It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr President...All you have to do is say the word

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: Milehigh

Hmm really? How long have we been chasing rag tag half trained ISIS?

Im not stating for or against...but good ol boys in the fly over are HIGHLY trained

and the other 250 million people that are not in "the fly over" are NOT highly trained?......
edit on 23-3-2017 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Crayons and Play-Doh won't help in that situation either. But the word I heard back in October was that Hillary wouldn't be in the White House had she won. But as for this guy, quite a number militias stand ready; they are just waiting for someone to say go.

Who are they going to go after, the only group in this country capable of staging a coup are JCS.

+6 more 
link   

originally posted by: Milehigh

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: whatsecret

i have a word for this dude

dickhead

That any militia think they can even hold the mighty power of the United States of America is laughanle.

Oh so you ARE for an increase in military spending?

FYI, this guy if he is a 3%? You have no idea of what you are up against if they decide to squash a coup against Trump! Comfy for you to sit behind a keyboard and take political pot shots on the internet, but you won't be so smug if and when something like this happens......

link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: FamCore

Well if Trump got impeached or otherwise, I'm pretty sure a lot of people will be up in arms.

hellz yeah
president impeached??
you mean the law was followed??
sheeeet better get that 3%er from the video. people need killin

link   

The militias in this country are nothing more than weekend hobbyist groups where a bunch of dudes get together, show-off their toys and talk a good game about being the last line of defense of the Republic.

In general, they are not interested in protecting our Republic or defending the constitution. They want a reason to fire their weapons on live targets without having to go to war, or back to a warzone.

Edit:

The guy in the video is a nutbag.

I respect his 2nd amendment right to keep and bear arms, but when he does...I hope he is no where near me or mine.

Idiots are dangerous.
edit on 23-3-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: whatsecret
I don't know who this person is or if he can speak for all the militias listed on his Facebook (link is in YouTube description), but I feel like he should be taken seriously.

Basically he is saying that we have a lot of heavily armed people watching what is going on and getting pissed off more and more everyday. And that they are ready to start civil war if he requests it.

Scariest thing is that it looks like it might actually come true because Trump can't even trust his own party. There is definitely a conspiracy to overthrow his administration. Interesting times we are living in, my friends.

How do you not know the person? This video had 5 views when you linked it.

I downloaded it from Facebook and uploaded to my YouTube channel. I just wanted to share his message. I do not know him. I didn't even know he and his Facebook page existed until today.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Good question. Not that I expect it'll get answered, but still. (It got answered and there's butthurt about my comment so I'm noting that it was answered....as I was posting my comment)

And with that said...

edit on 23-3-2017 by Shamrock6 because: easing the hurt heinie

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
If this douche nozzle is my 'last line of defense' I better shoot myself in the head now.

link   
a reply to: introvert

The first part is a bit hyperbolic. Sure there are some like that, but there are also some that are well trained and well equipped and are deadly serious and deadly capable.

That being the case, I've found many 3%'ers talk about wanting to "hunt some turrs" as if there hasn't been an opportunity to do so for oh, I dunno, 15 years or so.

They have cool bumper stickers though, I guess

link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

That any militia think they can even hold the mighty power of the United States of America is laughanle

Wasn't that the feeling in 1776 when The Colonists took on The British Empire ?

you compare our current army ( greatest and most powerfull army to ever exist in human history) to 18th century british empire?

Do you know what type of warfare a Regular Military hate and have problems fighting against ?

A Guerilla Army. The U.S.S.R. in Afghanistan. The U.S. in Vietnam. The British in Malaysia. All sent back home with their tails between their legs.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I dunno who he is or if he speaks for anyone but himself but I do know where I can find the shirts he sells!

poamerchandise.com...

He think's the US gov't is taking in terrorists under the guise of the Syrian refugee program and planting sleeper cells all over the US because Obama. The guy's an idiot. The US has taken in the least amount of Syrian refugees, especially compared to Middle Eastern nations, and these refugees have a two year (at the least) waiting period while they are interviewed and investigated.

That's a lot of people doing the interviews and investigations so if even half of the Syrian refugees we took in (which is what, 5000?) are terrorists in disguise then this is one YUGE conspiracy that eclipses the CIA.

So far, how many terrorist acts have been committed by Syrian refugees since we took them in?

I'd also like to get a good look at all those tattoos of his.

And a big LOL because he wants Trump to call them to arms via Twitter or the national media, the same media he seconds ago trashed. The man wants to make a name for himself, probably to sell his few crappy shirts.

What's with conservatives and their wet dream of a civil war? Jesus... no wonder the FBI has been investigating certain right wingers for years.

3%'ers? Definitely sounds like a gang to me.
edit on 23-3-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: TinySickTears

i have a word for this dude

dickhead

That any militia think they can even hold the mighty power of the United States of America is laughanle.

Oh so you ARE for an increase in military spending?

FYI, this guy if he is a 3%? You have no idea of what you are up against if they decide to squash a coup against Trump! Comfy for you to sit behind a keyboard and take political pot shots on the internet, but you won't be so smug if and when something like this happens......

Sure buddy ...Our army with a budget of 600billion a year on the military will struggle against the "3%" .

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Well if Trump got impeached or otherwise, I'm pretty sure a lot of people will be up in arms.

And our army would stop them in a day.

No matter what you Leftists think of him, he is the Commander in Chief.
And if there is an attempt to remove him from office illegally, it is the military's duty to defend him.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
So who will be the opponents in this civil war?

Every one who is a super Trump supporter versus everyone else?

The people versus the federal government?

The strongest versus the weakest?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Good question. Not that I expect it'll get answered, but still.

And with that said...

The answered is very simple and it's in the post above you. Link to his Facebook page is in YouTube description.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

That any militia think they can even hold the mighty power of the United States of America is laughanle

Wasn't that the feeling in 1776 when The Colonists took on The British Empire ?

you compare our current army ( greatest and most powerfull army to ever exist in human history) to 18th century british empire?

Do you know what type of warfare a Regular Military hate and have problems fighting against ?

A Guerilla Army. The U.S.S.R. in Afghanistan. The U.S. in Vietnam. The British in Malaysia. All sent back home with their tails between their legs.

Fighting locals in unknown territores versus fighting on home soil with immediate access of every branch of the military is different . please stop this non sense. You cant even comprehend the power of our army.
edit on 23-3-2017 by Milehigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatsecret

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Good question. Not that I expect it'll get answered, but still.

And with that said...

The answered is very simple and it's in the post above you. Link to his Facebook page is in YouTube description.

No kidding? I saw that, actually. Y'know, when I got done posting my comment less than a minute after your comment.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

And our army would stop them in a day.

No matter what you Leftists think of him, he is the Commander in Chief.
And if there is an attempt to remove him from office illegally, it is the military's duty to defend him.

Of course he is. I hate trump but would never accept dethroning with a coup. The proper impeachement method should be used and if not possible then wait for next elections.
edit on 23-3-2017 by Milehigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
So who will be the opponents in this civil war?

Every one who is a super Trump supporter versus everyone else?

The people versus the federal government?

The strongest versus the weakest?

Anyone not wearing phone book armor that Mr. 3% can shank.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Sure there are some like that, but there are also some that are well trained and well equipped and are deadly serious and deadly capable.

I know quite a few militia members and have even been invited to speak/discuss issues with a couple groups. You are correct that there are some among them that are very well-trained and are potentially very deadly. For the most part, all of them are very well-armed. Even the poorly trained can be deadly.

There is also a problem of the militias being overran with white nationalists/supremacists.

That being the case, I've found many 3%'ers talk about wanting to "hunt some turrs" as if there hasn't been an opportunity to do so for oh, I dunno, 15 years or so.

Again, the militias seem to be a haven for those too lazy to take their bloodlust to the battlefield.

They have cool bumper stickers though, I guess

That's a good representation of what the militias in general have become. Symbolism.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join