It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr President...All you have to do is say the word

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I don't know who this person is or if he can speak for all the militias listed on his Facebook (link is in YouTube description), but I feel like he should be taken seriously.

Basically he is saying that we have a lot of heavily armed people watching what is going on and getting pissed off more and more everyday. And that they are ready to start civil war if he requests it.

Scariest thing is that it looks like it might actually come true because Trump can't even trust his own party. There is definitely a conspiracy to overthrow his administration. Interesting times we are living in, my friends.

edit on 23-3-2017 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: whatsecret

The President "requesting" citizens to take up arms and demand a civil war, would never happen. This guy is a total idiot.

P.S. what is a 3%er?

edit on 23-3-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

+34 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

i have a word for this dude

dickhead

edit on 23-3-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

The President "requesting" citizens to take up arms and demand a civil war, would never happen. This guy is a total idiot.

I think this is only this guy hyping violence..

I don't think they mean trump said it..

Do they??

It is trump..lol

+20 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Well if Trump got impeached or otherwise, I'm pretty sure a lot of people will be up in arms.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I stand by his words.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

i have a word for this dude

dickhead

That any militia think they can even hold the mighty power of the United States of America is laughanle.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Well if Trump got impeached or otherwise, I'm pretty sure a lot of people will be up in arms.

And our army would stop them in a day.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

He is saying for Trump to request their help and they will do it.

Not sure how these guys will know who to go after. They will probably just do whatever they feel like doing.
edit on 3/23/2017 by roadgravel because: typo

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatsecret
I don't know who this person is or if he can speak for all the militias listed on his Facebook (link is in YouTube description), but I feel like he should be taken seriously.

Basically he is saying that we have a lot of heavily armed people watching what is going on and getting pissed off more and more everyday. And that they are ready to start civil war if he requests it.

Scariest thing is that it looks like it might actually come true because Trump can't even trust his own party. There is definitely a conspiracy to overthrow his administration. Interesting times we are living in, my friends.

How do you not know the person? This video had 5 views when you linked it.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

That's bad. Goodbye America we had a good time, I will never forget you.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Milehigh

interesting observation.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Crayons and Play-Doh won't help in that situation either. But the word I heard back in October was that Hillary wouldn't be in the White House had she won. But as for this guy, quite a number militias stand ready; they are just waiting for someone to say go.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Hmmmmm it depends, there are probably portions of the US military that is loyal to people like the guy in the OP which will make it a big problem.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

He is saying for Trump to request their help and they will do it.

Not sure how these guys will know who to go after. They will probably just do whatever they fell like doing.

Yeah,and I find this thought very disturbing.

+46 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

That any militia think they can even hold the mighty power of the United States of America is laughanle

Wasn't that the feeling in 1776 when The Colonists took on The British Empire ?

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Hmm really? How long have we been chasing rag tag half trained ISIS?

Im not stating for or against...but good ol boys in the fly over are HIGHLY trained

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

so you're advocating violence if the rumpster gets impeached?......do you know that impeachment is constitutional?....

+20 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Milehigh

That any militia think they can even hold the mighty power of the United States of America is laughanle.

And our army would stop them in a day.

Ummmmm, what percent of our army are heavy supporters of Trump? My guess is quite a lot of them. That means an awful lot of potential inside men for a militia. If this notion were to gain strength, it could very well lead to something not so easily stopped.

But please, continue with your unwavering confidence that there could never be an issue like this. Lord knows nobody has ever regretted underestimating the little guy...
edit on 3/23/2017 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

That any militia think they can even hold the mighty power of the United States of America is laughanle

Wasn't that the feeling in 1776 when The Colonists took on The British Empire ?

you compare our current army ( greatest and most powerfull army to ever exist in human history) to 18th century british empire? With the militia helped greatly by France who went bankrupt for America.
edit on 23-3-2017 by Milehigh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join