It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr President...All you have to do is say the word

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Christ almighty you're still going on about it? You wished me well, now you're still going on about it. Loses a lot of the smack-talking luster when you imply you're done with something but keep coming back to it, mister vague threats guy.

I get it man, you think you're better than 250 million people because you live in a hut. Good for you

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Then they've a problem. I'm not Rambo, by any stretch, but neither am I Joe Milquetoast.

Metaphorically, If pushed to it, I'm capable of making them bleed. Don't want to, but will. Not so metaphorically, if pushed even further.

They'd do well to remember the results of the Teutoburg Forest. If nailin' heads to trees is what it takes to get the message across, that's what some may be willing to do. Both the "left" and the "right" would do well to learn the lessons that history has to teach.

The left can go hang, just as they told me to over the past couple three decades. The right can go hang, as well, for many of the same reasons.

They may think to give me no choice, but that would be a mistake on their part.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Wow, after denying all this time that Trump supporters and dangerous and violence-prone they finally admit it.

Of course they want a civil war, Tea Party losers can't function in the modern world, they want to destroy everything so they can continue to be dumb and backwards.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

But do you have one of those sweet horned helmets, like the tribesmen you're referring to? That's a key element here...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
ISIS is a tool. If they wanted them done, they would be gone. It's just a distraction, part of the "war on terror", to keep the status quo. A reason to give the public in order to keep the MIC going and military power through out the world.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Wow, after denying all this time that Trump supporters and dangerous and violence-prone they finally admit it.

Of course they want a civil war, Tea Party losers can't function in the modern world, they want to destroy everything so they can continue to be dumb and backwards.

And yet...one side is the one that keeps committing actual acts of violence and destroying things, while the other side says they're willing to do it if they have to.

But let's pretend like that's not happening

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I can think of several foreign nations that would help these militia.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Neither can the crybabies on the other side. They're all a bunch of frickin losers.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
My take is that not much is going to happen outside of the political arena. As has been said, most people are too invested with the existing status quo to want violent change. There is less than 4 years until the next election and many will just wait for the do-over. This isn't like deposing a king and the public has already shown that it doesn't like dynasties. Any violence will come down to a few uncoordinated uprisings that will be quickly suppressed. DC will be the point of any decisive action because that is where the politicians are. Some people will use any such activity as the opportunity to loot in other cities [and maybe get shot by the National Guard or short tempered old men who don't like trespassers.] If violence occurs, most will hunker down and wait it out. Those with guns will defend themselves and family [and near neighbors] as needed but won't be wandering around playing patriots on a whim if there is any question of whether it is a coup or a legal removal.
Those who want Trump out will make things as Constitutional as they can for exactly that reason. Then they will get Pence as President and relearn "Be careful what you wish for...."

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I want one so bad!!

Kinda like this one...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I feel like you should probably do it. That's pretty spectacular...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Replicas are relatively inexpensive. www.armorvenue.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Here come da lynch mob.

Just gonna lynch anybody they think doesn't think the same way they do.

Good job there dude, maybe they actually will come try to take our weapons now, since you started making those stupid #ing noises...

This ain't no movie.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Not surprising. Every conflict situation Trump supporter right wingers are pointing fingers at blacks saying they want a race war, pointing fingers at liberals saying they want a civil war, and then following up with how many guns they got. A bunch of aggro douche bags really.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This is the kind of guy who joins ISIS..if he lived in one of those countries.. just waiting for an excuse to cause carnage without repurcussion.
edit on 23-3-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Seems like Breitbart and Co are getting really cheeky since this is what they really want..a total breakdown of government...totally, and of course they have the ear of the current President and continue to make a fool of him, because, basically, he is irrelevant in their eyes, but needed to do their bidding.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Not surprising. Every conflict situation Trump supporter right wingers are pointing fingers at blacks saying they want a race war, pointing fingers at liberals saying they want a civil war, and then following up with how many guns they got. A bunch of aggro douche bags really.

The ones who are doing all the talking are not representative of all.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe
Here is the issue, they were fighting a sovereign government for the possession of the land they had determined as home, you are suggesting that they are sick enough to kill other US Citizens that disagree with them.

That's because I think they are. The militia groups in the US are becoming radicalized. They don't see the people who disagree with them as fellow citizens. They see them as fascists and traitors.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

People think I'm weird anyway, trackin' through the backwoods of Tennessee (where I'm headed with family in a few months), I think my rep would be made...

My point remains, most people are much like myself, we just want to be left alone to live our lives peacefully. But many of those same people are fully capable of making life miserable for people who won't/can't leave us alone.

Most of my immediate family and friends are military trained and/or LEO's, and we're all hunters, experienced with weapons of many sorts--we aren't militia, or bigots, or what ever--we just folks. Folks who don't like to be pushed in directions we don't want to go...and will, reluctantly, push back if need be.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Eventually, the country is going to have to deal with these crazy, uneducated, aggro, racist, xenophobes... like we always have to. I don't know what it is with a certain population set of the world. These hateful religious folk of the world who always have to have their rigid racist, misogynist, xenophobic issues that always end up requiring a major culling of their numbers. America has them, the Middle East has them... they love their bullsh#t God who they never actually follow the teaches of, and their bullsh#t guns. The perpetual retarders of the planet. The ever present obstacles to progress.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join