything he tweeted. Well played mr. president well played.

However i don't think Obama is going to jail. I guess some of his inner circle especially Lynch have to bite the bullet but in return they also could easily flip on him. Apparently alot of judges made really weird and strange decisions in the past 8 years. This could suggest blackmail of some sort. The question that remains is how will the public react when there posterboy/the second coming of christ/messiah is implicated in all of this? I already stated in another thread that i hope everyone is kept safe during all of this because this is gonna get really messy.

I already suggested in my previous posts that this could be bigger than Watergate. The weird Comey and Rogers hearing was pretty telling in that regard. It was written all over there faces and they scrambled to find another way out of this mess. I supected since then Comey himself as the source of the leaks. However I do think the whole DNC could be comprimised. I'm not sure about Gowdy though because his questions had a valid point and made sense to me. Nunes could have been involved in the cover up too but it looks like he changed his mind at the last minute because a war with Russia would cost unimaginable amounts of american lifes. 2 Years are along time to contemplate doing the right thing or not.

This scandal could be dragged out for years to come.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I think this evidence could reveal more than what NUNES is describing. He said it wasn't Russian related, but didn't say which country's citizens the Obama administration WAS spying on. Could be really embarrassing.. Well, maybe not, since Obama is out of office.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Here's the most interesting part of the Larry Klayman connection to all this. His source is a former NSA contractor who also worked with the Arpaio/Zullo investigation into Obama's forged birth certificate.

I'm beginning to wonder if Trump hasn't masterfully engineered a way to drain the swamp with one flush!

Super interesting!

I have said many times that Donald Trump does not tend to make unsubstantiated accusations. It may seem so initially, but he usually is proven right in the end.

In early 2011, Donald Trump talked about considering a run for the presidency, and he also voiced skepticism about Obama's citizenship. Sure, Obama wanted to know what DT knew. Having him surveilled and "tapped" wouldn't surprise me at all. IMO, Obama is a snake.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join