It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr President...All you have to do is say the word

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
There are many of us Leftists that are not only armed, but also well-trained in how to use rights we have been given and would be among those willing to stand up when forced to.

Historically, leftists have proven quite capable of fighting. Look at all the leftist dictatorships that have existed in just the last century. It's usually the right wingers that lose.

Not that I'm saying you would support a Castro or Stalin government but they're proof that leftists do know how to fight, even if they don't always own weapons.

More on the topic of the 3% terrorists, I really do wonder what the military would do in such a situation. The militias think that because of their commonly shared oaths the military would side with them, yet there's just as reasonable an argument that the military swore to protect the nation from all threats... foreign and domestic. To throw a scenario out there that I like to use. Lets say a caravan formed in Oregon, was traveling across the country, and would reach DC in 3 days. Their stated goal is to force out the current corrupt congress at the point of a gun and elect their own people to those positions. I think the military would defend the government and stop them.

More broadly, I don't think that there's any substantial numbers of people out there who are willing to give their lives for Donald Trump. The man is a joke. Conservatism is creating a radicialized militia, but Trump is not the embodiment of that militia. He inspires some of the xenophobes and racists, but those folks are just a fraction of an already small group. The militias to look out for are the ones who are into things like forcibly shrinking government by breaking it financially and ousting officials.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Soft targets?

Kind of like abortion clinics?

That happens, but I was thinking more along the lines of setting IED's in the streets and going on shooting rampages in theaters. More politically based than religious based. I don't think it's the 3% group who identifies with abortion bombings, even though a lot of them do tend to be religious they're more interested in overthrowing the government than punishing sinners.

I believe the example I gave is rooted in politics, as much as it is religion.

Considering the current state of affairs, I'm not sure there is much difference.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe
Here is the issue, they were fighting a sovereign government for the possession of the land they had determined as home, you are suggesting that they are sick enough to kill other US Citizens that disagree with them.

That's because I think they are. The militia groups in the US are becoming radicalized. They don't see the people who disagree with them as fellow citizens. They see them as fascists and traitors.

If there minds are distorted to that point, I feel sorry, the US Military will take them out in a heartbeat, without a second thought. The concept of, I can disagree with you, but that does not make you my enemy, is lost on these folks, unfortunately they want to release hell.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Getting behind a guy that for the majority of his life supported the very antithesis of small Constitutional government would be a very naive thing for small government minded people to do. It was stupid that they voted for him, it would be suicidal, both of their philosophy and of their life, to fight a civil war on his behalf.

But I wouldn't put it past this society, as useful idiots abound it seems.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

The militias to look out for are the ones that not only push a political narrative, but also a religious one.

If you look back in to our recent past, there are examples of that in people such as Timothy McVeigh and the Christian Identity Movement.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The militias to watch out for are the ones you never hear of.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Will not disagree with you, but someone has, and they will be under surveillence.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Perhaps because they do not exist?

Militias are glam clubs these days, not ghost armies.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

Lol... yeah I don't know.. how smart do I have to be on the same level as misogynist aggro racist people who use their belief in the magic grandpa mystic to stay unevolved. It's honestly too easy to feel superior when they not only believe in a vengeful easter bunny, and they not only ignore the most valuable parts of the magic bunny's teachings, but they also happen to be historically rigid, racist, misogynist, gun toting, backwards people. Seriously, it takes more effort to be that dumb than it does to be even a tiny bit smarter by rejecting all of that nonsense.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: whatsecret

This guy needs to go to the funny farm.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Ha ha ha ha

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

There are many of us Leftists that are not only armed, but also well-trained in how to use rights we have been given and would be among those willing to stand up when forced to.

Historically, leftists have proven quite capable of fighting. Look at all the leftist dictatorships that have existed in just the last century. It's usually the right wingers that lose.

Not that I'm saying you would support a Castro or Stalin government but they're proof that leftists do know how to fight, even if they don't always own weapons.

More on the topic of the 3% terrorists, I really do wonder what the military would do in such a situation. The militias think that because of their commonly shared oaths the military would side with them, yet there's just as reasonable an argument that the military swore to protect the nation from all threats... foreign and domestic. To throw a scenario out there that I like to use. Lets say a caravan formed in Oregon, was traveling across the country, and would reach DC in 3 days. Their stated goal is to force out the current corrupt congress at the point of a gun and elect their own people to those positions. I think the military would defend the government and stop them.

More broadly, I don't think that there's any substantial numbers of people out there who are willing to give their lives for Donald Trump. The man is a joke. Conservatism is creating a radicialized militia, but Trump is not the embodiment of that militia. He inspires some of the xenophobes and racists, but those folks are just a fraction of an already small group. The militias to look out for are the ones who are into things like forcibly shrinking government by breaking it financially and ousting officials.

Aazadan. Here is where a great leader and orator can lay out a case to the military that the enemy IS the government and flip many to their side. Imagine promising them self rule over their own states again. How many would that flip?
No paying of taxes anymore. no restrictions on weapons anymore. no more lawyers mis using the law anymore.
Returning control back to the people who it has been stolen away from once again.
I do not think its impossible to win a second civil war if they can do the above.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Soft targets?

Kind of like abortion clinics?

That happens, but I was thinking more along the lines of setting IED's in the streets and going on shooting rampages in theaters. More politically based than religious based. I don't think it's the 3% group who identifies with abortion bombings, even though a lot of them do tend to be religious they're more interested in overthrowing the government than punishing sinners.

I believe the example I gave is rooted in politics, as much as it is religion.

Considering the current state of affairs, I'm not sure there is much difference.

Well, politics is the most practiced religion in the country, but I was referring to the reasons for the attacks. I don't see 3%'ers bombing abortion clinics because that has to do with religious extremism. They're focused more on fiscal and only minorly on social. They want to bomb buildings, shut them down, kill government workers, throw out congressmen, etc... People who support those groups are traitors and no longer fellow countrymen. It's much more broad than bombing abortion clinics.

I don't know when they'll fully snap, but I see it happening at some point in the future. They've calmed down a little post election. I have no doubt they would have attacked if Hillary won.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

Lol... yeah I don't know.. how smart do I have to be on the same level as misogynist aggro racist people who use their belief in the magic grandpa mystic to stay unevolved.

What is it that you want Man to evolve into?

I've been trying for years to produce dragons, but I keep getting angels instead.

What am I doing wrong?

edit on 23-3-2017 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Milehigh

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: FamCore

Well if Trump got impeached or otherwise, I'm pretty sure a lot of people will be up in arms.

And our army would stop them in a day.
They can't even handle Afghanistan. Good luck with Texas.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Yes, but our brand of leftists just don't seem to be the kind of leftists you speak of.
We have social justice warriors.
They are not the same.

edit on 2017-03-23T22:09:04-05:002201723America/Chicago3 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Aazadan. Here is where a great leader and orator can lay out a case to the military that the enemy IS the government and flip many to their side. Imagine promising them self rule over their own states again. How many would that flip?
No paying of taxes anymore. no restrictions on weapons anymore. no more lawyers mis using the law anymore.
Returning control back to the people who it has been stolen away from once again.
I do not think its impossible to win a second civil war if they can do the above.

Someone could say that, and try to win a battle of emotional appeal (the best way to do things in Congress), but it would never work out in practice. States rights followed by removing federal funding would plunge most states into poverty overnight. No taxes would also eliminate roads, ports, railroads, space travel, education, farm subsidies, and all the rest. It would be a recipe for reverting to a 3rd world country where people subsist on foreign aid.

The people never lost control, they're just too stupid to know how to use it collectively. And few competent people want to go into government and try to fix it.

Anyways, a second civil war wouldn't be fought traditionally. It would involve a lot of domestic terrorism in independant cells, focused on disrupting economic activity, and making everything too expensive to secure. Ultimately bankrupting the nation and collapsing the government... it's the same strategy bin Laden set in motion.

Such a war would be fought by drones bombing citizens (with collateral damage), and troops patrolling the streets, while random snipers pick people off, or blow up shopping malls. It wouldn't be army vs army.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: FamCore

" Well if Trump got impeached or otherwise, I'm pretty sure a lot of people will be up in arms.

Many Citizens of this Great Country would Consider something like that a coup d'état Without some Very Good Substainiated Reasons to Even consider it .

do you speak french?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
What's The Word?

I hope Trump selects a great trigger phrase, like.

ITS GO TIME!

Below, I have included a sample;;;

To help illustrate.

I guess Trump is below and the dude in the OP vid is in the Car, although, I might have it backwards.
edit on 23-3-2017 by Lysergic because: IT"S GO TIME!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
For anyone interested you may want to check out Renses you tube channel,Trump is still allowing thousands of non-caucasian diseased immigrants entry- white genocide is still on,hes just a reality show actor acting out his part dividing and ruling with twitter-wake the hell up.
edit on 23-3-2017 by khnum because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join